What's new

Militants in Pakistan planning new attacks: Manmohan

:lol:

I mean this is great, first u say terrosits are coming then when we offered them assistance in tackling it, they said we didnt said any thing man we were just kidding don't take it serious man

:) this time they had an egg on their face indeed.

Nice move by Pakistan to ask India for sharing the information if they have any.

:lol:

I mean this is great, first u say terrosits are coming then when we offered them assistance in tackling it, they said we didnt said any thing man we were just kidding don't take it serious man

this comment only prooves the incapablity co comprehend information that is given in the two news item..........my statement goes for all for all of the previous posters bashing the article ........empty crack pot s that you are

this comment only prooves the incapablity co comprehend information that is given in the two news item..........my statement goes for all for all of the previous posters bashing the article ........empty crack pot s that you are

I think the news items having statments of your PM and your Home Minister have big difference.

It clearly shows your PM was wrongly briefed and convinced by some ill-informed persons.

The propaganda backfired and now your home minister is trying damage damage control.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom