What's new

Military spy gang maintained blacklist of TÜBTAK personnel

This is where I laugh again. You are overinterpreting what I wrote and think that it's pointed at you, but it was not. However I'm not responsible for your delusions.

Please spare me this part as well, you're just proving my previous statements right. Ohh and taking out my post from their context doesn't prove your point either. And you can't patronize me by calling me a clown either, that'll only work on ultras and akp-fanboys :)

Spare me from your accusations. You were clearly inferring that i go total "jihadist". And as i several times stressed out, i am not an akp-fanboy, you are playing the silly mud throwing game again. I have several times critizised their policy on many fronts. But one must acknowledge the fact that their reign has been brought much more to Turkey than all the other parties put together. Nevertheless, i don't have to say anything, this thread speaks for itself. http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...y-off-genocide-talk-france-4.html#post2474051

Edit: if you had the decency to face the truth, you would not say after you wrote your posts, just to "make fun of me" or just "speculations". That just shows how childish you are, if they were intended to "making fun of me" then why did you time and again defend your stance? Give it up, you have shown your true colors once again. No wonder that those who thanked your posts are all banned and got their posts deleted. And the same persons who cursed, threatened my family. Guess my initial post described the situation very well, have a nice trip ladies on the train of ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom