What's new

Military jets bombard Fazlullah's possible hideout !!!

8-19-2014_26441_1.gif

Another One ....

Great news...

We also need some confirmation from ISPR.... @Xeric, any good news mate? I'm waiting for your confirmation so I can go out and distribute some sssssssssssssss-sweats! :D

Still unconfirmed but just thinking this through, if this news does end up being true. It is very likely that Fazlullah was betrayed by one of his own which wouldn't really be surprising given the recent disagreements within the TTP.

I think it was a hoax... :( damn but still good job PAF

No other source reporting Mullah Fazlullah's presence in the targeted area............ :coffee:

This pig is still alive, snorting around his masters.

if it was proved that mofo mullah fm is dead
then we will have a grand party Inshallah

though apparently it seems that its not possible that a coward like him would come back from kunar to north waziristan to attend a meeting specially at the time when his fighters r badly defeated. remember swat operation when he ran away when his dogs were hunted by army

wells a bit off topic

one of my friend from swat told me that fazal ullah use to be a lift-man in swat
plus since young age he is been suffering from extreme level of asthma n breathing problems

can anyone verify this??

Last edited:
He gets a forewarning of such activities by certain sympathizers within our state's information setup. So he is scot free.

I Feel TTP is weakend beyond repair where was the blow back for the operation by Pak Army . So even if he is alive its not gonna make any difference

I Feel TTP is weakend beyond repair where was the blow back for the operation by Pak Army . So even if he is alive its not gonna make any difference

Weakened within that operating area. Essentially the leadership runs away to Afghanistan where there are safe havens for them to operate from.

TTP is dead.

Its the not the military action that has killed it, its crushing their ideology. PA as an institution has sledgehammered TTP thought.

No more Mullahs funding and backing them in secret when their own students would rat him out. These mullahs are all rats and are about to be smoked out.

When the operation finishes the attention will shift to the madrassahs where each and every one of these TTP sympathizing mullahs will be identified and killed. No more breeding grounds for young kids to become brainwashed by Afghan racist ideology. I mean who the hell thinks up that all Pakistanis are kaffir if it isn't Afghans.

6 air strike killed 48 terrorist including gul bahadur i pray that fazal should be in dead list

Back
Top Bottom