What's new

Ministiries should be given to Taliban to prevent terrorism: PTI Leader

Good Heavens,

First the threat of un- Constitutional action of stopping NATO supplies. Now giving Taliban Ministry in the Provincial & Federal Cabinet! No matter that TTP leader is a wanted criminal according to Pakistan Law with a price on his head.

Why don’t TTP propose to give them Premiership as well? Since TTP will be ruling Pakistan, they don’t need to send suicide bombers. Taliban can simply pull people that don’t agree with them out of the houses and beheaded them; as they did in Swat.

Naya Pakistan means a Taliban Emirate? And to think that except for his love of Taliban, I considered Imran better than all other political leaders. My mistake, Imran & PTI leadership are yellowbellies’ and shitting in their pants out of fear of Taliban reprisals.

He is not PTI leader. He lost party intra election and never got ticket. Its his view which has noting to do with PTI or any other party

btw he is husband of Farzana Raja PPP

What will the PTI suggest next? Maulana Fazlullah the new TTP chief, as Pakistan's defence minister? Or de facto Pakistan Army Chief?? :sarcastic:

Would have been interesting to see what all would have happened if PTI had won the elections and IK had become PM.

he should strat his demand from his own KPK govt, then with everything fine, some smaller mullha TORA BORA comes in , VIP car, in a polic perotection, & just bomb his own minstry bulliding?sadly PTI is just another flop story of yesterday?

Would have been interesting to see what all would have happened if PTI had won the elections and IK had become PM.

I think Almighty Allah had saved Pakistan from very big trouble...if this is demo of "naya Pakistan" then what would be the full version.

I think Almighty Allah had saved Pakistan from very big trouble...if this is demo of "naya Pakistan" then what would be the full version.

I agree, thank God for that, the way IK was campaigning someone would have thought he had a decent chance of coming in the lead.

Oh God! This PTI has become a total joke. I bet they give this statement because TTP terrorist declare terrorism against Pakistan so now if shit hit the fan PTI will already be on safe side.

Pakistan is so unfortunate that it got politicians like these.

Dont fall prey, PTI has no such guy as its leader, its a HOAX !! 

The news has already been denied by PTI officials.

this is a HOAX spread by haters !

go home haters !

How would be full naya Pakistan :cray:
Full release is cancelled due to negative reaction from society. :lol:
65608_631131836914208_645411135_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom