What's new

MIT: Syrian Government is not responsible for Ghouta Chemical Attack

@500, I don't understand what you are trying to do... you are denying MIT report and the US government report together, and giving me wikimaps? u serious?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/def..._map_accompanying_usg_assessment_on_syria.pdf

get out of here... go defend your beloved terrorists somewhere else... Israeli giving lesson on humanity... again, are you going to tell me that these WHITE HOUSE MAPS ARE WRONG ALSO... you tell me you know Syria more than I do ??

@500
1 - was it really against the rebels , then why the casualties are children who were kidnapped from latakia and no terrorist and cannibal among them

2- why no trace of sarin in environment and the trajectory can be faked

3 - if the terrorists can have t72 then having such rocket is child play

@500
1 - was it really against the rebels , then why the casualties are children who were kidnapped from latakia and no terrorist and cannibal among them

he is trying so hard to defend his beloved terrorists, he is simply trying to ignore the fact that why would the government risk using chemical weapons, his excuse was to get rid of it =_=', get rid of it so the west can attack... don't you think it is a brilliant idea for the Syrian government to use chemical weapons while the UN inspectors are only couple KM away?

@500, I don't understand what you are trying to do... you are denying MIT report and the US government report together, and giving me wikimaps? u serious?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/def..._map_accompanying_usg_assessment_on_syria.pdf

get out of here... go defend your beloved terrorists somewhere else... Israeli giving lesson on humanity... again, are you going to tell me that these WHITE HOUSE MAPS ARE WRONG ALSO... you tell me you know Syria more than I do ??
Fact #1: al Maamounie is controlled by the regime.
Fact #2: The range from al Maamounie to center of Zamalka is less than 1.5 km.

These are solid and plain facts. Your map is very schematic and has large unmarked grey areas, spare me of your nonsense.

@500
This is one of the most idiotic conspiracy theories in universe. First of all how u image delivering of hundreds children from Latakia through regime controlled areas into besieged Ghouta?

Secondly children were shown with their faces, if they are Latakia why they were not identified?

Inspectors measured rockets which were not moved, samples were taken from people as well. Also why regime detained experts for days if it was interested in truth? Besides if u claim that rockets are fake then whole so called MIT report does not make any sense.

There are hundreds of videos of rebels with tanks, there is not a single video of rebels with such rockets. And they need many such rockets for the attack.

@500, no matter how try to defend your beloved terrorists, the truth is always louder than you.... every sane person knows who is behind the chemical attack in Ghouta, and who the only group who will benefit from such an attack... now you can cry about those terrorists don't have "rockets", just because you didn't see them, but they can easily obtain it from a foreign sponsor... enough is enough....

Back
Top Bottom