What's new

MNLF Chairman Nur Misuari threatens to declare Moro independence -Philippi

Buddy, buddy, you're to idealistic and you don't know the local politics of the Philippines and the Filipinos. The NPA is preserved. The Philippine Government needs an 'enemy' a pretext for military arms and expenditure. for 30 years they were focused on internal control and not external control. The AFP could easily crush the NPA and the islamofascists with impunity. However, there needs to be an enemy. There has to be a justification for military arms sales and defense acquisitions.

The very reason why the Philippine Government is using China (PRC) as the pretext for military buildup and to extend closer relations and access to and for the United States Armed Forces. And we're enjoying the Pinoy position in opening their ports to us again. Well what can I say............"Daddy's Home..." :azn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MlnU_sW9kvo

You mean, members of the Philippines government want to continue the conflict so they can continue to practice corruption and siphon off money from military expenditures and arms deals? I think thats what you meant to say. :cheesy:

If they are okay with filling their own pockets at the expense of these happening I guess nobody gives a damn about the actual people, whether Moro or Filipino.

Six dead, 26 hurt in Philippines bomb blast | GlobalPost

Six dead in Philippines bomb blast | Arab News

You mean, members of the Philippines government want to continue the conflict so they can continue to practice corruption and siphon off money from military expenditures and arms deals? I think thats what you meant to say. :cheesy:

If they are okay with filling their own pockets at the expense of these happening I guess nobody gives a damn about the actual people, whether Moro or Filipino.

Six dead, 26 hurt in Philippines bomb blast | GlobalPost

Six dead in Philippines bomb blast | Arab News

The very same reason why the PRC is not capable or willing to completely silence protests and insurgency in Xinjiang , Tibet, and other regions of China. It is impossible to silence all resistance.

Even the United States, a Superpower, cannot completely silence every enemy. Chaos is always a part of civilization.

In your culture, this is manifested in the Ying and the Yang, isn't it?

:azn:

This is dangerous.

I hope the Philippines government does not yield and sends in special forces to arrest and snuff this separatist out.

I don't understand WTF is the matter with these religion-based separatists.

Come on seriously?

Even Philippines?

Philippines- part of Mindnao

Thailand- Patani region.

Serbia- Kosovo

Cyprus- Turkish cyprus

India- Kashmir Valley

China- Xinjiang

Russia - Chechnya

All these Non-Muslim countries have separatist movements in regions where muslims are a majority . This seems to be a mainly Sunni Muslim characteristic , not always though. There are exceptions.

Philippines- part of Mindnao

Thailand- Patani region.

Serbia- Kosovo

Cyprus- Turkish cyprus

India- Kashmir Valley

China- Xinjiang

Russia - Chechnya and arguably Dagestan.

All these Non-Muslim countries have separatist movements in regions where muslims are a majority . This seems to be a mainly Sunni Muslim characteristic , not always though. There are exceptions.

And four of those countries have large Muslim populations who are not separatist. The Pattani insurgency is only done by Malays who want to restore the Pattani Sultanate, all Thai and Chinese Muslims in northern Thailand aren't part of it. Salar Muslims are the majority in Xunhua county in China. There is no insurgency or separatism among them.

And four of those countries have large Muslim populations who are not separatist. The Pattani insurgency is only done by Malays who want to restore the Pattani Sultanate, all Thai and Chinese Muslims in northern Thailand aren't part of it. Salar Muslims are the majority in Xunhua county in China. There is no insurgency or separatism among them.

As I said , there are exceptions.

The freedom fighters are beating back the evil Pinoy army! The Moro people will be liberated!

On the topic of the Moro situation.

Under no peace deal will either the MILF or the various MNLF factions agree to disarm. They kept their weapons after the last peace agreement and even the MILF or the non-Misuari MNLF factions won't give up their weapons after signing this deal. If this peace deal falls apart like the 1996 one there will be more sporadic violence.

WTF, i think this thread will be full of Chinese and Vietnamese craps about them not a single post about Moro ethnic cultures, their reasons to taking arms of rebellion, Phinoy Chatolicism, and etc.

WTF, i think this thread will be full of Chinese and Vietnamese craps about them not a single post about Moro ethnic cultures, their reasons to taking arms of rebellion, Phinoy Chatolicism, and etc.

Misuari's mnlfnet website mentioned East Timor as an example of decolonization. The settlers were pulled out and it was granted independence. How exactly did they accomplish it and can Moros apply the same pressure against the Philippine government?

Misuari's mnlfnet website mentioned East Timor as an example of decolonization. The settlers were pulled out and it was granted independence. How exactly did they accomplish it and can Moros apply the same pressure against the Philippine government?

Nope Indonesia will not support any secessionist movement in South East Asia regions or all case in the world (like in the past), all countries must respect Philippine integrity and their respective land borders. For East Timor case, i think this was parts of our politician failures and idiotic decision back then to give them referendum option in one of the most chaotic era of Indonesia (1998 1999) and simply we had been out maneuver and out-clever by some western opportunist countries like Australia and Portugal to support TL independence movement albeit low supports from local grassroots at the time.

This time, Indonesia will be siding and gave supports to Phil. Gov. to crush such independence movement in Moro, and for the payback, Phil. gov. must support Indonesian cause about west papua issue. The answer is clean and loud

Nope Indonesia will not support any secessionist movement in South East Asia regions or all case in the world (like in the past), all countries must respect Philippine integrity and their respective land borders. For East Timor case, i think this was parts of our politician failures and idiotic decision back then to give them referendum option in one of the most chaotic era of Indonesia (1998 1999) and simply we had been out maneuver and out-clever by some western opportunist countries like Australia and Portugal to support TL independence movement albeit low supports from local grassroots at the time.

This time, Indonesia will be siding and gave supports to Phil. Gov. to crush such independence movement in Moro, and for the payback, Phil. gov. must support Indonesian cause about west papua issue. The answer is clean and loud

I think nobody supports west papua because they are not related to any other people on earth besides aboriginal australians and they are animist. The Moros are different. Chinese have blood ties with them (and so do Arabs) and they have a legitimate legal challenge since Philippines annexation was based on the broken Bates Treaty.

East Timor is not a pro western country and it has disputes with Australia over its seas and the gas field. Their first Prime Minister was an Arab Muslim.

Jonathan Manthorpe: East Timor challenges Australia

East Timor defends allegations of Australia espionage over gas project | Connect Asia | ABC Radio Australia

To be honest I'm not a fan of any of these colonially created "identities" like Indonesian, Timorese, and Filipino, but a unified empire centered on Java has existed before colonialism (Majapahit), why don't you change the name of Indonesia to a native name?

EDIT : Never mind, the West Papuans did receive support from Gaddafi. He also supported rebels in Papua New Guinea and also tried to start an Australian aboriginal separatist movement and in New Caledonia too.

Gaddafi also supported the Moro National Liberation Front against the Philippines decades ago.

Pacific Islands Monthly - Google Books

COLONEL GADDAFI'S shadowy international revolutionary organisation Mathaba, established in the Libyan capital of ...Hassan di Tiro himself makes the crucial decisions, and runs a personal network of contacts with the liberation movement leaders Libya supports, among them Jacob Prai of the OPM (Free Papua Movement) of West Papua and Yann Ce- tene Uregei of New Caledonia's Kanak radical faction,

Time - Henry Robinson Luce - Google Books

In the past year Gaddafi's agents have offered arms and cash to rebels in Papua New Guinea, encouraged an aboriginal separatist movement in Australia, shipped weapons to dissidents in New Caledonia and tried to open an office in the

Nobody can accuse Gaddafi of only supporting Muslims, lol, he tried to support almost every other separatist movement on the globe, including pagans and Christians against Indonesia.

I think nobody supports west papua because they are not related to any other people on earth besides aboriginal australians and they are animist. The Moros are different. Chinese have blood ties with them (and so do Arabs) and they have a legitimate legal challenge since Philippines annexation was based on the broken Bates Treaty.

East Timor is not a pro western country and it has disputes with Australia over its seas and the gas field. Their first Prime Minister was an Arab Muslim.

Jonathan Manthorpe: East Timor challenges Australia

East Timor defends allegations of Australia espionage over gas project | Connect Asia | ABC Radio Australia

To be honest I'm not a fan of any of these colonially created "identities" like Indonesian, Timorese, and Filipino, but a unified empire centered on Java has existed before colonialism (Majapahit), why don't you change the name of Indonesia to a native name?

EDIT : Never mind, the West Papuans did receive support from Gaddafi. He also supported rebels in Papua New Guinea and also tried to start an Australian aboriginal separatist movement and in New Caledonia too.

Gaddafi also supported the Moro National Liberation Front against the Philippines decades ago.

Pacific Islands Monthly - Google Books

Time - Henry Robinson Luce - Google Books

Nobody can accuse Gaddafi of only supporting Muslims, lol, he tried to support almost every other separatist movement on the globe, including pagans and Christians against Indonesia.

Yup, Ghadaffi was one of the most bad guy who screwing a lot around the world. Ironically he dies in the hands of armed rebels in his own country.

Chinese using Taiwan to stir up separatist rebels to put pressure on Philippines?

It is good to see that Indonesia side with Philippine govt. against destabilization by outsider. In an integrated ASEAN, Muslim majority Indonesia and Malaysia can put pressure on Philippine govt. to ensure rights and prosperity of Muslim Moro's. Separatism for Moro's is not the answer, in my opinion. Moro's should not become Chinese pawn to destabilize another ASEAN nation.

Chinese using Taiwan to stir up separatist rebels to put pressure on Philippines?

It is good to see that Indonesia side with Philippine govt. against destabilization by outsider. In an integrated ASEAN, Muslim majority Indonesia and Malaysia can put pressure on Philippine govt. to ensure rights and prosperity of Muslim Moro's. Separatism for Moro's is not the answer, in my opinion. Moro's should not become Chinese pawn to destabilize another ASEAN nation.

BIFF is "destabilizing" the Philippines on its own without any outside help.

It's time for China to support the Moro freedom fighters with weapons to defeat the evil Pinoy army!

Back
Top Bottom