What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

wait what? 2014 is not even here..

Trailer abhi se shuru? :lol:

poor indians..2000 indian soldiers committed suicide...

Who are "they"?

stfu.

You do 10x worse to Palestinian women, children on DAILY basis...

I wouldn't touch those creatures you call women if they were the last on the planet. I'll let you have them, they are your kind. Obese and uneducated, filled with illogical hatred.

The main picture is already going in FATA, KP and Karachi..:)

I wouldn't touch those creatures you call women if they were the last on the planet. I'll let you have them, they are your kind. Obese and uneducated, filled with illogical hatred.

Who says that you touch them? You just kill them you racist piece of sh!t.

"Illogical hatred"? :lol: Dumb donkey, you didn't your own Israeli literature? Amos OZ anyone?

The main picture is already going in FATA, KP and Karachi..:)

And thats because of a super-power intervention in our region.

Pesky, vegetarian, weak, coward hindus can't do jack on their own...

BTW, the "actors" you are using against us were *created* in our factories...How many indians have lost their lives during 1990's? :smokin:

Its funny though...even though india isn't in the state of war,unlike Pakistan, still its soldiers get their necks cut-off and their eyes gouged :cheers:

"Illogical hatred"? :lol: Dumb donkey, you didn't your own Israeli literature? Amos OZ anyone?

BTW, the "actors" you are using against us were *created* in our factories...How many indians have lost their lives during 1990's? :smokin:

Its funny though...even though india isn't in the state of war,unlike Pakistan, still its soldiers get their necks cut-off and their eyes gouged :cheers:

Coward Veggi HIndu soldiers never surrender to enemy's.

Unlikely , Brave muslims soldiers who always keep on surrendering in front of Equal Army/ solders/ terrorists and get their head cutoff in front of video's.

One wonders , why muslims call themselves brave at all, all their instances pointed toward cowardliness.
a) Terrorist always killed unarmed people.
B) when they find any armed hindu , they started Crying like nothing.
C) when indian soldiers come with Gum , Muslims Terrorist started running because they brave heart got coward in front of hindu solders.

I still remember 90,000 nihari eating mard-e-momins doing yoga in prisoner camps set up by coward, veggie hindus and building the Delhi-Meerut highway free of cost :)

The total number of Indians (not just Hindus) killed due to terrorism is less than 40,000 (if you know what I mean) ;)

The total number of Indians (not just Hindus) killed due to terrorism is less than 40,000 (if you know what I mean) ;)

What about poverty (5000 a day)
Or Maoists (30000)
Or From militants (30000)

?

In 7 days more children die to poverty in india than 13 yrs of terror in Pakistan.

So shut your mouth

Or Maoists (30000)

?

In 7 days more children die to poverty in india than 13 yrs of terror in Pakistan.

So shut your mouth

Idiot, cant you read the post ? I said due to "terrorism"

I forgot to add - the number of Shias killed in India is 50 years is less than the number of Shias killed in Pakistan in the last 5 years. :wave:

Or Maoists (30000)

?

So shut your mouth

Most of them are poor Muslims who migrated from various countries.

BTW , in India if people die more in terrorism then why PAK beating Chest to Claim itself , Worst Terrorist Effected Nation?

You didn't answer why muslims soldiers surrenders to their equal enemy and why they feel itself proud of killing unarmed mens and children's ?

Congress has decided to grant visa on arrival to Pakistanis ..... in exchange pakistan has promised to return the eyes of the dead jawan along with an extra head of an Indian army officer which was taken earlier .......congress has proved its worth in international diplomacy. :tup:

It would be easy to do it with others. till proper reply not given no change is made. Hardly surprise of this type of act by other side.

The condition of the Soldier has improved.

But he loss his eyes? :frown:

Once you started making sense, degenerate, come back. Till then be quiet and watch your cartoons like a good little kid.

Who are "they"?

'They' implies to trained and sponsered by Pak Military proxy war infiltrators and agents. All know that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom