What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

I really hope at first we decide the winner, then we will see what to do, where to station them. In the meanwhile we should establish the ground infrastructure and as far *** i know we are doing something about it and we have given an order to Tata group to upgrade many strips. I hope the project has started because as i remember the project got stuck into legal issues.

its a smart move but i sinciely hope that it is never tested,it will be beneficial for both countries if they don't :tup:

After J-20 introduction, entire scenario has changed. There is no point in talking about MMRCA anymore. A 4+ Gen MMRCA fighter can't do well against 5+ Gen fighter. The government should cancel MMRCA no matter what political repercussions will be, and have to pump in huge money in local AMCA development in fast track manner. After J-20, entire threat scenario has changed. Even Russia is worried about PLA.

After J-20 introduction, entire scenario has changed. There is no point in talking about MMRCA anymore. A 4+ Gen MMRCA fighter can't do well against 5+ Gen fighter.
You are talking as if China will field only 5th gen fighter only :)

You are talking as if China will field only 5th gen fighter only :)

yes most likely those j-20's when inducted will be in the north korean boarder/taiwan area rather than the indian boarder well so long as india dont start placing PAK-FA's in the boarder area in the future

yes most likely those j-20's when inducted will be in the north korean boarder/taiwan area rather than the indian boarder well so long as india dont start placing PAK-FA's in the boarder area in the future
Well dats a relief but i think your airforce is too big to replace every fighter with the 5th gen fighters. Its too expensive even for you.

Do you really think just because China has a 5th Gen project now, we will scrap MRCA?, We have 2 fifth gen project with one sealth UCAV with internal weapons bay project.

Dont worry, China will take time to induct first batch of J20 until that time MRCA will stay good.

Your first post on this forum and you call 17 people suckers?

I am simply stating reality. China and India are both doing very well in terms of the Economy... why would either side want to start a conflict? There is nothing to gain, and everything to lose.

China already has enough internal problems, with the Xinjiang/Tibet separatist movements, and even worse, the unrest coming from low-income Han Chinese who feel victimised by the Hukou system.

If we "somehow" managed to annex Arunachal Pradesh, we would face hundreds of riots every week from the native population in AP. It would be far worse than the unrest in Kashmir. It would sink our reputation in the eyes of the global community.

Also, the international community would condemn China and sanction us, which would hurt our economy badly. It would also put at at significant risk with regards to an Indian counter-attack.

In short, China has everything to lose, and nothing to gain by attacking Arunachal Pradesh and that is simply a fact. China only cares about what is good for China, and keeping the economy strong is the number one priority. No one wants a destructive war, everyone would lose something from that.

P.S. I think it is GOOD that India is improving its military strength in the NE, since that will provide better infrastructure for the region (roads etc.), create jobs, and increase the flow of money within the military industry and benefit the Indian economy as a whole. Military spending will boost the economy of the whole region and improve the lives of ordinary people, so why would I complain about that?
Well I keep saying that most of the senior Chinese members here are very sensible posters. It is one reason the forum has some credibility. Ur post eased some tension here....

i think bothj-20 nd fgfa will be inducted at same tim:china:

I really hope the Indians will buy the Gripen! Go Saab! Go Sweden! Indians please send us poor Swedes some mooooneyz! The Gripen gives you the best bang for the buck, it can fire all the western suite of weapons and AESA, supercruise (NG version) have low maintenance cost and a lower price tag.

I really hope the Indians will buy the Gripen! Go Saab! Go Sweden! Indians please send us poor Swedes some mooooneyz! The Gripen gives you the best bang for the buck, it can fire all the western suite of weapons and AESA, supercruise (NG version) have low maintenance cost and a lower price tag.

All that may well be true, but in general major US made inputs in the Gripen like the engine will make GoI wary. But let's see what happens.

I completely agree. But its a longshot. Coz the gripen doesn't give us any dimplomatic advantages. Its sad really.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom