What's new

Hamza Ali Abbasi's (Pyare Afzal) Exclusive In Support of Imran Khan / PTI

Guys why not let IK be a PM this time? Some people say that, he can't do anything..Ok maan li baat aapki. But let him show us what he can't do as a PM. Have a look at some of his few steps taken in KPK province.

10474848_10204506837727626_8795561422311331993_n.jpg

Let PTI win enough seats in the national assembly and then nominate IK as Prime Minister. I would support that outcome, if it indeed comes to pass.

Of course Imran is a great leader and most educated families and people support him and many celebrities too!

Clearly shows why our country is in trouble. The "educated families" go for rabble rousers and populists who are all hat but no cattle.

If you are Qadiani living in US, you should start IK.

In the end, IK is a populist. He is nourished by the adoration of his followers. I doubt that IK would touch upon such a controversial issue which would lead to him becoming a hated man.

That is rich coming from one who sees a series of downfalls and declares the nation has no future (pessimist) :angel:

That is not rich. It is truthful, given that the evidence supports what I say and not what IK is saying.

Clearly shows why our country is in trouble. The "educated families" go for rabble rousers and populists who are all hat but no cattle.

In the end, IK is a populist. He is nourished by the adoration of his followers. I doubt that IK would touch upon such a controversial issue which would lead to him becoming a hated man.
Our country is suffering because of leaders like Nawas who can barely interact with a foreigner, we need to educate most of the majority properly and i assure you 90% will be with Imran, you mean to tell me a person like nawas sharif is the appropriate leader of this country?

IK is too emotional, cannot run Pakistan...nevertheless IK is good entertainer for Pyare Afzal type kids.

IK needs patience and pro-longed lessons on how to run country....that is u r looking another 2 years.

true but IK cannot wait 2 more years for PM seat, it must now and it must be here come what may

Name calling achieves nothing, and does not affect reality at all.
But but I thought we were taking a look into each other's pages of "truthfulness" from our reality note books? :)

Let me paraphrase it...

Every pompous *** says the same as what you said which was:

It is truthful, given that the evidence supports what I say and not what IK is saying.

Esp when no evidence was given to begin with then adding the egoistic I ....

But but I thought we were taking a look into each other's pages of "truthfulness" from our reality note books? :)

Let me paraphrase it...

Every pompous *** says the same as what you said which was:

Esp when no evidence was given to begin with then adding the egoistic I ....

As I said before, calling me names will not achieve much.

Besides, it is not me who is holding up the entire country to satisfy my lust to gain power by illegal means. If there is anybody who deserves to be called names, it is not me, clearly. :D

Back
Top Bottom