What's new

Missiles intercepted above Saudi Arabian cities Riyadh, Jazan

Pashto and Dari are cousins.

Farsi is their urban upper crust love daddy.

Farsi and Dari are two dialects of the same language, mutually intelligible in written format, but very different when spoken. ... Tajik too has diverged from Farsi in both script and vocabulary and they are often mutually intelligible when spoken but not when written.

By way of Early New Persian, Dari Persian, like Iranian Persian and Tajik, is a continuation of Middle Persian, the official religious and literary language of the Sassanian Empire (224–651 CE), itself a continuation of Old Persian, the language of the Achaemenids (550–330 BC).​

actually that is what the world needs right now, it will crash KSA but oil price will hike up too and every country needs that right now. However KSA is not coming easy they have started pumping to full capacity
They must have thought and prepared themselves about this eventuality.This move of KSA is going to hurt Russian but if it continued,it would break back of Iran and would bankrupt US shale gas producers.

No, I am serious. This colonial British map needs to change for the better and this is the time to do it. Time to topple those Arab regimes who acted against us and sided with Israel. Iran+Pakistan+China is a formidable change for the future. The trigger should be now.
And than what you think iran isnt going to look at us after they are done with arabs

Why not Saudi gives back the land to Yemen , for which it's lease has expired but oil is found around it. Sauds are being greedy. And greed has always caused war
.u keep hearing hauxy rebels, hauxy rebels but u never ever ever hear why they suddenly started firing missiles at Saudi

It's all because of Saudi greed

No, I am serious. This colonial British map needs to change for the better and this is the time to do it. Time to topple those Arab regimes who acted against us and sided with Israel. Iran+Pakistan+China is a formidable change for the future. The trigger should be now.

I would leave Iran in any future alliance of any kind.

They have backstabbed us in so many issues. The recent one being corona (relative to how Chinese helped us). Goes to show religion does not matter, common interest does. Our interest with Iran diverges on so many levels.

Farsi and Dari are two dialects of the same language, mutually intelligible in written format, but very different when spoken. ... Tajik too has diverged from Farsi in both script and vocabulary and they are often mutually intelligible when spoken but not when written.

By way of Early New Persian, Dari Persian, like Iranian Persian and Tajik, is a continuation of Middle Persian, the official religious and literary language of the Sassanian Empire (224–651 CE), itself a continuation of Old Persian, the language of the Achaemenids (550–330 BC).​

They must have thought and prepared themselves about this eventuality.This move of KSA is going to hurt Russian but if it continued,it would break back of Iran and would bankrupt US shale gas producers.

All our Irani Zoroastrian brothers speak Dari as their mother tongue.

On basis of defence, i wonder why saudi does not go all out on yemen? Either stay away and don't interfere, but if u interfere, then do it properly.

I've wondered the same. Why dont they turn the mountains in North Yemen to powder? They have the means and no one is really stopping them.

you think it's not an all out yet??
No i dont think its an all out offence, not by a long shot. An all out offence would meant using their army to invade from north and west, use navy from the south and east and air force. Only air strikes and supporting local forces is not enough.

I've wondered the same. Why dont they turn the mountains in North Yemen to powder? They have the means and no one is really stopping them.

You're underestimating the mountains by a long shot...

And to turn mountains to powder?? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom