What's new

MKEK BORA-12 SniperRifle won Pakistani sniper tender

What is the name of this sniper rifle ???

0504fa23ef6e1df63c36784bed164a5d.jpg

In my view we should not post any vendor /supplier name for these specialized weapons (its just too much information being leaked at these forums) Please correct me if i am wrong as our enemy is every day trying to ban any item we try to import .Secrecy has his own reward

The cheapest one hence it wins. Hard to beat the Accuracy International/ Sig in trials, for **** budgets highly unaffordable.

In my view we should not post any vendor /supplier name for these specialized weapons (its just too much information being leaked at these forums) Please correct me if i am wrong as our enemy is every day trying to ban any item we try to import .Secrecy has his own reward
like enemies come here and wait for yr response to know supplier :lol:

Any equipment or weapon that can be photographed can be identified to its manufacturer. Secrecy is not in what you have but how, where & when you use it. Military's around the world are not concerned in the advertisement of what general equipment or weapons they have. Go to a defense exhibition anywhere in the world and you'll know what weapons are being used by whom. If secrecy was that prime in this aspect, we would never have the IDEAS exhibition in Karachi now will we?

:rolleyes1: :omghaha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And also owing cost the high cost of a new sniper system, Pakistan Army has decided to retain the 7.62x51mm Steyr Sniper Rifle for some time and has asked MVRDE to build a Sniper Rifle Simulator that can be used for training at units for snipers to hone in on there skills on the Steyr Rifle. Similar simulator is also planned for the RPA International Rangemaster 50 caliber in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom