What's new

Minister releases Gandapur's purported audio leak, claims PTI bringing arms to capital

other than leagues who buy league chawal, yahvian and bongian. who is going to believe it.
It's better than the Chawals my other countrymen are fed day in and day out.
I personally feel the time is ripe for this CIRCUS to end one way or the other. We all have better things to do in life than to indulge in this petty nonstop political comedy.

1667051054593.png

Every man and citizen of Pakistan has a inherent right to protect their life. It is also an inherent religious right for muslims, to be armed for self protection. As long as the State does not attack people, this should be peaceful. However both sides should keep an eye on instigators amongst them. Last time around the brutality by the government was disgusting. This time they try something like that, they will unleash a strong reaction, and it will be justified.

its year old audio
How sure are you! Someone in PTI can take it to a court or sue Rana Sana for Fake audio!
If you think Gandapur is a humble person then i have nothing to say.

I wonder how much you are paid by working in Mariam's media cell. We can pay you more. Let me know how much you charge for each shit you post here.
It's a hobby bro, I don't think political parties pay someone living abroad to cater to an audience of a few dozen people.

It's better than the Chawals my other countrymen are fed day in and day out.
I personally feel the time is ripe for this CIRCUS to end one way or the other. We all have better things to do in life than to indulge in this petty nonstop political comedy.
The circus is in islamabad! lets correct something here. a circus called PDM + establishment.

I will modify a saying of Abraham Lincoln. ' You can make chawal out of people, feed them yahavian and bongian for only a limited time. BUT NOT forever.'

Let's hold general elections and see who's narrative people are purchasing.

How sure are you! Someone in PTI can take it to a court or sue Rana Sana for Fake audio!
So PDM and their masters are now building this narrative so that they can attack and kill people, and later can blame that IK did it, same way they killed Arshad Sharif and started blaming PTI and Salman Iqbal. They are stupid and any attack on people will have unimaginable consequences.

It's a hobby bro, I don't think political parties pay someone living abroad to cater to an audience of a few dozen people.
yahan DG ISI jhoot bol kar chala jata ha.... openly say he is not aware any threat to Arshad Sharif , after 16 FIRs, letter to President of Pakistan and PM .....what else ..... Pakistan is basically hopeless case ,,, where our security idara supporting corrupt to core PDM.

We see a person corrupt and robbed Pakistan since 1980s .. but still people support him.... Allah ka khof bhi nahi atta ....

Last edited:
yahan DG ISI jhoot bol kar chala jata ha
That is your opinion I may not buy it as of yet. They do have a bad history. I think they took a permanent change last year. I say it with conviction as I have a few.... Have told this here many times,
after 16 FIRs, letter to President of Pakistan and PM
Yar most of the anchors have more FIRs on them, some have been shot, beaten, and abused. No one came out for them.
where our security idara supporting corrupt to core PDM
Again that's your opinion, when some of them were siding with PTI they were all Angels just like the current CM at the moment.

That is your opinion I may not buy it as of yet. They do have a bad history. I think they took a permanent change last year. I say it with conviction as I have a few.... Have told this here many times,

Yar most of the anchors have more FIRs on them, some have been shot, beaten, and abused. No one came out for them.

Again that's your opinion, when some of them were siding with PTI they were all Angels just like the current CM at the moment.
Yes, the whole media is lying ...... Arshad Sharif shaheed was lying too. .... no one can win if a person has a firm believe crow is white ...

All the accused officers who ordered to open fire were promoted in IKs tenure instead of jail, Why?. Just need a little common sense to figure it out.

WRONG FOOL, common sense will tell us the people who ordered to open fire on unarmed Pakistani civilians, stand fully exposed and humiliated in-front of the whole country and around the world and were promoted by disgraced bajaw during PDM Tenure.

WRONG FOOL, common sense will tell us the people who ordered to open fire on unarmed Pakistani civilians, stand fully exposed and humiliated in-front of the whole country and around the world and were promoted by disgraced bajaw during PDM Tenure.
chachoo kia karay ... when a person gets personal favors, then has to listen wrong or right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom