What's new

Indian Army Jawan dies in J&K, family in TN protest demanding return of body

I think the paramilitary is deployed inside the Valley, and the regular army at the front lines. The reports weren't completely clear, but appear to be hinting he was stationed inside the residential areas.

That said, if it were in a residential area, the morgue would surely have refrigeration units for identification purposes?
If that body is decomposed, something is afoot. Maybe he was kidnapped alive and executed. I'd be demanding answers too if I was family.

Anyway, one less occupier in Kashmir.

Clearly something is fishy here

Why Indian army needs family of the soldier to come and identify his body? Don't they already have identification of their jawans and officers?

Also how his body got decomposed? If he died in an encounter then Indian army can easily shift his body to a morgue or hospital

Clearly he died in a manner where his body can't be retrieved for sometime

Means either he died at loc or in some accident where his body couldn't be retrieved

Clearly something is fishy here

Why Indian army needs family of the soldier to come and identify his body? Don't they already have identification of their jawans and officers?

Also how his body got decomposed? If he died in an encounter then Indian army can easily shift his body to a morgue or hospital

Clearly he died in a manner where his body can't be retrieved for sometime

Means either he died at loc or in some accident where his body couldn't be retrieved

I understand SSG has been taking heads!!!:coffee:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom