What's new

Miss Universe China wants to marry from Sri Lanka

@ShreddeR

Geez.. Quite honestly apart from may be three girls those pics of what you posted of Miss Sri Lanka.. Are simply butt fugly!!! I mean c'mon you could find better looking Lankan sheila's that these on the roads of Colombo

Dude!! WTF is this ??!!?? Seriously ?? Is this the best they got ?? :o:

gamya_prasadini_wijayadasa_miss_sri_lanka_2009_girl_15-t2.jpg

dunno why they can really make cute fotos or poses..but somehow I am obsessed with korean girls.. the only thing I do not like is their love for to many make up and plastic inside body.. think japanese girls are more natural (less surgery in japan)?

Depends on the area in Japan. I think Koreans are more homogenous in appearance. Japanese vary in looks from region to region. People from the north in Hokkaido Region (where I am from) tend to have more caucasoid facial features, plenty of body hair facial hair, and the epicanthal eyefold is not as pronounced. The further south you go to Japan, specially close to Tokyo, Kyoto -- they have a distinct beauty. The closer it is to Korean facial phenotype. If you go further deep to the south such as in the Ryukyu Islands (Okinawa), the people there have a mixture of Polynesian phenotype , are slightly darker skin, have curly hair.

But to answer your question a lot of the actors and actresses do frequent plastic surgery. But the general population? Not so much. I don't know why Korean girls do eye surgeries tho -- they should love their natural beauty.

------

This is Northern Japanese phenotype -- we have Jomon beauty;

a1.jpg

Mutsu Munemitsu, A minister of Foreign Affair
mutu.jpg

He is nothern japanese from the noblest family in northern japan.
His family tree is from Hiraizumi-Fujiwara clan (Emishi related Ainu).
His ancestor includes some figures like Date Masamune, and the origin of family dates back more than 1000 years ago,
The same person

Munemitsu_Mutsu_2.jpg

Wife of Mutsu Munemitsu
ryouko.jpg

--------------

Jomon Japanese
Hirai Ken
hirai-1.jpg

Jomon Japanese
Yamazaki Kenji
yamazaki_kenji-2.jpg

Jomon Japanese
MM-M98-0044.jpg

Jomon Japanese
2006051900102-1.jpg

0005_ra-1.jpg

@ShreddeR
Geez.. Quite honestly apart from may be three girls those pics of what you posted of Miss Sri Lanka.. Are simply butt fugly!!! I mean c'mon you could find better looking Lankan sheila's that these on the roads of Colombo
Dude!! WTF is this ??!!?? Seriously ?? Is this the best they got ?? :o:
Personally, I don't like most of them too. Everything ultimately depend on power and money, you know. When this happens, it may be limited to certain social class.
Rarely, beautiful traditional girls are interested in these type of contests.

Last edited:
@hinduguy @DRAY @Ravi Nair @cloud_9 @APS @BDforever @jha

Sri Lanka Hiru TV has begun to offer Jodha Akbar, a Sinhala dubbed Hindi historical love story, on week days at 8 – 8:30 p.m starting from 1 September 2014.

1409560036_2822736_hirutv_50.jpg

Hiru TV Jodha Akbar Sinhala Theme song
Need your guys views upon the drama.

KEEP AWAY FROM IT.

I am serious, please fo the love of god do not watch such...... Save your brain mate.

@hinduguy @DRAY @Ravi Nair @cloud_9 @APS @BDforever @jha

Sri Lanka Hiru TV has begun to offer Jodha Akbar, a Sinhala dubbed Hindi historical love story, on week days at 8 – 8:30 p.m starting from 1 September 2014.

1409560036_2822736_hirutv_50.jpg

Hiru TV Jodha Akbar Sinhala Theme song
Need your guys views upon the drama.

Stay away.. DO NOT watch such shows... Pathetic...

Jodha Akbar ? What's the plot on this show ?

A fictional love story of Mughal emperor of Delhi : Akbar and a Rajput princess : Jodha...

A fictional love story of Mughal emperor of Delhi : Akbar and a Rajput princess : Jodha...

Ah I see...so almost like a love story of 2 unlikely people. Sounds Romeo and Julietesque.

This is very interesting. So Sri Lankans are more similar to Bengalis, genetically. This explains the variance in their facial phenotype to Tamils, tho both are equally beautiful in their own right.

I actually find the darker skinned Indians to be very attractive, personally. 2 semester ago we had in my university a South Asian festival that celebrated dances from parts of South Asia, there were Pakistani dancers, Bangladeshi, Punjabi, Sri Lankan and then there was one dance performed by one Tamil Indian student -- I believe the dance she performed was called -- Bharatnatyam. The elegance of her form, her skin tone, and the jewelry and regalia that adorned her body was ethereal.

Beautiful.

Most Pakistani Americans are Urdu speakers (originally from north india)

Disappointing thread .. Except jacquline fernandes? Not a single hot chick was seen..:tsk:

Last edited:

Fictional ? The marriage did happen didn't it?

And it's not really a question..:|

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom