Military Professionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahaha Pakistan time what a notion :lol::lol::lol:

Better tell that to the US Congress whenever a "do more" speech is issued :D

Reactions: S-2
"Better tell that to the US Congress whenever a "do more" speech is issued:D"

Likely that won't wash for a New York minute.:agree:

Don't worry - you guys are in the works!

We had this exact discussion in fact, on whether to only recognize Pakistani MP's, and we decided against it.

All who have served their nation should be recognized as such on the forum - a small recognition of their service.

Webmaster is taking a phased approach though. First the Pakistanis, then the non-Pakistanis. Notice not all Pakistani MP's have been assigned that particular title yet.

All the names you mentioned were discussed with no objections, and we would like to assign them MP titles provided they themselves have no objections. :)

Indeed, this is what we're working on. Some technical and logistic changes are required before we expand the MP group to include non Pakistanis since it still has access to the hidden TT section. I apologise for the delay.

A hidden section for TT's? Now I'm intrigued, what goes on in there?
More locker room conversations -I bet ;)
May I propose a female TT, a new Pakistani member has caught my attention and will make a great TT - me thinks!!(Hint: her name begins with "N") :tup:

May I propose a female TT, a new Pakistani member has caught my attention and will make a great TT - me thinks!!(Hint: her name begins with "N") :tup:

all hell will break loose! i cant wait!:cheesy:

"member" of what, exactly? Senior member?

I've earned that, fair and square. Got the scars to prove it too.:lol:

yeah! some deep scars!:lol:

Reactions: S-2
Hi,

As far as I am concerned, it is a priveledge to be in the company of real people who have served in the millitary, on this defence.pk board---and none more so has earned the honors to be at the top of the list other than S 2.

You may like him or not----but he has given us pakistanis, a totally different perspective of the situation either in afghanistan, iraq or pakistan, that was not available to us otherwise.

S 2 must be designated our " SENIOR MILLITARY ANALYST " for this board.

EHHHHHHHH,

The ladies want a foot int the door----pretty soon they would want to takeover the boardroom:enjoy::enjoy:

"S 2 must be designated our " SENIOR MILLITARY ANALYST " for this board."

Kind thoughts, sir, for which I'm truly appreciative but nonetheless undeserved. There are those here whose dedication to their craft equalled or exceeded mine while also doing such in combat.

I have not.

All trained professionals should expect to attain the levels of proficiency achieved by these men while under fire. Still, until having done so, it remains a fine distinction that is recognized.

All honor to the men who've served their countries while facing the enemy in combat.

Guys we're still compiling the list... Please PM us, if we've missed you or anyone... After a few days that is.

This concern is a bit premature, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom