What's new

Militants shoot down US drone in S. Waziristan: officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you've made a new friend in Qsaark. Ahhh...nothing like kindred souls.

"According to people like him, the only humans worth living live in the West. Everyone else is dirt."

You're a liar. Produce the quote which says that. If you can't, I'll be asking for your removal for lying. If you can, I should have been gone from this board long ago and I'll remove myself.

I see you've made a new friend in Qsaark.

You're a liar. Produce the quote which says that. If you can't, I'll be asking for your removal for lying. If you can, I should have been gone from this board long ago and I'll remove myself.

I judged from your posts. It is what intelligent men do. You cannot say whatever you want and then not expect to be judged on it.

About Qsaark, I have found him a much better intellectual opponent in the past than you can possibly hope to be. He has never blatantly attacked the dignity of a people to save himself. He deserves my respect, even if we may not see eye to eye on every possible point. Also, his post about the American inheritence of Nazi propaganda and posture is absolutely true, proven by you time an again.

I've no patience nor sympathy for any parent who welcomes these men into their homes. NONE. If their children are "martyred" by PREDATOR as a result of misplaced allegiances, so be it.

From this response of yours, I deduced your response to the question posed by Omar.

Oh, there I go arguing with a brick again.

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Well, in that case, I have been well and truly beaten.

Leave the deductive reasoning to Sherlock Holmes. You are out of your depth. Of course you had no quote nor possess any insight into my personal thoughts.

You've proven uniquely ill-suited for such.

Please don't lie again.

It makes you look like an utterly worthless phuck with zero credibility if you know what I mean.:agree:

Thanks.:wave:

You are out of your depth. Of course you had no quote nor possess any insight into my personal thoughts.

You've proven uniquely ill-suited for such.

Please don't lie again.

It makes you look like an utterly worthless phuck with zero credibility if you know what I mean.

What, that's it? You're gonna call me a liar and incompetent? I feel like I'm back in third grade. Swearing and all.

I had a good "Christian" friend once tell me, "when people swear, they've got nothing better to say". So, I'm guessing, maybe it is possible to defeat an idiot.

As for you not thinking much of my reasoning, I think I've answered it already.
I will take that as a compliment, in the spirit of "To be called a fool by a fool".
Someone like you arguing against my credibility is, ironically, the best boost it could possibly get.

"Someone like you arguing against my credibility is, ironically, the best boost it could possibly get."

Within certain less-animated circles I'm sure that's the case although there's no arguing to be had. Your lie is there to plainly see.

Congratulations.

Guys, easy on the ganging up on S-2. He's a senior well respected person around here. We can take exception with what he has to say, but he's free to say it and we're free to reject it. Keep the basics simple.

A royal rumble like rampage is not the way to discuss things amongst civilized society.

Asim,

Thank you but I'm fine. Truly:)

There's nothing going on here but some mild character assassination along with a bit of dissemblance and posturing.

Nothing of which I'm uncomfortable at all...:cool::partay:

as i posted in my last of posts regurding US drones, it starts happening now!;)
i want to see , reaction from US?:lol::tup::pakistan:

S-2 UAV downed enjoy...

I dont understand this please explain. If Pakistan does not want Americans and thier vessels on their terretory Why are they allowing them? This is a democratically elected govt. chosen by the people and if the people dont want americans on Pakistan property they should not be a parrt of it.

It seems a little weird that drone crach is rejoiced and still partnership in war continues?

If I was part of a foght and my partner was struck with a blow I'd be backing him up rather than rejoicing. Please explain this.

"S2 who are ill-wishers of Pakistan."

No, Omar. I'd very much like to see your nation survive and succeed as a democratic nation. I've no desire to see ill of Pakistan at all and too much of what I've read deeply pains me.

You do not even have guts to say the truth!

You have raped our country for a long time, repulsion of the Soviet invasion in Afghanistan was a necessity for both of us but acceptance of a million or more Afghan refugees who migrated with automatic weapons and all kinds of drugs was not what we had bargained for and once your interest in Afghanistan was served you left us with all the problems. You left us when we needed you most even though we served you when you needed us most!

As Mahatir Mohammad said in his open letter to Barak Obama "Democracy may work for you but it may not work for others". Democracy's only raped Pakistan even more, the only time when we have actually progressed is during military rules of which Musharraf's tenure was the golden era. Can you deny the fact that only those democratic governments succeed in Pakistan that serve your interests? If your government was sincere with us as we were with you then you would have protected us from India as now you protect Israel, you would have built schools and universities of international repute, you would have helped us with our energy requirements and with our hospitals, general infrastructure etc. China is not a Muslim state so why do we love it so much? You could have done all that China's done for us and you were in a position to do a lot more but you thought your interest was once off in us and you left. Big ******* mistake now eh?

Yes that day will indeed come, sooner or later, US will show her true colors. And that day my dear, things will spin out of control. Only in your dreams would Pakistanis protests and do nothing. Pakistan has very little if any to lose as compared to US. US administration is already regretting for what they did in Iraq and Afghanistan and extending it further will only hasten the ongoing process of the demise of the US Empire. It is not a big deal for us if a couple of Muslim countries are wiped off from the face of the earth, this wont wipe off Islam. Unlike the Westerners, our first priority is our religion, than comes the country.

would you agree that after another 9/11 the situation in pakistan will turn bloodier and messier and worse?

do you understand why that would happen?

would you agree that after another 9/11 the situation in pakistan will turn bloodier and messier and worse?

do you understand why that would happen?

Would you agree that a bloodier and messier Pakistan may ultimately have to go to war with all invading forces including the US of A if necessary? While that may be total annihilation for Pakistani infrastructure unless some massive help arrives from China and maybe even Russia it will also mean a crippling and defining blow to the forces of US within Pakistan's range and ofcourse there is always a possibility however remote and bleak that Pakistan may just get the better of all her enemies!

While the glass is half empty to you, to us it's half full and only just beginning to fill. Inshallah we will sooner or later get a government (perhaps even civilian) that will work to make us better, stronger and self sustained.

The CIA HAS BEEN ENGAGING THE GOVS OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES RUTHLESSLY ASSASINATING KEY POLITICAL LEADERS AND BRINGING GOVS WHICH SUIT THERE INTERESTS .

BUT THIS AINT GONA HAPPEN HERE. THINGS ARE CHANGING .

ITS A JOKE WHICH I READ IN A NEWSPAPER " A GUY GIVES A DEVORSE TO A GAL AND SHE IMIDIATELY MAKES ALLIGATIONS THAT MAY BE CIA IS INVOLVED HERE ":tongue:
SO PEOPLE ARE SO OBCESSED AND THAT MUCH CONCERENED TO SUCH OPEN AMERICAN INTERFERENCE IN THE POLITICAL ARENA OF PAKISTAN THAT EVEN A SLIGHTEST MOVE IN THE GOV IS DEEMED AS AMERICAN PRESSURE AND INVOLVEMENT . THE AMERICAN PRESSURE ON OUR GOV CANNOT BE RULED OUT IN ANY CASE .
SO HOW COME AMERICA EXPECTS POSITIVE FROM THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. AND I M TELLIN YA PEOPLE ONE DAY A GOV HERE WILL BE ELECTED WHICH WOULD TRUELY REPRESENT THE EXPRESSIONS OF PEOPLE LEVIN HERE AND THAT DAY IS NOT SO FAR AWAY WHEN NO SUPERPOWER WILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO DICTATE US .:pakistan:

shukla_swapnil
I dont understand this please explain. If Pakistan does not want Americans and thier vessels on their terretory Why are they allowing them? This is a democratically elected govt. chosen by the people and if the people dont want americans on Pakistan property they should not be a parrt of it.

It seems a little weird that drone crach is rejoiced and still partnership in war continues?

If I was part of a foght and my partner was struck with a blow I'd be backing him up rather than rejoicing. Please explain this.

I DONOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHY OBAMA IS GOING TO WATCH THE MOVIE SLUMDOGMILLIONAIR DOES HE HAVE TIME TO WATCH MOVIES?
I DONOT UNDERSTAND WHY AMERICA BETRAYED ITS FRONTLINE ALLY IN THE WAR AGAINST TERROR BY MAKING STRATEGICK NUCLEAR AND DEFENCE DEALS WORTH TRILLIONS WITH IT ARCHRIVAL AND TRUE ENEMY.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHY SIRILANKAN CRICKET TEAM WAS ATTACKED BY BUNCH OF TERRORISTS
I DONOT UNDERSTAND WHY INDIA IS INCREASING ITS DEFENCE BUDJET WHILE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THERE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT OR DRINK
I DONOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHY PAKISTANI ARTISTS ARE BASHED IN INDIA BY THE GANGSTERS OF Bal Thakre
I DONOT UNDERSTANT THAT WHY INDIA HAS NOT YET BEEN ABLE TO CAPTURE THOSE MEN WHO COMITTED GENOCIDE OF MUSLIMS IN GUJRAAT.

INDIA IS A STRONG DEMOCRACY MAN BUT I DONOT UNDERSTAND I DONOT UNDERSTAND FOR WHICH PURPOSE IT WENT TO WAR WITH CHINA

Last edited:
You guys need to cool off... A little less steam, a little more debate.

I'm reminded of these words expressed in the movie Jinnah. Fatima Ali Jinnah corrects a young Indian Muslim girl (this is of course pre-partition era) who mouths off to Lady Mountbaten. I think it accurately expresses what I feel about the Americans today as well.

"The British are our rulers and our friends. We don't want them to be our rulers but want them to remain our friends".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom