What's new

Millitary Deployment at Pak Afgan Border-Security high Alert

Expect missile strikes... and strikes deep inside afghanistan will b the new norm
We shall see..There was the time for this when event happened now no one will allow this..This is a usual cycle with little more visible this time..

I was told sane thing 4 days ago whrn i wrote strikes inside afghanistan will happen...
Artillery strikes, was nothing new it was happened in past also...So when something new will be happened i will be happy too..

Boots on ground is also nothing new...

Only thing stopping airstrikes is nato airforce not afghan racial suoeriority...
This is what i imply..In presence of NATO/US there will be no air strike or boots on ground until they give permission..

@H!TchHiker @Windjammer
Lots of movement of men and material for a "fake" and "knee jerk" reaction. Way too much to be just posturing.

I personally think an incursion of a brigade plus is inevitable.
Initially i thought it was just pressure tactics, then heard about MRLS, which we know is area saturation weapon.....if the Afghan army is a little smart they would stay well clear of Pakistani forces.

There is no such tension...The border will be re-open tomorrow..Everything was Knee jerk reaction as it used to be..Cool down

what do u think they are playing games only on border?

Initially i thought it was just pressure tactics, then heard about MRLS, which we know is area saturation weapon.....if the Afghan army is a little smart they would stay well clear of Pakistani forces.
I agree with this highly

Indians have mastered the art of Farting without Fighting.:bounce:

Sir, what if Pak would have to penetrate through Afghan army to reach to isis n ttp, what will be the worlds reaction and what diplomatic pressure would Pakistan have to bear. As if this happens it'll not go unnoticed in front of the world.

Back
Top Bottom