What's new

Miss Universe China wants to marry from Sri Lanka

She has a slightly Mongoloid look. ;)
I think, she is a mixed Sri Lankan. The name Ornella is n't a popular name too.
Behind the Name: Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Ornella.
Created by the Italian author Gabriele d'Annunzio for his novel 'La Figlia di Jorio' (1904).
It is derived from Tuscan Italian ornello meaning"flowering ash tree".
Ornella - Behind the Name

I think, she is a mixed Sri Lankan. The name Ornella is n't a popular name too.
I am not sure but her surname is Sri Lankan. There are many Sri Lankans with weird names. Anarkali is Sinhalese but her name is totally weird right?

When looking at her, I see that there is some kind of resemblance to Ella Milano. At least in the way she poses. All this time I was wondering why she looks so familiar. :omghaha:

who-is-ella-milano-is-star-or-no-star-ella-milano-celebrity-vote.jpg

Last edited:
Gunasekere is a Sinhalese name.

Yes, it is. Anarkali Akarsha,
Anarkali: a legendary favourite in the harem of Emperor Akbar.
Akarsha: attractive
Who's on profile picture by the way?

When looking at her, I see that there is some kind of resemblance to Ella Milano. At least in the way she poses. All this time I was wondering why she looks so familiar.
never seen her before.

I am not sure but her surname is Sri Lankan. There are many Sri Lankans with weird names. Anarkali is Sinhalese but her name is totally weird right?

Well i'm Lankan, But bet you buggers would never guess by my name though.. :p:

I checked the profile.. She's half Burgher half Sinhalese.. Her mother is Michelle De Kretser, A former beauty queen herself
So that's where the mongloid look comes from but her mother doesn't look that good. o_O

So that's where the mongloid look comes from but her mother doesn't look that good. o_O

You're checking out her mother too ? :o:

@Gibbs remind me again why we're not giving Mrs.Azizam the file we have on our Brother here which is filled with enough material to get him such an arse whooping that he wont be able to sit down for a couple of days ? o_O

:lol:.. Probably age bro

I dunno there maybe a east Asian connection there somewhere.. You know we Burgher buggers will boink any thing that moves .. :woot:

@Gibbs remind me again why we're not giving Mrs.Azizam the file we have on our Brother here which is filled with enough material to get him such an arse whooping that he wont be able to sit down for a couple of days ? o_O

Shhhhh.. Forget Mrs.Azizam.. I'm more worried about Mrs.Gibbs, Me crawling through FB profiles of hot chicks aint gonna be good for me health.. :(

It's his fault. He said she's a beauty queen. :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom