What's new

Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa: Making History (unseen video)

How obsessed are you?

Anarchy is obsessive especially wait till an idiot stands up and asks people to scrap a system which has so perfectly distributed equity among the citizens of this country ever since inception, so much so that justice, fairness and rule of law reigns in our streets, courts, parliament and all power brokers are subservient to the rule of law, transparency and accountability. The very fact that IK is asking people to scrap this perfectly working system is an evidence of how big of a moron he really is.

Anarchy is obsessive especially wait till an idiot stands up and asks people to scrap a system which has so perfectly distributed equity among the citizens of this country ever since inception, so much so that justice, fairness and rule of law reigns in our streets, courts, parliament and all power brokers are subservient to the rule of law, transparency and accountability. The very fact that IK is asking people to scrap this perfectly working system is an evidence of how big of a moron he really is.

Truth. Has. Been. Spoken.

i dont agree with a lot he says but i must admit the man is defiant, determined and cannot be easily defeated. if PML-N/PPP/others thought this is a 'passing fad', they are quite wrong....

i dont agree with a lot he says but i must admit the man is defiant, determined and cannot be easily defeated. if PML-N/PPP/others thought this is a 'passing fad', they are quite wrong....
Rightly said sir, we can find so many mistakes in his political life but his determination, patience and courage is something very remarkable and praise worthy.

Back
Top Bottom