What's new

MLRS - Effective counter to SU-30MKI + Brahmos combination

For Jobaria it will have to be 16 to 40 kms. The use cases:

1. Armored columns defending against enemy or thrusting into enemy territory. Targets adjacent to border.

2. High value targets such as nuclear production facilities, POF, HIT, PAC Kamra, ports and harbors.

3. Cases where you are willing to accept collateral damage. A major dam, head quarters etc.

I envisage IAF using Brahmos to soften up our air defence. So this will mainly be a supporting system on the border working in tandem with other SAM and AD systems.
Do you realize how ineffective an MLRS would be in it's current form as an MDS?

Look at CRIT, or APKWS - IF you were to add an IR seeker to the rocket, with a proximity fuse, your MLRS theory, could actually fly.

The best way to counter Indian military forces is to not get involved in a conflict in the first place, find a way to peacefully coexist and avoid the associated spending levels at both sides. Lots of money will then become available to domestic development, improving e.g. public infrastructure, healthcare and education.
Could all the "great minds" with the "finest institutions" avoid 100 years war, Prussian War, Crimean War, Napoleonic Wars, WW1/2 etc.????

Or, we are getting ourselves prepared.

Nothing is invisible in a multi-spectral image. A lob of metal moving at Mach 3 through the atmosphere is impossible to hide.

You can detect them when you have a credible BMD. A sophisticated radar array and a sat network that can pin point each and every path. Also, an advanced seeker tech industry.

Do you think Russians will induct a system that can be easily intercepted by a mere MLRS? Let alone a guided rockets. If Missile defence systems were that simple, then why most countries struggle with developing one?

Russian Pantsir-S1 can neutralize supersonic cruise missile and Pakistan can get this,
on the other hand this MLRS launchers can be targeted by standoff weapons and may not work against MKIs.

Russian Pantsir-S1 can neutralize supersonic cruise missile and Pakistan can get this,
on the other hand this MLRS launchers can be targeted by standoff weapons and may not work against MKIs.
Can you tell me detail tech specs od Pantsir -S1? and will it be able to counter a Mach3+ incoming cruise missile.

Pantsir S1E

Attachments

• 96K6E-Pantsir-S1E-UAE-2S.jpg
    96K6E-Pantsir-S1E-UAE-2S.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 32
  • uae-pantsir-s1.jpg
    uae-pantsir-s1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 31
Can you tell me detail tech specs od Pantsir -S1? and will it be able to counter a Mach3+ incoming cruise missile.
"On 19 October 2012, two missiles fired from a Pantsir shot down a live cruise missile in a test in Russia.[21] In 2014 tests, targets moving as fast as 1,000 metres per second (3,300 ft/s; Mach 2.9) were shot down with Pantsir"(Wiki pedia):-).
I don't know much about specs.

Or, we are getting ourselves prepared.

Nothing is invisible in a multi-spectral image. A lob of metal moving at Mach 3 through the atmosphere is impossible to hide.

PLASE TELL ME HOW YOU INTERCEPT A MISSLE travelling at 3700 kilometres per hour.

Brahmos is brute power & speed NOT stealth or agile.

YOU BLINK its TOO LATE ............ your dead

if super sonic missiles are not much maneuverable, can hot air balloons and blimps could be use to counter them at land based targets ????

Before shooting it down, can some Pakistani member here, can educate me on how Pakistan going to Track a Brahmos?

Before shooting it down, can some Pakistani member here, can educate me on how Pakistan going to Track a Brahmos?
Brahmouse has a big infrared and radar signatures and its not a stealth missile because of its mach-3 top speed:p:;)

Brahmouse has a big infrared and radar signatures and its not a stealth missile because of its mach-3 top speed:p:;)

And how is Pakistan going to TRACK "Brahmouse"? with what? Do you have a system that can track IR signatures from kilometers away? What Radar does Pakistan have that can actually TRACK a Brahmos?

Using smilies or mis-pronouncing a name is not going to save your a** from a supersonic cruise missile.

And how is Pakistan going to TRACK "Brahmouse"? with what? Do you have a system that can track IR signatures from kilometers away? What Radar does Pakistan have that can actually TRACK a Brahmos?

Using smilies or mis-pronouncing a name is not going to save your a** from a supersonic cruise missile.
With US and chinese land based long range AESA radar with a range of 450, 600 km respectively and AWACS, it has big radar RCS from at-least 100-200 km away you are talking about few km away:hitwall::lol: and LY-80/HQ-16, SPADA-2000if properly incorporated can intercepted your out this universe 1980's era rejected by soviet/russian navy YAKNOOT/ Oniks Brahmouse yeah you're brahmouse is out of this universe missile just like your tej@ss:sarcastic::jester::suicide::suicide2::rofl::omghaha:

With US and chinese land based long range AESA radar with a range of 450, 600 km respectively and AWACS, it has big radar RCS from at-least 100-200 km away you are talking about few km away:hitwall::lol: and LY-80/HQ-16, SPADA-2000if properly incorporated can intercepted your out this universe 1980's era rejected by soviet/russian navy YAKNOOT/ Oniks Brahmouse yeah you're brahmouse is out of this universe missile just like your tej@ss:sarcastic::jester::suicide::suicide2::rofl::omghaha:
Sir you are more ignorant than I initially thought. And over that you don't know how to debate. You need to educate yourself about radar and their capabilities. Non of your radars are meant to track supersonic threats And yes sir that includes AN/TPS - 77.

Back
Top Bottom