What's new

MNCs to invest $30 billion in diverse sectors: advisor

Not sure why you are getting offended when I've said I don't value opinions of PML-N supporters and hence do not wish to debate with them. It is my right to decide about who I chose to interact with on the forum. Remember it is YOU who quoted me not the other way round.

You can interact with other members without name calling. This is a forum where rigorous debate and discussion is encouraged. And yes, I quoted you to discuss matters in a reasonable way, which I did. It was not an invitation to engage in trading insults. If you are bothered by my quotes, please feel free to block me.

Can i ask the need for reviving a 12 year old thread

Just Bumped Into It Buddy Gave Memories of The Good Ol' Days

You can interact with other members without name calling. This is a forum where rigorous debate and discussion is encouraged. And yes, I quoted you to discuss matters in a reasonable way, which I did. It was not an invitation to engage in trading insults. If you are bothered by my quotes, please feel free to block me.

Jungi I Remember You Were A Supporter of Mush You Even Had His Pic On Your Avatar Why The Change

Jungi I Remember You Were A Supporter of Mush You Even Had His Pic On Your Avatar Why The Change

You remember correctly, this was true for the first year or so here, an avatar of him I don’t think I ever had. But my opinion of him was better and less informed. It seemed to me that his rule was stable and more prosperous than PPP after him. Now I know better, he was from the start the culprit of the Kargil war and it’s failure, he was an illegitimate ruler, and his tenure was plagued with other problems that luckily for him we only started feeling while he was on his way out.

Funnily enough, there was a time where IK was this anti-establishment and said as much, he was one of the few who I supported.

we should regulate strictly such investment in health and food sector as after corona pandemic these western companies role is very risky and can use this investment in spreading diseases and damaging food security

You remember correctly, this was true for the first year or so here, an avatar of him I don’t think I ever had. But my opinion of him was better and less informed. It seemed to me that his rule was stable and more prosperous than PPP after him. Now I know better, he was from the start the culprit of the Kargil war and it’s failure, he was an illegitimate ruler, and his tenure was plagued with other problems that luckily for him we only started feeling while he was on his way out.

Funnily enough, there was a time where IK was this anti-establishment and said as much, he was one of the few who I supported.

No I Remember It Was His Pic Then It Was A Cat With A Kalashinkov.:lol::lol::lol:

You Are Entitled To Your Opinion And I Agree Musharraf Had Some Serious Shortcomings But I Still Rate Him Much Better Than The Past 10 Year "Democracy"

No I Remember It Was His Pic Then It Was A Cat With A Kalashinkov.:lol::lol::lol:

A classic, have thought about bringing it back. :enjoy:

You Are Entitled To Your Opinion And I Agree Musharraf Had Some Serious Shortcomings But I Still Rate Him Much Better Than The Past 10 Year "Democracy"

Fair enough, I just think the reasons why the last 10-12 years have sucked are multi-faceted. And I don't think we live in a completely working democracy, it's routinely undermined.

Back
Top Bottom