What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

JAMMU, Apr 3: An army jawan lost his both eyes and was seriously injured in a mysterious attack at Chowki Chora area of Akhnoor tehsil, today.
Identified as Rakesh Kumar, son of Kuldeep Raj of Compla Lam in Nowshera, he was noticed lying in an injured condition in a nallah at Chowki Chora today.
He was evacuated to Primary Health Center (PHC) Chowki Chora by some villagers from where he was referred to the Government Medical College (GMC) hospital. After first-aid at GMC hospital, he was further shifted to Military Hospital Satwari for treatment.
Police said that Rakesh Kumar is deployed with 11 Rashtriya Rifles at Kishtwar and was on leave. He is originally posted with 3 Dogra Regiment and was on leave to carry out some construction work at his residence. He left home on April 1 to visit Transit Camp in Jammu for extension of his leave. Since then his whereabouts were not ascertained.
He was today noticed lying in nallah in an injured condition with both his eyes damaged at 11 AM.
The victim, however, alleged that he was kidnapped on the way back to his home from Jammu and was beaten up.
Police sources said that three suspects have been detained in this connection for questioning. The reason of attack was either some illicit relation of jawan or property dispute, sources said, adding investigations in the case are on
Jawan injured in mysterious attack in Akhnoor - Kashmir Times

Theres no need to go the extraordinary, maybe his rifle misfired?

The birds and wild animals remark didn't come out of the blue. That was the excuse given by one of your politicians about what may have happened to saurabh kalia. Anyway that is more credible than rifle misfiring and plucking both his eyes out.

Good for me, good for kashmiris, good for humanity.

Our jawans have shed a lot of blood to make Kashmir peaceful, despite all the mischief done by pak sponsored terror groups and separatists. Lashkar-e-whatevers, hizb-ul or harkat-ul or whatever other ul-mujahideens, etc etc. From 1989 to 2009, these terrorists have tried their best to make Kashmir a hell. But today Kashmir is a peaceful place (despite incidents like this), and those terrorists are fertilizing its soil. All thanks to the rashtriya rifles and other security agencies.

Yes, very good for everyone except the people who's devious designs got frustrated.

Possible. There is a jawan who's name and other details have been released, and who's family is with him now, with both his eyes gorged out. It is possible that it was done by a passing flight of birds or wild animals, and the media is blaming poor, peaceful "freedom fighters".

The Kashmir seperatists gave up fighting like humans a long time ago, as did Pakistan. India's ability to keep her territory and seperatists' inability to take it were realized long ago, which is why for the past two decades, they have been trying to do it through terror attacks. The famous "bleeding india by a thousand cuts" strategy. That too failed, all the terror networks within india have been crushed and dismantled, and the border sealed off to prevent foreign terrorists coming in. So the only thing they can do is these random acts of violence, like beheading or eye-plucking.

Not because they will get an inch of Kashmir, but because that is the only thing they can do to justify their existence.

I did not ask anything from you, neither tribute nor baby sitting. I said what I wanted to say. It is not your place to ask me to get lost.

The only genocide that happened in Kashmir was the mass exodus of pundits. No other group has been exterminated from that state (which is what genocide means, to exterminate one particular ethnic or religious group).

Take a break sunny. Drink a glass of cold chilled water and come back.

Stop firing from your mouth. What has happened is bad and condemnable but nobody is going to tolerate your rants. So don't force others to say something bad and then you would start whining about it.

People are trying to condole with you guys- and yet you still find a way to blame us-
And eventually some one will end up saying good riddance and your a55 will be on fire then-

Not at all. When somebody says that, I usually don't comment, because decorum need not come in the way of expressing his or her moral bankruptcy. Last week when an Indian jawan was killed in Kashmir, many Pakistanis said exactly that, in even coarser terms.

Ok, I will refrain from mentioning Pakistan again, unless warranted. You are right that so far Pakistanis have only condoled this.

However, you have to understand that my feelings of anger are because Indians have been at the receiving end of all sorts of terror attacks, and cowardly acts of violence like this.

Did you notice that you yourself used that phrase? And many Pakistanis before you?

Of course pakistanis call then freedom fighters but thats not the issue,its why have you indian started calling them freedom fighters..........to call them freedom fighters means you accept there struggle for freedom.
We have not changed from calling them freedom fighters to terrorist....you have.

Take a break sunny. Drink a glass of cold chilled water and come back.

Stop firing from your mouth. What has happened is bad and condemnable but nobody is going to tolerate your rants. So don't force others to say something bad and then you would start whining about it.

What rants? All of them were responses to other people. What's the point of grouping together all my replies to different people and calling them rants?

I will apologise for that one post bringing in Pakistan's policy, as I just did in the reply to @JonAsad. Other than that, all the other posts were responses to Pakistanis blaming the Indian army for "doing worse", in their claims.

Last edited by a moderator:
U can gorge eyes out of their sockets of the Indian Soldiers but u cannot gorge out the heart frm their chests wich is full of valour and pride fr their nation!
Wateva happens Nobody's gettin even an inch of Kashmir...all the terror groups can do wateva they want...even inhumane acts lyk these!
bt violence is neva gonna get u nythin leave aside Kashmir!

I lost count of the years since they hav been tryin to take kashmir LOL!:omghaha:
I thnk its tym tht ppl stopped givin a f*ck to dem!

The victim, however, alleged that he was kidnapped on the way back to his home from Jammu and was beaten up.
Police sources said that three suspects have been detained in this connection for questioning. The reason of attack was either some illicit relation of jawan or property dispute, sources said, adding investigations in the case are on.

So after all the there efforts to blame the kashmiri freedom fighters it turns out it was not them after all.......anything to say indians?

What rants? All of them were responses to other people. What's the point of grouping together all my replies to different people and calling them rants?

I apologise for that one post bringing in Pakistan's policy, as I just did in the reply to @JonAsad. Other than that, all the other posts were responses to Pakistanis blaming the Indian army for "doing worse", in their claims.

You brought Pakistan for no reason in this debate. That's why. You can abuse militants or your politicians or CM of IOK as much as you like, just don't bring Pakistan in it.

Of course pakistanis call then freedom fighters but thats not the issue,its why have you indian started calling them freedom fighters..........to call them freedom fighters means you accept there struggle for freedom.
We have not changed from calling them freedom fighters to terrorist....you have.

Did you notice the double quotes whenever we say "freedom fighters"? Do you know what that means?:azn:

So it was just illicit relation or property dispute and not the militants?

@janon stop turning a thread which was meant to be to send condolences to someone into your motif to attack Pakistan blindly...Nothing has been released EXCEPT YOUR ASSUMPTIONS...If you want to run on assumptions I have a bag full for you!

U can gorge eyes out of their sockets of the Indian Soldiers but u cannot gorge out the heart frm their chests wich is full of valour and pride fr their nation!
Wateva happens Nobody's gettin even an inch of Kashmir...all the terror groups can do wateva they want...even inhumane acts lyk these!
bt violence is neva gonna get u nythin leave aside Kashmir!

Dont let the fact that so far it has nothing to do with the freedom fighters but was something to do with a illicit relation or land dispute get in the way of the indian media reinforcing horror stories about the kashmiri freedom fighters.

You brought Pakistan for no reason in this debate. That's why. You can abuse militants or your politicians or CM of IOK as much as you like, just don't bring Pakistan in it.

Yes, and I apologise for that. Not because Pakistan is innocent of creating or supporting militant groups, but in the interest of being on topic in this thread. And I did not abuse Pakistan, I did not use any foul language. I just stated facts. But yes, for now there is no need to bring Pakistan into it.

Back
Top Bottom