What's new

Minister Shireen Mazari and her daughter have become a national security risks.

Sully3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously, when will IK deal with this terrible appointment of a minster. Loud mouth, garbage that comes out of her mouth and now her daughter sits in Austria constantly bashing the goverment and army.

Attacking Lord Nazir who is done so much for the kashmir cause its disgusting, this women has lost her mind. Just this summer Lord Nazir house in the UK got broken into by RAW and all his laptops and personal devices stolen from the house just because he heads the kashmir comitte and never shys aways from criticizing indian army and goverment.

Last edited:
This is the reason -
https://wap.business-standard.com/a... Kashmir-lord-nazir-ahmed-119010200774_1.html

Pak constitution and laws don't apply in Azad Kashmir: Lord Nazir Ahmed

ANI | Muzaffarabad [Azad Kashmir] | Last Updated at January 02 2019 18:55 IST
Calling out Pakistan's duplicity over Kashmir and its indifferent attitude towards the people of the region, Lord Nazir Ahmed, a Kashmiri by birth and a member of United Kingdom Parliament slammed Islamabad for claiming and treating Azad Kashmir region as its 'prerogative'.
Nazir asserted that Pakistan-occupied Kashmir was a separate state, and Pakistan's constitution and its laws carry no authority or jurisdiction in the region.

"These people sitting in Islamabad [establishment] should think that how can they enforce their constitution and laws on the occupied Kashmir", Nazir said.

He added that in order to raise the issues of Kashmir to the international community, members of parliament were required to be completely aware of the dispute.

"Kashmir dispute was damaged by the appointing Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman as head of the Kashmir Committee for the last 10 years. Kashmir dispute was kept away from the limelight", he said and added that Minister for Human Rights should not talk about Kashmir dispute.

In a major incident of humiliation, the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) of Pakistan had made Nazir Ahmed wait at Islamabad airport for hours citing expiration of his overseas card. He said that civil services and the government lacked cooperation and coherence regarding rules and regulations.

He also suggested Prime Minister Imran Khan not to authorise irresponsible people. Terming his stopping at the airport "unjust", Nazir claimed that as per government's notification, entry in Pakistan is permitted on expired overseas card.

"I am in AJK (Azad Kashmir) as a Class-A citizen and state subject, since Pakistan Constitution and laws are not applicable here, if anyone has the courage and is brave enough, come and take me (by force) from AJK", he challenged the Pakistan Government from Muzaffarabad after being granted a permission for visiting the place for just 72 hours.

The region of Azad Kashmir has been reeling under Pakistani subjugation for decades.

Islamabad has been misruling the region, subjecting its people to human rights violations.

Reasonable voices that have shown the gumption of resisting the country's tyranny have been subjected to extreme high handedness of the Pakistan Army and other security forces. Activists have been arbitrarily detained, disappeared with force and even killed in some cases."

He seemed like a anti India guy. But he has taken a u turn now ?

never ever have i seen daughters of ministers toe anti pak lines, openly supporting terrorists like PTM and constantly bashing the army.

The worst decision IK has made as PM was make Shireen Mazari a bloody minister.

And guess what? You are a "bloody" no one to tell any one of them anything. Except you have too much free time to waste on reading peoples personal tweets on personal matters.

I'm no fan of either of the ladies or Imran Khan or PTI.
I'm with what is good for my country.
And my country is bigger than the personal life and opinion of a minister or her daughter. And what a ministers' daughter, or his wife, or their gardner, or their driver says has nothing to do with the minister. Nor what a minister says as a personal opinion on any matter.
Can you extract your head out of that shit already and think about something that is actually useful for you to think about?

And guess what? You are a "bloody" no one to tell any one of them anything. Except you have too much free time to waste on reading peoples personal tweets on personal matters.

I'm no fan of either of the ladies or Imran Khan or PTI.
I'm with what is good for my country.
And my country is bigger than the personal life and opinion of a minister or her daughter. And what a ministers' daughter, or his wife, or their gardner, or their driver says has nothing to do with the minister. Nor what a minister says as a personal opinion on any matter.
Can you extract your head out of that shit already and think about something that is actually useful for you to think about?
i stopped reading at "You are a "bloody" no one to tell any one of them anything". exactly after you are telling me what to do.

learn how to spell, secondly i think you have major comprehension issues if you think i am in any way interested in what Mazaris are doing with their sad lonely lives. I care about my country and i care about how much damage this imbecile of a women and her dumb @ss daughter are bringing to my country by contsantly attacking the Pak army and its agencies.

ek sow Mazaris qurbaan mera pakistan per.

Lord nazir is pmln twat.. Just like current PM of Azad Kashmir ... The other day he was criticising Zulfi Bhukhari for non issue... Nazir is just pissed that he is not getting enough attention in Pakistan just like the way he used to get it during pmln term. As far as Shireen Mazari daughter is concerned, she has her own personnel like. Mother and daughter are not on a good terms and it's a known thing to every one so I don't know why it is even a issue. They both even fight on twitter with time to time. Her daughter lives in Europe and has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Last edited:
Lord nazir is pmln twat.. Just like current PM of Azad Kashmir ... The other day he was criticising Zulfi Bhukhari for non issue... Nazir is just pissed that he is not getting enough attention in Pakistan just like the way he used to get it during pmln term. As far as Shireen Mazari daughter is concerned, she has her own personnel like. Mother and daughter are not on a good terms and it's a known thing to every one so I don't know why it is even a issue. They both even fight in twitter with time to time. Her daughter lives in Europe and has nothing to do with Pakistan.
i disagree, her daughter has made it her personal business to bash anything army and agencies and is always playing the victim card be it for PTM, Missing persons, media cencorship or anything that makes pakistan look bad.
Plenty of pakistanis live in europe minding their own business, yet her daughter is the first one to attack anythingpositive pakistan. just last week she was in full blown fued with tht Cynthia women for no reason.

i disagree, her daughter has made it her personal business to bash anything army and agencies and is always playing the victim card be it for PTM, Missing persons, media cencorship or anything that makes pakistan look bad.
Plenty of pakistanis live in europe minding their own business, yet her daughter is the first one to attack anythingpositive pakistan. just last week she was in full blown fued with tht Cynthia women for no reason.

Ignore her. You will find plenty of anti nationalist and anti Islam Pakistanis. She has psychological issues.

Security risk? Hardly... Another haramkhor aulaad of Pakistani elite. Their khandan has been ruling us peasants and now their bastards kids are against Pakistan. karma

Check out Mazari background, she's likely daughter of some army general.

Sab corrupt generals ko lathka do.

Seriously, when will IK deal with this terrible appointment of a minster. Loud mouth, garbage that comes out of her mouth and now her daughter sits in Austria constantly bashing the goverment and army.

Attacking Lord Nazir who is done so much for the kashmir cause its disgusting, this women has lost her mind. Just this summer Lord Nazir house in the UK got broken into by RAW and all his laptops and personal devices stolen from the house just because he heads the kashmir comitte and never shys aways from criticizing indian army and goverment.

This Lord should take care of his adopted homeland before worrying about AJK which is our problem to deal with.

"Dr Shireen Mehrunnisa Mazari is a very strong and well educated woman, a professor, and a very bold Pakistani politician, commonly known by the name as Shireen Mazari. She is the daughter of a bureaucrat and a politician Ashiq Muhammad Khan Mazari."

Daughter of corrupt bureaucrat and politician.

Ignore her. You will find plenty of anti nationalist and anti Islam Pakistanis. She has psychological issues.
Nationalist is not the way to go. Being patriotic is fine however being a nationalist is not. Dealing of the matter with the Minister for Human Rights; she's got a problem... She's not normal.

Her daughter is a deranged whore.
To be fair, she is as well.

Both mother and daughter get put into line by the Pakistani awam on twitter whenever they step out of it.

shireen should ressign or stop being loudmouth and try to control her dumb daughter.

Back
Top Bottom