What's new

MOD Body to monitor HTT-40 Progress, first flight later this year say HAL

Do you really except a trainer to be fifth generation, with all weapons loaded??

Sorry m8 I reckon you are from 2150 because this doesn't happen in 2015

No I reckon a plane like Tejas could look a little more like the top competitors in the field. That's the problem with Indians, we can't take a little criticism. Tough, get the over it. Embrace it, that's the only way to improve. Do you want me to lie and say this is the best looking plane in the world?

Do you really except a trainer to be fifth generation, with all weapons loaded??

Sorry m8 I reckon you are from 2150 because this doesn't happen in 2015

People who design planes are trained professionals, they know their job,they know every aspect of every frame you put it.
Either you should join them or if you don't have the knowledge to be one among them,then stop talking crap coz you agree talking all bs.[/QUOTE}

STFU. Compare the knowledge of these designers with other designers. Our designs our shit. Keep your BS to yourself.

No I reckon a plane like Tejas could look a little more like the top competitors in the field. That's the problem with Indians, we can't take a little criticism. Tough, get the over it. Embrace it, that's the only way to improve. Do you want me to lie and say this is the best looking plane in the world?
Firstly I am not Indian, so stop typing stereotypes.
Secondly take criti from whom??
A fan boy who has no knowledge and comes out here and tells trained professionals what to do.
G r o s s

. Do you want me to lie and say this is the best looking plane in the world?
Well seriously mate,?? You judge a plane with your eyes and give out conclusion. I don't don't deny that it isn't best looking but there will be genuine reason for it.So stop giving bs.
This is one of most beautiful plane in world..No one will disagree but was it a success??
Another case is su47. Did it even fly in some af?
600px-F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

You look like a faggot. That's the problem with you and your type. You think only trained professionals can give input.
You think creativity comes from degress
dimwit?

Your reading comprehension sucks. You must be Bangladeshi.
This bloke is totally funny.I won't take bs
from a little whiner. So don't show of your
little brain by stereo typing, showing your life brain.
" Faggot" lol seriously this escalated, All you. We're talking was bs and doing the same.

You look like a faggot. That's the problem with you and your type. You think only trained professionals can give input. You think creativity comes from degress dimwit?
Your reading comprehension sucks. You
must be Bangladeshi.

So Fanboy when you got something better to talk other than judging people on looks, calling the faggot Nd talking bs.Then quote me next time
Cheers

I guess I'll ask my eyes to become blind. So I guess in terms of design, Tejas and this trainer must be the best in the world.

R&D is about taking big steps. HTT-40 is a big step. But IAF is refusing it because this project will kill all Natasha sex and commission($$/Israel/French wh0res) they get paid, along with Babus. Just go take a job in Ashoka Hotel, Delhi. You will realize the filth indian politics and army is, within 3 months. Every big bh0sda breaks in there. Even nuclear deal wh0res landed there, for performance to indian MPs. A plane's beauty won't win you independence from foreign slavery. Does a KNIFE look beautiful? No, but it works! Your mind is like some shahrukh khan/bollywood fanboy, a gay mindset. Why u want it beautiful? you want breasts on the plane? Is this your mother, kid? you gonna lick her nipples only if theh are beautiful? you are mentally immature. :rofl:

MoD's interference in HAL project, is a bad sign. Repeating past blunders. Arjun MBT/Marut were killed in same way. :tdown:

HAL/DRDO/ADA should be given full autonomy, just like useless, wasteful ISRO has. No Babu(basically dalaals) should be allowed to roam around the laboratories. Also, HTT-40 should be transferred to ADA, they are doing better job than HAL. LCA passed IOC in 2006 itself, but IAF delayed it by adding new requirements. HAL is an incompetent manufacturer, who can't even make quality Mig-21 spares, they fell from skies & IAF pilots died.(Interestingly, IAF didn't stop buying Mig planes after that. But LCA hasn't crashed and IAF is whining 24x7 - "oh my god, ur design is failure, it doesn't even crash. something is wrong. Make it crash, then we will buy from you"). And these HAL morons want to design HTT-40. Bloody fools. HAL should stick to assembly. Aircraft Designing, is not their competency. Its obvious HAL is burning with jealousy because LCA got success under ADA tag, not under HAL tag. It is burning their a$$ bigtime. So, HAL is hell-bent on making LCA a failure. That's why the huge delays in assembly of LCA, by HAL and IAF both. Both entities have vested interest in seeing that LCA fails and never enters big production(100+). That's why IAF changed original requirements once again and copied Navy's requirement of LCA-Mk2. This Mk2 was never IAF's idea. They jumped onto Navy's proposal, as escape route to delay LCA's production by 5 more years. Mk2 engines are not even ready yet, General Electric(GE) has refused to send any engine for Mk2 before 2016.:coffee:

Corrupt game of IAF -
- first they changed requirements of LCA_Mk1, to delay the production.
- now tactic is, drop LCA_Mk1 and demand new design LCA_Mk2.

If this had happened in some western nation, the supplier would have demanded huge money from Airforce, on going back on original design agreement. But since this is India, politicians love $$$ and corruption is common at top level. IAF has become a professional RANDI, doing nautanki(drama) in every project. :tdown:

Last edited:
Sad...bunch of bitches can handle the truth. The Tejas is such an old looking plane and cant do shit when it comes to tech. Sometimes the truth is a bitter pill, too hard to swallow.

Well seriously mate,?? You judge a plane with your eyes and give out conclusion. I don't don't deny that it isn't best looking but there will be genuine reason for it.So stop giving bs.
This is one of most beautiful plane in world..No one will disagree but was it a success??
Another case is su47. Did it even fly in some af?
600px-F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

This bloke is totally funny.I won't take bs
from a little whiner. So don't show of your
little brain by stereo typing, showing your life brain.
" Faggot" lol seriously this escalated, All you. We're talking was bs and doing the same.

So Fanboy when you got something better to talk other than judging people on looks, calling the faggot Nd talking bs.Then quote me next time
Cheers

Took it to heart, is that why you changed the pic? As if it made a f-king difference? Check your last post, claiming I was talking BS. There is no BS, The plane looks like 3rd gen plan and it tech is already outdated. That was the only point I made. How the f-k can we call it a success? Simply because we made it? Reality check is needed here. Its always some idiots who cant handle the reality. Our plane was great for the 80's. At this point, it looks totally outdated.

Slap on his ugly face:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ya that made a lot of sense.

If the HAL cannot build the HTT-40 they are not going to get anything right

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom