What's new

Minister releases Gandapur's purported audio leak, claims PTI bringing arms to capital

STOP CALLING Terrorist Rana Sanaullah, Minister, the people of Pakistan didn't vote for him, therefore, doesn't deserve the title he should be addressed as Terrorist Rana Sanaullah, Smuggler Rana sanaullah, Murderer Rana sanaullah, bajwas Toilet Paper Rana Sanaullah.

when a person gets personal favors
I and my family have never received any favors from any politician. In fact, we have been the givers, especially IK. Think I wasted tons of money on him during Musharafs era.

Do you mean ARY and BOL?

I don't know what will you say about his countless programs against PTI!

The truth always lies between the grey lines. Never take a politician's word for a Hadith.
I see what Arshad Sharif said and his family .. forget everyone..... I am surprised how you deny the atrocities against Arshad Sharif family .... ... Allah raham karraay...

STOP CALLING Terrorist Rana Sanaullah, Minister, the people of Pakistan didn't vote for him, therefore, doesn't deserve the title he should be addressed as Terrorist Rana Sanaullah, Smuggler Rana sanaullah, Murderer Rana sanaullah, bajwas Toilet Paper Rana Sanaullah.
Those who follow politics and not cults, hail him as a true political worker. Obviously, we all have defects.

I am surprised how you deny the atrocities against Arshad Sharif family ..
Yaar be a judge later, let's see how the investigations pan out.

I and my family have never received any favors from any politician. In fact, we have been the givers, especially IK. Think I wasted tons of money on him during Musharafs era.
jhoot na bolo ais umer mai chacha ap aik ghulam ho aur ap ki generation ab maryam ke betay aur hamza sharif ki hongi

حکومت کا لانگ مارچ کیخلاف سپریم کورٹ سے رجوع کرنے کا فیصل

Fail nahi hogaya tha march? lol

Last edited:
jhoot na bolo ais umer mai chacha
The fact is most of my highly educated but politically naive countrymen have been mesmerized deeply by a con artist. I have had some good acquaintances with him in Lahore and London. The chap never means what he says, realised this very early in my life.
Allah will expose him and so will the others.

IMG_20221029_200228.png

The fact is most of my highly educated but politically naive countrymen have been mesmerized deeply by a con artist. I have had some good acquaintances with him in Lahore and London. The chap never means what he says, realised this very early in my life.
Allah will expose him and so will the others.
if this comes from a neutral guy there would be some chance other would beleif. You as supporter of nawaz says alot about you and your mentality.

Problem is how you been brainwashed when you were young and your elder said nawaz is good so you started follow him and now its hard to digest what he was but to follow him blindly.

Pakistan savior would be new generation, old generation destroyed pakistan by supportinh corrupt while new generation wouldnt care about sharif family and if imran turnout to be the same then they will leave him also

I think its not a fake news, this gandapur guy has already admitted it

Hope i am wrong but khan looks desperate for blood on the streets, they way he announced his long march date soon after AS shahadat, this should help khan followers open their eyes. IK keeps repeating that he wont go to D Chawk and it will be peaceful march but inside, and again i hope i am wrong, he might be desperately wanting deaths, just to cash in

He gave written assurance last time that he wont cross Serena Chawk, and when Khattak was dancing even though there were deaths in kpk due to floods, khan advanced to D chawk. He takes so many U turns that its difficult to trust his words.

I think its not a fake news, this gandapur guy has already admitted it

Hope i am wrong but khan looks desperate for blood on the streets, they way he announced his long march date soon after AS shahadat, this should help khan followers open their eyes. IK keeps repeating that he wont go to D Chawk and it will be peaceful march but inside, and again i hope i am wrong, he might be desperately wanting deaths, just to cash in

He gave written assurance last time that he wont cross Serena Chawk, and when Khattak was dancing even though there were deaths in kpk due to floods, khan advanced to D chawk. He takes so many U turns that its difficult to trust his words.
It seems Rana and his backer want to confront PTI in Islamabad or neutralize this long march.. Govt have some nasty plans....they are generating such news after every 30 minutes ... making the public mind hold PTI responsible for the planned confrontation ..

It seems Rana and his backer want to confront PTI in Islamabad or neutralize this long march.. Govt have some nasty plans....they are generating such news after every 30 minutes ... making the public mind hold PTI responsible for the planned confrontation ..

obviously every sitting govt has a legal responsibility to have counter plans, and usually forces are not issued weapons to confront protests.

But Gandapur asking for weapons is seriously alarming.

obviously every sitting govt has a legal responsibility to have counter plans, and usually forces are not issued weapons to confront protests.

But Gandapur asking for weapons is seriously alarming.
legal ? ... lolzzz .... NRO2, call cases are closed, when Shahbaz, Zardari cases are closed .... lolllllll legal ...

All the accused officers who ordered to open fire were promoted in IKs tenure instead of jail, Why?. Just need a little common sense to figure it out.
boss ya kuttay suwar harami kuch bhi kar lain log nai mannay!

app dihari lagaye jao jab tak rozi likhi hai lakin aagay ka plan karlo koi acha sa! brotherly advice!

legal ? ... lolzzz .... NRO2, call cases are closed, when Shahbaz, Zardari cases are closed .... lolllllll legal ...

I was talking about sitting govt's plan to counter protests if they get out of control, whichever political party the govt belongs to always deploys forces and these forces are not armed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom