What's new

Milne Do: Aman ki Asha launches online petition urging governments to let p

Yea, could have Aman ke Asha but become sick to talk over Kashmir issue. Pathetic!

Don't play with us, Kashmiri. That is the reason most of the Kashmiri people don't wanna join Pakistan at all!

Thank you now!

Wait, now before i start going off about the **** in your country, elaborate what exactly you mean, or better yet come back with a much more intelligent reply in full sentences. If you come back with the same rant, i'll give you a befitting reply.
buddy no one want to go pakistan forget indians. how many tourist go to pakistan every year bro ? ur country is one of the most dangerous country in the world .

process is irreversible.
How so?

Coz our Iman is pak.And God always support righteous. over xenophobes.

What is your "Iman"? Iman is the Arabic/Islamic word for faith/belief, complete submission to the one and true God, belief that God has no partners, tell me in a straight forward answer, do you believe God has no partners? Do you completely submit yourself to the one and true God?

buddy no one want to go pakistan forget indians. how many tourist go to pakistan every year bro ? ur country is one of the most dangerous country in the world .
And who wants to go to india?

Yeah, its the most dangerous country in that world that my mother, sister, and brother just visited the country in the past 3 months and came back without even a scratch on their bodies. Wow, that is so dangerous!!

Now coming to tourists, don't get me started on how well you treat your tourists. So you measure the safety of a country/place by the amount of tourists who visit it? If so then Antarctica must have daily suicide blasts right?

Tourists don't visit Pakistan due to the negative publicity it receives from Western media, as well as the electricity shortage, to name a few. Now if you take isolated incidents and exaggerate them, give them too much coverage, would that benefit the image of any nation regardless if its Pakistan or not?

Like 100,000. I'm not sure how many Westerners even return to your nation, because of all the rapists, extremists, open defecatators, in your country... I'm sure I would never go back to India again... How can you survive like that dude???

Yea, could have Aman ke Asha but become sick to talk over Kashmir issue. Pathetic!

Don't play with us, Kashmiri. That is the reason most of the Kashmiri people don't wanna join Pakistan at all!

Thank you now!

Its the pathetic Pakistani government and a few wannabe so called "liberal"'s who form this tiny following of aman ka tamasha.

Rest of Pakistanis support Kashmir's accession into Pakistan.

Like 100,000. I'm not sure how many Westerners even return to your nation, because of all the rapists, extremists, open defecatators, in your country... I'm sure I would never go back to India again... How can you survive like that dude???

Tourism in India is the largest service industry, with a contribution of 6.23% to the national GDP and 8.78% of the total employment in India. In 2010, total Foreign Tourist Arrivals (FTA) in India were 5.78 million and India generated about 200 billion US dollars in 2008(global rank=17 and one of the fastest growing tourism industry in the world) and that is expected to increase to US$375.5 billion by 2018 at a 9.4% annual growth rate

http://tourism.gov.in/writereaddata...ntent/MR/pub-OR-statistics/2010Statistics.pdf

tourism revenues are expected to surge by 42% from 2007 to 2017. India's rich history and its cultural and geographical diversity make its international tourism appeal large and diverse. It presents heritage and cultural tourism along with medical, business and sports tourism. India has one of the largest and fastest growing medical tourism sectors.

You might not, but a few of your countrymen do, though i would rather that you are right.

All of India wants Pakistanis visting Mumbai and other cities legally and not with dinghies and rafts. Whats wrong with that?

How so?

What is your "Iman"? Iman is the Arabic/Islamic word for faith/belief, complete submission to the one and true God, belief that God has no partners, tell me in a straight forward answer, do you believe God has no partners? Do you completely submit yourself to the one and true God?

Yeah, its the most dangerous country in that world that my mother, sister, and brother just visited the country in the past 3 months and came back without even a scratch on their bodies. Wow, that is so dangerous!!

Now coming to tourists, don't get me started on how well you treat your tourists. So you measure the safety of a country/place by the amount of tourists who visit it? If so then Antarctica must have daily suicide blasts right?

Tourists don't visit Pakistan due to the negative publicity it receives from Western media, as well as the electricity shortage, to name a few. Now if you take isolated incidents and exaggerate them, give them too much coverage, would that benefit the image of any nation regardless if its Pakistan or not?

well its not their fault if they cannot see anything in Pakistan beside terrorism because that's what their media and government is feeding in their brain day and night :)

one of the biggest joke of 21st century indian want's to go pakistan .please compare number 1:6[mostly are sikh pilgrims] . common india don't know any thing about pakistan they think pakistan is littile piece of land where terrorists and sucide bombers are living .(ask ur media person what travel india )

Well the biggest Joke is that there a small number of fools like you who are sitting in policy making positions and are in media spreading lies and hatred against Pakistan.

There are alot of people who are willing to come to Pakistan for a visit if the visa policy is soften .

you said that before and i slapped your stupid comment with pics of recent events which were full of tourists, now stop making dumb comments

Pakistanis.My sister in laws and brother in law and his wife are on their first ever tour to india right now. and are roaming around india.so that counts 4 tourists from pak making trip to india in the tourist kitty for the month of Aug-sept.....:azn:

This thread (and many others in PDF) is a perfect example of how Aman ki Asha is just a show of Tamasha... :lol:

Pakistanis.My sister in laws and brother in law and his wife are on their first ever tour to india right now. and are roaming around india.so that counts 4 tourists from pak making trip to india in the tourist kitty for the month of Aug-sept.....:azn:

That's only a small minority who are perhaps not more than thousands.

Aman Ki Asha guys stole Desert Fox's bone again?

What is he blabbering, Indians will flood Pakistan and change the demographics and annex Pakistan to India? Does anyone else think he is mad?

Aman ki Asha is a good thing - If it stops being about singing songs... Songs are nice but its been 2-3 years now, and songs se agay nahi bhari kahani. But I think we as a forum are doing a much better job.

We have brought the troublesome/troublemakers of both countries together in an environment where they are exposed with the good of both countries a lot too.

Real interaction is to talk about the issues, be aware of them and be aware of the need to give up a little from both sides. Also make an effort to like the other guy and more importantly to be liked by the other guy.

Normally they show so much bhai chara in these songs that you're left actually feeling weird, ke yeh kisko ullu bana rahay hain? I want to make real lasting peace but not look like a fool to the Indians where they must obviously find my platitudes fake.

I think serious people need to move in. Rockstars are side-cheer leaders to this thing, not the main driving force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom