What's new

Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

looks like arming a Mirage. Some competition?
Red Flag.

Falcon Meet 2010 in Jordan.

101020-F-3303S-424.jpg

Bhai, if they managed to make a level and straight high speed pass, without crashing, i would be very awestruck as well.

Hence just to be double sure, they only fly twin engine over the venue.

What you mean by that?

Those shoes the airmen are wearing while loading the missile seem inappropriate.

The missile is heavy (85Kgs, concentrated in a very tight space), if you ever been to gym, imagine that 25Kg barbell weight fall on your foot....so similarly, a slip while loading the missile could easily injure your foot. So that's all i am saying. Notice the 'boots' worn by US and Jordanian crews.

You ahead me. I also found a picture of # 502 with several modifications typical for the second and third photo. This means that changes in the aircraft made repeatedly, and the sequence of non-operation does not depend on the year of production

de0575b6a732.jpg

Is there a source where I can read more about these changes? Of course, if it is not classified information

AS Mirages are better than F-7s in terms of Payload. Then PAF should have focus on sending Mirages to Balochistan and bringing F-7PGs and F-7Ps from KPK and Balochistan to Sindh. Also, the parts of F-7s are cheap and widely available because of China's new acquisition of J-10s. So, F-7s spares can be bought below the market value too. F-7s are great machines.

Back
Top Bottom