What's new

Mission China attests Kashmir India’s part

i think india wants to give arunachal pardesh and some more pardeshes to china without a fight because pardesh mean foreign by itself lol.good luck with the tourism to china with a stapled visa but watch it can be arrested if u dare say something about china

it is not pardesh man.. it is pradesh ...

i think india wants to give arunachal pardesh and some more pardeshes to china without a fight because pardesh mean foreign by itself lol.good luck with the tourism to china with a stapled visa but watch it can be arrested if u dare say something about china

i agree desh means domestic and pardesh means international or foreign...so all those states with names ending with pardesh and states beyond those states such as jammu and kashmir were not a part of mainland india:agree:

lol i laughed aswell when i watched slumdog millonare in shanty towns of modren mumbai lol

But it won 8 oscars but there is no topic in Pakistan which is worth getting an Oscar.Everybody is not a school kid here.

Pardesh nahi Pradesh.
Pradesh = area

But it won 8 oscars but there is no topic in Pakistan which is worth getting an Oscar.Everybody is not a school kid here.

you know y it got oscars?coz brits didnt even saw that much poverty anywhere in the world not even africa thats y they made the movie in the world poorest place otherwise africa is most time the topic of poverty but now india and mumbai is takin over

you know y it got oscars?coz brits didnt even saw that much poverty anywhere in the world not even africa thats y they made the movie in the world poorest place otherwise africa is most time the topic of poverty but now india and mumbai is takin over

Atleast terrorists are not taking over us.

Pradesh means region and pardesh means another country.both have different meaning.

Lol pretty much every international movie depicting pakistan is always played by an Indian..

Vertical Limits - pak general played by Roshan Seth
Jinnah - Shashi Kapoor as Narrator, Indira Varma as Ruttie Jinnah,
A Mighty Heart - Archie Panjabi as Asra Nomani, Irrfan Khan as Mir Zubair Mahmood, East Karachi Deputy Inspector General,

stapled visa.what is the meaning of pradesh and pardesh

Maj Gen Gurmeet Singh, General Officer Commanding (GOC) of Delta Force, would lead the delegation, sources said, adding Beijing has already cleared his name. Delta Force takes care of militancy-infested areas of Doda, Kishtwar and Ramban in Jammu & Kashmir.

China earlier denied visa earlier to a commander from kashmir sating he is from a disputed area, and then granting visa to an officer from the same region who heads delta force. Does this mean China is changing it's stance on kashmir? What this means to Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Maj Gen Gurmeet Singh, General Officer Commanding (GOC) of Delta Force, would lead the delegation, sources said, adding Beijing has already cleared his name. Delta Force takes care of militancy-infested areas of Doda, Kishtwar and Ramban in Jammu & Kashmir.
China earlier denied visa earlier to a commander from kashmir sating he is from a disputed area, and then granting visa to an officer from the same region who heads delta force. Does this mean China is changing it's stance on kashmir? What this means to Pakistan?

Please speak English, as this is an international forum. Thanks in advance :cheers:
yes angreez jee .you Live in US so you should know about freedom of speech my teacher from land of the free.lol achoot is lowest cast in hindu religion and you cant find a angrazee for achoot any where

Back
Top Bottom