What's new

Mime Through Time (Pakistani Version)

Its sufi ruhani song of abida parveen which was title song of one of drama Shehr e zaat

[video]
Yaar ko humne jaa baja dekha sung by Abida Parveen,

wow... it is a beautiful song... it can be played in so many settings.

what is the language she sings in the beginning?? farsi or punjabi??

and what does the serial's name refer to??

by the way, pakistani serials seem to be more sophisticated than most indian serials.

by the way, pakistani serials seem to be more sophisticated than most indian serials.

Beginning is in Farsi and rest in Urdu. Dramas called Shehr-e-zaat or somthing must be on utube too. Because we didnt have movies so we worked on our dramas but they are pretty crap these days lol I.'m not following any drama atm, last one I watched was Pyare Afzal, my whole country was crazy for Afzal :P

Thanks for appreciating. Bajrangi Bhaijaan was epic watched it twice for both munni and Salman ;)

Its actually Persian and many sufi poet were well versed in this language . Sher refer to city and zaat is your inner self so sher-e-zaat refer to self discovery or self realization..I actually watched this serial. Its about a girl with pride who madly fall in love with a handsome guy who treat her badly and get fall in love with another girl who is so ugly with loose character so she cannot understand what was missing in her that he went to her as she actually tried her best to please him and to live according to his expectation and wishes and he rejected her so then he went for self discovery and love for God and go for real purpose of existence and became humble, simple down to earth etc and everyone thought she got mad lol

You know song of 1966 was sung by singer who originally came from hyderbad deccan and got settel in karachi..his name was ahmad rushdi

Bajrangi Bhaijaan was epic watched it twice for both munni and Salman

okay, that has encouraged me to go watch it. :)

You know song of 1966was sung by singer who originally came from hyderbad deccan and got settel in karachi..his name was ahmad rushdi

do you have yt or dm link??

@The_Showstopper , is ahmed rushdi known in your city now??

( showstopper is hyderabadi )

Its actually Persian and many sufi poet were well versed in this language . Sher refer to city and zaat is your inner self so sher zaat refer to self discovery or self realization..I actually watched this serial. Its about a girl with pride who madly fall in love with a handsome guy who treat her badly and get fall in love with another girl who is so ugly with loose character so she cannot understand what was missing in her that he went to her as she actually tried her best to please him and to live according to his expectation and wishes and he rejected her so then he went for self discovery and love for God and go for real purpose of existence and became humble, simple down to earth etc and everyone thought she got mad lol

thanks for the simple description.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom