What's new

Military coup in China *Alert*

Majority of the members in high positions in the CPC who actually control things in the country are 'Princelings' - children or close relatives of the original "revolutionaries". Similar to our Congress party.

thats amazing.
we are lucky congress party has Sonia Gandhi and Rahul. only 2.and their selection in elections is merit based...The CCP will be filled with thousands. :lol:
and no one can remove any of them.

thats why the ccp fakes so much to protect the incompetence.

Wow, Indian obsession with all things China ran deeper than I thought.

thats amazing.
we are lucky congress party has Sonia Gandhi and Rahul. only 2.and their selection in elections is merit based...The CCP will be filled with thousands. :lol:
and no one can remove any of them.

thats why the ccp fakes so much to protect the incompetence.
CCP was so incompetent that China has nearly four times the size of India's economy, better living standard, and with lower corruption index than India.

Keep your "competent" politicians in Hindia.

last few minutes of access for the chinese.
I am still waiting. U jelly?

how deep? 2 feet or 5 :lol:
Deep enough that there are more Indians than Chinese in this thread. Must be that 1962 complex eh?

CCP was so incompetent that China has nearly four times the size of India's economy, better living standard, and with lower corruption index than India.

Keep your "competent" politicians in Hindia.
HChina is the only country which fakes so much data and uses paid members on net to control population.

Deep enough that there are more Indians than Chinese in this thread. Must be that 1962 complex eh?

obviously ccp renumerated members will try not to highlight this issue. so they running away from this thread.

HChina is the only country which fakes so much data and uses paid members to control population.
I guess data by UN, CIA world fact book, Transparency International, IMF are fake too? Just when I thought Indians can't get anymore pathetic. When you're done worshipping your cow, maybe get around to look at the state of your country?

obviously ccp renumerated members will try not to highlight this issue. so they running away from this thread.
Everyone who calls out Indian bullshit must be a CCP member right? No wonder all your country can do is breath our dust.

I guess data by UN, CIA world fact book, Transparency International, IMF are fake too? Just when I thought Indians can't get anymore pathetic. When you're done worshipping your cow, maybe get around to look at the state of your country?

Everyone who calls out Indian bullshit must be a CCP member right? No wonder all your country can do is breath our dust.

and all ur country can do is censure true news and spread false information. what u do is simple:
good news --> give
Bad News--> hide

keeping the chinese ignorant of the truth is the only way to promote the ccp. so only in China its all rosy always. !!!

and all ur country can do is censure true news and spread false information. what u do is simple:
good news --> give
Bad News--> hide

keeping the chinese ignorant of the truth is the only way to promote the ccp. so only in China its all rosy always. !!!
Yet we're rating by Transparency International as less corrupt than India. Rated by UN has having better standard of living. Rating by IMF as having nearly 4 times your economy.

I am well aware of the evils of CCP, but I prefer it over your pathetic Indian system any day of the week.

Yet we're rating by Transparency International as less corrupt than India. Rated by UN has having better standard of living. Rating by IMF as having nearly 4 times your economy.

I am well aware of the evils of CCP, but I prefer it over your Indian system any day of the week. If CCP scores an overall 80/100, you'd be getting 30/100.
fake claims, fake numbers, fake technology, fake research, fake economy, inefficient banking system, zero moral values, zero freedom, worse then jail , JUST FEW MORE DOLLARS. that is China.
if India gets 90/100, I would give China -20/100

I will prefer Indian system over urs for ETERNITY

face claims, fake numbers, fake technology, fake research, fake economy, inefficient banking system, zero moral values, zero freedom, JUST FEW MORE DOLLARS. that is China.
if India gets 90/100, I would give China -20/100

I will prefer Indian system over urs for ETERNITY
100 million people with 1.1 billion livestocks = India

I am sure all your malnourished children and 1/3 of world's poor can feed their stomach full with Indian freedom. What does Indian freedom taste like on the dinner plate? Cow?

100 million people with 1.1 billion livestocks = India

I am sure all your malnourished children and 1/3 of world's poor can feed their stomach full with Indian freedom. What does Indian freedom taste like on the dinner plate? Cow?
Indian people take much better food, 10 times better then Chinese people. It is ur wish whether to eat cow or not. Its not ccp which decides how every chinese lives his life 24*7.

Indian people take much better food, 10 times better then Chinese people. It is ur wish whether to eat cow or not. Its not ccp which decides how every chinese lives his life 24*7.
You got a statistics to back up that claim? Your food must be so nutritious that 40% of Indian children(aka livestocks) are under nurished. Didn't you complain about fake claims coming from China? Looks like you're the master of it.

You got a statistics to back up that claim? Your food must be so nutritious that 40% of Indian children(aka livestocks) are under nurished. Didn't you complain about fake claims coming from China? Looks like you're the master of it.
what u chinese eat, Indians will never eat. and ccp controls the life of chinese is not something which needs a statistic. Rest it is chinese who can be controlled by showing fake statistics. not Indians.
I love how chinese create statistics for chinese people consumption all the time. its like Chinese Statistics Republic of People. no matter what the reality is. :lol:
so there is no malnutrition in China? hell no way. CCP says so.

what u chinese eat, Indians will never eat. and ccp controls the life of chinese is not something which needs a statistic. Rest it is chinese who can be controlled by showing fake statistics. not Indians.
I love how chinese create statistics for chinese people consumption all the time. its like Chinese Statistics Republic of People. no matter what the reality is. :lol:
so there is no malnutrition in China? hell no way. CCP says so.

there is very little malnutrition in China.

if China was faking statistics, the entire world would have called us out on it by now. China is viewed through a microscope. A cat choking on a mouse would be because communist mice are toxic, fake and plastic, and harms innocent cats in the world media. Almost all of the negative news you get about China is from the state media. If you bother to read the BBC news, they always say "According to China state media... insert bad news here".

there is very little malnutrition in China.

if China was faking statistics, the entire world would have called us out on it by now. China is viewed through a microscope. A cat choking on a mouse would be because communist mice are toxic, fake and plastic, and harms innocent cats in the world media. Almost all of the negative news you get about China is from the state media. If you bother to read the BBC news, they always say "According to China state media... insert bad news here".
how will they call out. who cares if u fake the nutrition level of chinese. and will the ccp allow anyone to check it properly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom