What's new

Militants attack security post, kill four soldiers: South Waziristan

Security posts are easier target for militants in Pakistan such routine attacks may devastate the morale of their army. I hope Pakistan army restore its glory and assure people protection in near future.

goes to show our army is ill equipped.
Then people want them to go to north waziristan and get killed even more.

Your army is not ill equipped, they are fully equipped and trained the problem is these beghairat Taliban attack in large numbers and today they might be 70+ and attacked a check post of may be 10 to 15 unaware soldiers.

Your army is not ill equipped, they are fully equipped and trained the problem is these beghairat Taliban attack in large numbers and today they might be 70+ and attacked a check post of may be 10 to 15 unaware soldiers.

The keyword here is "unaware soldiers".

The keyword here is "unaware soldiers".

Yeah the enemy always try to find the negligence of the army last time they were asleep and they killed many and took many others; this might not be so different from the others.

Here you go. From 15 to 4. What a change!

The keyword is "UZBEK Fighters".

You would love that to be true but in the same breath it also quotes .."Ehsan’s claim of military losses could not be verified independently. The militants usually exaggerate military losses in their raids".
Express Tribune is well known for picking stories out of the air, let's see if any other source reports on the incident.

No offence meant but thats the diff between ' bloody civilians' and the rest.

I do not gloat when a soldier dies doing his duty provided of course he wasnt facing Indian troops.

I do feel upset when a soldier is lost if he could have been saved by equipment ( EW, Night Vision devices,radio, medical, transport etc) worth a couple of hundred $ - something politicians and the brass spend on Golf carts / scams .

RIP. Pakistan needs to do more so soldiers are not sitting ducks. If they wanna attack, then they be sure that they will not survive. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom