What's new

Minor Hindu girl raped and killed in Pakistani Punjab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minor Hindu girl raped and killed in Pakistani Punjab | Hindu Human Rights Online News Magazine

Lahore: A nine-year-old Hindu girl was raped and killed in Punjab province of Pakistan, officials said on Sunday. Basti Kata, a resident of Mauza Ghunia in Rahim Yar Khan district, located 400 km from provincial capital Lahore, said his daughter went missing while playing outside his home on Thursday.Kata informed police and registered a missing person’s report. The girl’s parents and other relatives made frantic efforts to find her but to no avail.

Yesterday, some of Kata’s relatives found the girl’s body in an open field. Police took the body to a state-run hospital in Khanpur, where the doctor on duty refused to perform an autopsy. The aggrieved family staged a protest outside the hospital. Following the intervention of the local administration, the doctor conducted an autopsy that confirmed rape.

“It appears the girl died while being raped,” the doctor said. Police have registered a case against unidentified persons.

Hindus are the largest minority in Pakistan but make up only about two per cent of the population of 180 million.

Most Hindus live in southern Sindh province, where there have been several instances of alleged abduction and forced conversion of women from the minority community.In Balochistan, which has a sizeable Hindu population, the community has been targeted by militants and criminal gangs in recent years.

WTF.....it's really disgusting ......
every day there is some rape, bomb blast of murder news either from India,..or pakistan...
why people become demon.....and why a 9 year old child....why kind of evil are they.....
real shame on humanity....:hitwall::hitwall:

Hindus are raped and prosecuted everyday, how does india protects its own. Not to mentioned woman from almost every country got raped in india. Look inside before making tall talk.
Bangladeshis can hardly talk.
The Persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh Feels Scarily Familiar | VICE United Kingdom
Let me guess, you are doing it for your Arab masters.

Its a fake news!
Yeah! It's fake, Pakistan is wonderful place for everyone including Hindus! Pakistan is land of pure where everyone is welcome and Hindus are treated like gods! It's fake! No such think can come from land of pure inshallah.

Rest In Peace.

It's few weeks old news, have been posted here many time.

R.I.P. Little angel -

I think it was 2nd or 3rd case of minor's rape within 1 year - any update what nadam-e-ala have done for it? Any criminal caught?

It's few weeks old news, have been posted here many time.

R.I.P. Little angel -

I think it was 2nd or 3rd case of minor's rape within 1 year - any update what nadam-e-ala have done for it? Any criminal caught?

Nothing so far.

this was already posted a while back, if i may recall

but to (re)address it -what kind of sick d1ck-wad raped a hapless girl and then kills her?

hang the bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom