What's new

Ministiries should be given to Taliban to prevent terrorism: PTI Leader

This is stretching it a bit. I don't understand why the murderous filth known as the Taliban should get the religious ministry when all they have done is murder Pakistani citizens throughout. They do not deserve this ministry. Whatever Mukarram Shah said was his own stupid opinion.

I can't believe why these militant sympathizers can't watch their mouth and continue to support war and destruction in Pakistan. They should be stopped with an iron hand.

In any case PTI has regularly stated that Mukarram Shah is not a spokesperson for PTI. Shireen Mazari had tweets on this earlier.

wow... what a suggestion!! . Why don't handover the whole govt to them?

Dont fall prey, PTI has no such guy as its leader, its a HOAX !! 

The news has already been denied by PTI officials.

this is a HOAX spread by haters !

go home haters !

I wish it was true but...

What about that video link in the first page of this thread? That guy is saying it on live TV channel.

Also kindly post the source where PTI officials denied this.

I wish it was true but...

What about that video link in the first page of this thread? That guy is saying it on live TV channel.

Also kindly post the source where PTI officials denied this.

oh bhai yeh banda PTI mien hai hi nahi, he holds no office or position..

PTI consists of its elected representatives, PTI is an elected political party, first in South Asia to conduct intra party election

watch timeline of shirin mazari and other leader of PTI dr alvi, naeem ul haq, naz baloch, anyone on the twitter for reference.

oh bhai yeh banda PTI mien hai hi nahi, he holds no office or position..

PTI consists of its elected representatives, PTI is an elected political party, first in South Asia to conduct intra party election

watch timeline of shirin mazari and other leader of PTI dr alvi, naeem ul haq, naz baloch, anyone on the twitter for reference.
plz put a official PTI statment here, that man not belong to PTI or never belong to PTI, & PTI thinks TTp as terrorists?
kindly do fast as that posible, untill then!!!

plz put a official PTI statment here, that man not belong to PTI or never belong to PTI, & PTI thinks TTp as terrorists?
kindly do fast as that posible, untill then!!!

he did belong to PTI, but he is no one after lossing intra party election. I can ask the same from you that does Col Imam or Hamid Gul or Musharraf or Zia represent military today?

Use some common sense not hatred to formulate opinions.

press-release-08-11-2013.gif

Mukarram Shah holds no position in PTI to issue statements. Imran Khan. > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

This is stretching it a bit. I don't understand why the murderous filth known as the Taliban should get the religious ministry when all they have done is murder Pakistani citizens throughout. They do not deserve this ministry. Whatever Mukarram Shah said was his own stupid opinion.

I can't believe why these militant sympathizers can't watch their mouth and continue to support war and destruction in Pakistan. They should be stopped with an iron hand.

In any case PTI has regularly stated that Mukarram Shah is not a spokesperson for PTI. Shireen Mazari had tweets on this earlier.

Interesting you blame others for supporting TTP yet you yourself called them Militants and not Terrorist.

he did belong to PTI, but he is no one after lossing intra party election. I can ask the same from you that does Col Imam or Hamid Gul or Musharraf or Zia represent military today?

Use some common sense not hatred to formulate opinions.
militry is not, a political party involved in giving offices to terrorerists?
non of them , would be giving any statment against the intersts of ARMY, in case?
while if he is part of PTI, even just a member, did PTI leadership asked him to appologize?
or even showed him , the showcause notice?
no, no , no! big no right?

militry is not, a political party involved in giving offices to terrorerists?
non of them , would be giving any statment against the intersts of ARMY, in case?
while if he is part of PTI, even just a member, did PTI leadership asked him to appologize?
or even showed him , the showcause notice?
no, no , no! big no right?

military did give birth to terrorists and extremism in Pakistan, infact just today one of military's boy naseer ul deen haqqani got killed in Islamabad... oops !

military did give birth to terrorists and extremism in Pakistan, infact just today one of military's boy naseer ul deen haqqani got killed in Islamabad... oops !
militry gave birth to ZAB & NS tooo?
ok so all that, hoodwinking this & rhat denials in public, is just show of PTI & JI terrorist supporting political team?
in reality, as you hve tried to twist the subject, & defamed PAKARMY in your post, PTI the JEWS political pupet & JI the political prostitute party of house of sauds, keep supporting terrorists just because, they think PAKARMY IS WRONG ?
well, after all this & that, here it is the real face of PTI, the terrorist supportive political party?

Then it would be another state like old Greece.

There's more chance of becoming one like present day Somalia rather than ancient Greece, with different warlords fighting for same turf & that survival of the fittest theory coming to the fore!

Last edited:
I would have been really proud of RAW if they would have done a quarter of the damage that Pakistanis have managed to inflict on themselves on their own. The way the thing are unfolding in Pakistan right now I kind of started feeling bad for Pakistanis (at times)

This can't be truth. A fake news from unreliable source.

Pakistani leadership is inflicting more n more damage to country. As it's evident from fate of all of its leaders from past to present. Like Bhutto zardari Musharraf to kayani.

Back
Top Bottom