What's new

Misconduct: Passenger held for hitting air-hostess

Dance

Reaction score
A British citizen of Pakistani origin was arrested in Islamabad for assaulting a PIA air-hostess, reported Express 24/7.

The passenger, Sajid Saleem, going to Islamabad from Karachi aboard PK-308 flight was repeatedly asked by the air-hostess to put out his cigarette.

On this, the accused got angry and reportedly slapped the air-hostess and warned her of dire consequences.

However, the accused was arrested as soon as the plane landed at the Islamabad airport.

Sajid misbehaved with the police and claimed they didn’t have the right to detain him.

Meanwhile, the police have registered a case against the accused on charges of assault.

Misconduct: Passenger held for hitting air-hostess – The Express Tribune

hmmm Mr Sajid is going to pay heavy penalty and perhaps couple of days behind the bars may fix his mind.

Woh Pakistan main hai to Pakistani ban ke rahay :P
agar Angrezi paani ka rob dalay ga to bohat pittay ga police se :rofl:

Shouldn't have been smoking on the airplane in the first place!:disagree::tdown:

so yea another example of . . .'AKARD DEKHANE WAALE PAKISTANI' . . i wish they treat him bad and not leave him for few pounds . . ah! i would love to see public kicking :) . .or a revenge from that air hostess itself . .waow :) . .

He should be castrated!!

Steady on - lets not get carried away -- But I do hope he acted up with police and had to be "subdued" - on the other hand, if he is member of religious party of sort - well, you know...

who does this idiot think he is?

there is no single airline in the world --for domestic or commercial flights --that allows smoking in the aircraft. Sounds like the guy needs to get his head examined; he should also pay for trying to attack the hostess and creating chaos while the plan was midair

example should be made out of him; this behaviour is unacceptable

i remember as couple years back i was on the Isloo-Lahore Daewoo Express bus; there was a guy who was making huge commotion at the back of the bus. He yelled and misbehaved towards the hostess on the bus; poor thing was shaken up by his crude antics. Bus driver pulled over, got on the radio --and within 5 minutes the motorway police removed this guy and his belongings from the bus and forced to find another bus to Lahore.

i guess in every society you have your fair share of assholes; in this case the guy wasnt even Pakistani citizen, so....

Back
Top Bottom