What's new

Minimum height in Pakistan Army?

Danial36

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey i just want to know i m currently 5'4 164 exact would i be able to join the pak army as a soldier or an officer?

Damn im so stupid i didnt know that na duhh!!! jo sawal poocha hai sirf uska jawab chahiye oversmartness nahin chahiye

Didnt mean to be rude...khr i am pakistani too i just wanna know if they will take me in with my height being 5'4

I have forgotten, but I think you cant join as an officer if your are under 5'6. You may have a chance as a soldier thou.

Physical Standards
Minimum Height - 5’- 4“ (162.5 cm)

Damn if thats true thn i think i'll be fine cuz im 164.6 and thats for enlisting soldier rite not just for the desk position?

pakistan needs to increase the height requirement to atleast 5.8"

Height is important.

But other skills must be considered.

We don't fight with swords and spears anymore that height will give someone extra advantage.

peace

Indeed. Nowadays shorter guys have an advantage in the Army, we make for smaller targets.

That being said at 5'10'', I'm not short by subcontinental standards.

Height doesnt matter at all not in pak army not in any army. Its all about heart, courage, and skills.

Hey i just want to know i m currently 5'4 164 exact would i be able to join the pak army as a soldier or an officer?
hello!
my height is 62 inches, can i apply for pakistan army? is there any tolerance in height?

164 at 5'4, you are over weight my friend not that there is anything wrong with it but you should be around one 130 to be fit for the army

I am 48" tall can I apply for a general's position in PakistAN Army.

164 at 5'4, you are over weight my friend not that there is anything wrong with it but you should be around one 130 to be fit for the army

I am 48" tall can I apply for a general's position in PakistAN Army.

@fatman17 dont take it personally, it is what it is, or I can lie and say very handsome

Back
Top Bottom