Moderator Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Because of huge amount of requests to add another mod to the management squad. We have decided to use a trial system in which we evaluate who can perfectly fit the ideals of our management. In this system, we will appoint a few moderators. For now, we have appointed Bezerk as our junior mod on trial and trainee basis. The new mod will help us to enforce the rules and regulations of the forum. We believe that it is a rightful addition and with proper guidance he can be a featured moderator of our management if he chooses to. We apologize to our Think Tank members for stealing yet another member. ;)

Welcome aboard.

Great new team-mate to have on our side. Sorry Fatman/Muradk for stealing one of yours...

To name a few of his great qualities is his moderate political views, his know-how on military and strategic affairs and a very friendly guy to talk to. We're looking forward to seeing him action.

Hearty congratulations to Bezerk, a contributor par excellence! An excellent choice, IMHO.

Nice addition, one of my fav member here on this forum.

congratulation brother !!!!! i know this forum gunna rock !! with you help.

We have the best administration and moderation team on this forum and I hope to learn from the best. We believe in fair treatment and equal rights for ALL members. I'll try my very best to keep this spirit alive.

My fellow members, let the "Reporting" begin! :tup:

Well deserved!I would also recommend PAFAce and Hj786 for Moderation Team.

i would also like to see - this friend as i call him saad or patriot. loool - ( once i also mistook him - but cleared my misconception)

he would be there - in future - he is very similer to bezerk - On the face and very patriotic but keep his emotion in check .

but when it comes time know how to give it - with a pinch of salt on his knuckles. lol

-----------------------

but still saad , u know brother - this thread is abotu bezerk , and this bugger deserve to be mod - we needed someone like him who can -serve it really hot - when need !!! to the weirdos .

Lol somepople ( indian memebrs ) mostly mistook him for being anti indian - with some of his posts , but those are the member who cant differentiate a little humor.

i think bezerk is one of the most deserving member to be here - A total nut case-sometiems ay !! but we still like this bugger.

Last edited:
I think all the moderators are fair and the forum has a very decent tone.
Bezerk would be a good addition.

Congratulations to Bezerk. Hope you will keep forum rolling forward :)

i would also like to see - this friend as i call him saad or patriot. loool - ( once i also mistook him - but cleared my misconception)

he would be there - in future - he is very similer to bezerk - On the face and very patriotic but keep his emotion in check .

but when it comes time know how to give it - with a pinch of salt on his knuckles. lol

-----------------------

but still saad , u know brother - this thread is abotu bezerk , and this bugger deserve to be mod - we needed someone like him who can -serve it really hot - when need !!! to the weirdos .

Lol somepople ( indian memebrs ) mostly mistook him for being anti indian - with some of his posts , but those are the member who cant differentiate a little humor.

i think bezerk is one of the most deserving member to be here - A total but case-sometiems ay !! but we still like this bugger.

Duhast, you're too kind. :P

And you're a little off in your comparison. if anything, me and patriot are quite the opposite. :D

Anyway, Thanks for the welcome guys.

ay hoay yeh kis in lal lal rang dala.

Congrats big guy :) congrats paa jee

Congratulations, Bezerk! Now we have a mod who can run wild!! Go get 'um! (But you have to be easy on the Yanks. Their feelings are easily hurt and they drop bombs on people .....)

:usflag: :pakistan:

Congratulations to Bezerk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom