What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know its so sad.. Had India and Pakistan been on better terms, India should have retreated its forces from international borders to give PA more leverage to deploy its forces for this operation..
Look brother, military can absolutely wipe them out these rodents insides there hideouts, our military can absolutely devastate them within the matter of weeks if not days, but these cowards are using women and children as a human shield, secondly they have some footprints in our urban cities, in case of any military offense can result in there typical coward tactics of suicide bombing killing innocent citizens, including from infants to the school going kids, universities, homes, market places, mosques....you name it. They have some footprints in Karachi which is the economical nerve center for Pakistan, we certainly cannot afford our Karachi to become another Kabul or Beirut....!! That's the possible future situation about which i am really worried about....

Let those who desire peace - prepare for war .

A news channel reported , a few hours ago , that fresh units of Pakistan Army have started reaching North Waziristan .
Alhamdoulillah mate , keep the good news flowing :enjoy:

Possibly Noora was trying to show the people that he tried for talks and he failed and now with no choice hence the operation.
If he had gone directly for an operation have would have lost his popularity and other political leaders like would have used it to their advantage?

Yeah. If you remember last month, majority in assembly voted in favor of operation. The ones who didn't were PTI, JI, JUI-F and they put huge pressure on talks.

A news channel reported , a few hours ago , that fresh units of Pakistan Army have started reaching North Waziristan .
very good news

I still don't see it comming , Pakistan is too afraid to loose it's strategic depth. There is a difference between South and North waziristan.No it won't happen.

I still don't see it comming , Pakistan is too afraid to loose it's strategic depth. There is a difference between South and North waziristan.No it won't happen.
If you put that display pic for sole purpose of trolling thn I demand you take it off for the sake of the kids. If its to show sympathy, thanks, highly appreciated.

Army will not pull out of SWA, says government leader

Pakistan Army will not be withdrawn from South Waziristan Agency (SWA) or any part of the tribal belt as demanded by the banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), a top government leader has said.

“Such withdrawal will amount to surrender of a territory to the Taliban and abdicating the authority of the state to a group, which can not be allowed. It is a non-serious demand by the TTP,” he told The News on condition of anonymity.

“The Army will be deployed wherever it will be required and necessary,” he said.

Army will not pull out of SWA, says government leader - thenews.com.pk

If you put that display pic for sole purpose of trolling thn I demand you take it off for the sake of the kids. If its to show sympathy, thanks, highly appreciated.

Every normal human has sympathies for normal humans.

Where did I troll ?? Don't you guys claim Afghan Taliban as good Taliban ??

PAF should be allowed to follow, the terrorists even in afghanistan?
if there is any movement of eyebrows in pentagon, they should be showen the middle fingers at that time?

Allah ho Akbar :D

This was long due.

Thanks, rest of your comment is a baseless rant.

Yes , that's why they were allowed to fledge to such magnitude that they started targeting Pakistani state itself.

Last edited:

Yup many of you were saying same before operation black thunderstorm in Swat valley in 2009, Swat valley was way more difficult terrain than you can imagine to deal with, but TTP cowards were killed like wild boars in there caves...If you are observing some delay, that's not because of the lack of any capability. There are some political reasons behind such reluctance for military strike, shown by the civilian government. In a third world country like us, once the army enters into any specific area for any military operation, the civilian government just do not have enough resources to maintain the status quo after the military is retrieved. Take Swat valley for example...military had to establish army garrison inside Swat valley to stop those militants coming back again. But in the end if these cowards want to mess with the bull, no doubt they will get the horns.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom