What's new

Militant wings of political parties involved in Karachi violence: DG Ranger

So finally, wolf came out of sheep clothing. Similar persons like you in LEA's with political affiliations are equally responsible for deteriorating situation in karachi

WTF did you get that from my post? Dude I have done more for my country then you can ever imagine and I continue to serve my country unlike you or many others like you! I know what is best for my country and that is all that I advocate.

It is no secret that the city of Karachi has been plagued with violence and terrorist activities’ in recent times. Terrorist organizations like the TTP have made their mark by claiming many innocent lives. The largest city of Pakistan is referred as the financial capital of Pakistan. Therefore, the deteriorating situation impacts the rest of the country. It is clear that the terrorists are trying to destabilize the government of Pakistan. We stand by the government of Pakistan in its quest for peace. We wish to see peace prevail throughout the city. We share a common stance against terrorism, and fully support their efforts to counter terrorism in the city.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Thanks for your “intervention in a local matter” I believe it is with good intentions, based upon this wishful thinking of mine I think, you would obliged me by given the official number of NATO+ISAF containers docked at Karachi port since 2001.

WTF did you get that from my post? Dude I have done more for my country then you can ever imagine and I continue to serve my country unlike you or many others like you! I know what is best for my country and that is all that I advocate.

Exactly. Your leader and you called partition the greatest blunder in the history of mankind... briliiant job you have done for Pakistan. We should all bow down to you and kiss your feet.
@mafiya is absolutely right. Law enforcement agencies can hire deeply politicized individuals, even RAW agents and but they can't build harmony and ensure the LEA's act independently without any interference of politically charged individuals. Its sad what our country is going through today but we are to blame.

I had a friend who lost her father to the MQM. It is very unfortunate that we Karachites vote for the most evil party in the country. Karachi will never be a peaceful city until either Altaf Hussain or the MQM is out of the equation for good. I am so sick of ordinary muhajirs mindset that I am adopting Pashtun culture and trying to become just like them. These peoples minds have been corroded with hatred for everyone other than the MQM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karachi law and order: CJ inquires about weapons from DG Rangers

August 30, 2013 - Updated 1:30 PKT
Friday
From Web Edition

KARACHI: The Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) on Friday resumed hearing Karachi law and order case for the third consecutive day at its registry here, Geo News reported.

A five-member larger bench of the apex court headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry is hearing the case. The bench has summoned former Custom Collector over the issue of transportation of arms.

During the hearing, CJ questioned the Director General Rangers Sindh, Major General Rizwan Akhtar that from where the weapons come from, it doesn’t fall from the sky.

On this, the DG Sindh Rangers replied that the issue of missing 19,000 arms containers came into limelight many years ago. He further told that those containers arrived and were opened during the time period of former minister for ports and shipping.

The same weapon is being used in Karachi and the city is burning due to the same reason. Moreover, different agencies are investigating about that ammunition, DG Rangers told.

He apprised the bench that local, German and American 9mm pistols are used in the targeted killings, and that the arms sent to the factories of Peshawar and Darra Adam Khel were imported.

Further hearing is currently underway in the court.

Before the hearing, Bena Khalid- wife of a missing man named Khalid- staged a sit-in outside the Karachi Registry. The CJ took note of the protest and ordered the concerned authorities to solve her case.

The CJ’s secretary, on behalf of the Chief Justice, requested Bena Khalid to end her protest and asked her to submit an application. Replying to this, Bena told that she had already filed the application thrice and showed reluctance in filing it again.

She said that she will continue to protest until she will be allowed to meet the Chief Justice.

On Thursday, the CJ observed that criminals were using sophisticated weapons arms than the security forces. Advocate General Sindh conceded that the sophisticated weapons being used by criminals were not locally made.

The federal government submitted its report in the court in which it contended that a full-fledged operation in Lyari might open an additional front and could unleash a new wave of violence.

However, the federal government maintained that action should be taken against a group known as the Mohajir Republican Army.

The report was filed by the Attorney General for Pakistan on behalf of the Ministry of Interior.

The report said that over a period of time, criminal gangs had matured into formidable syndicates which had developed alliances with terrorist cells.

The federal government submitted that Karachi was confronted with multi-dimensional threats compounded by its rapid urbanisation and the major threats were in the form of terrorism, targeted assassinations, sectarian and ethnic killings besides other forms of organised crime.

Unfortunately, it said, that various facets of these syndicates had succeeded in developing political patronage in various forms. Being lucrative, crimes like smuggling narcotics, arms, land grabbing and extortion had become common and routine.

The report said that these alliances had cemented over the previous decade or so and extremely careful and responsible handling was required to disentangle the situation.

SOURCE:

Karachi law and order: CJ inquires about weapons from DG Rangers - thenews.com.pk

19000 containers whaatttttttttttttttt :angry: last i heard was NATO and Americans weren't bringing any weapons through these supply lines .. also Mr DG conveniently forgot to mention the fact that there are thousands of illegal arm manufacturers in northern Pakistan !

Karachi law and order: CJ inquires about weapons from DG Rangers

August 30, 2013 - Updated 1:30 PKT
Friday
From Web Edition

KARACHI: The Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) on Friday resumed hearing Karachi law and order case for the third consecutive day at its registry here, Geo News reported.

A five-member larger bench of the apex court headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry is hearing the case. The bench has summoned former Custom Collector over the issue of transportation of arms.

During the hearing, CJ questioned the Director General Rangers Sindh, Major General Rizwan Akhtar that from where the weapons come from, it doesn’t fall from the sky.

On this, the DG Sindh Rangers replied that the issue of missing 19,000 arms containers came into limelight many years ago. He further told that those containers arrived and were opened during the time period of former minister for ports and shipping.

The same weapon is being used in Karachi and the city is burning due to the same reason. Moreover, different agencies are investigating about that ammunition, DG Rangers told.

He apprised the bench that local, German and American 9mm pistols are used in the targeted killings, and that the arms sent to the factories of Peshawar and Darra Adam Khel were imported.

Further hearing is currently underway in the court.

Before the hearing, Bena Khalid- wife of a missing man named Khalid- staged a sit-in outside the Karachi Registry. The CJ took note of the protest and ordered the concerned authorities to solve her case.

The CJ’s secretary, on behalf of the Chief Justice, requested Bena Khalid to end her protest and asked her to submit an application. Replying to this, Bena told that she had already filed the application thrice and showed reluctance in filing it again.

She said that she will continue to protest until she will be allowed to meet the Chief Justice.

On Thursday, the CJ observed that criminals were using sophisticated weapons arms than the security forces. Advocate General Sindh conceded that the sophisticated weapons being used by criminals were not locally made.

The federal government submitted its report in the court in which it contended that a full-fledged operation in Lyari might open an additional front and could unleash a new wave of violence.

However, the federal government maintained that action should be taken against a group known as the Mohajir Republican Army.

The report was filed by the Attorney General for Pakistan on behalf of the Ministry of Interior.

The report said that over a period of time, criminal gangs had matured into formidable syndicates which had developed alliances with terrorist cells.

The federal government submitted that Karachi was confronted with multi-dimensional threats compounded by its rapid urbanisation and the major threats were in the form of terrorism, targeted assassinations, sectarian and ethnic killings besides other forms of organised crime.

Unfortunately, it said, that various facets of these syndicates had succeeded in developing political patronage in various forms. Being lucrative, crimes like smuggling narcotics, arms, land grabbing and extortion had become common and routine.

The report said that these alliances had cemented over the previous decade or so and extremely careful and responsible handling was required to disentangle the situation.

SOURCE:

Karachi law and order: CJ inquires about weapons from DG Rangers - thenews.com.pk

Govt will withdraw report on Muhajir Republican Army: Nisar

By Web DeskPublished: August 30, 2013
Share this articlePrint this page Email

Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan. PHOTO: File
ISLAMABAD: The attorney general’s report which blames shadowy group “Muhajir Republican Army” for violence in Karachi will be withdrawn, said Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Friday, Express News reported.
The interior minister made this announcement during a session of the National Assembly.
He told the house that the said report was submitted without his approval.
Attorney-General Munir A Malik on August 29 uncovered the existence of this group in the report submitted at a hearing of the Karachi suo motu case.
Malik had filed this report in response to the Supreme Court notice to the federal government to present its stance on assisting the Sindh government in curbing unabated violence and crime in the metropolis.
The report suggested legal action against the group if and when its members are identified. “All-out efforts are required to identify the members of the Muhajir Republican Army and action taken against them under the law,” it said.
Many political parties had expressed concerns over the report and the mention of an unknown group.

19000 containers whaatttttttttttttttt :angry: last i heard was NATO and Americans weren't bringing any weapons through these supply lines .. also Mr DG conveniently forgot to mention the fact that there are thousands of illegal arm manufacturers in northern Pakistan !

Govt will withdraw report on Muhajir Republican Army: Nisar

By Web DeskPublished: August 30, 2013
Share this articlePrint this page Email

Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan. PHOTO: File
ISLAMABAD: The attorney general’s report which blames shadowy group “Muhajir Republican Army” for violence in Karachi will be withdrawn, said Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Friday, Express News reported.
The interior minister made this announcement during a session of the National Assembly.
He told the house that the said report was submitted without his approval.
Attorney-General Munir A Malik on August 29 uncovered the existence of this group in the report submitted at a hearing of the Karachi suo motu case.
Malik had filed this report in response to the Supreme Court notice to the federal government to present its stance on assisting the Sindh government in curbing unabated violence and crime in the metropolis.
The report suggested legal action against the group if and when its members are identified. “All-out efforts are required to identify the members of the Muhajir Republican Army and action taken against them under the law,” it said.
Many political parties had expressed concerns over the report and the mention of an unknown group.

in case you miss this in the article
The same government will give clean chit to BLA and BRA due to their Nationalist friends so no surprises there

Exactly. Your leader and you called partition the greatest blunder in the history of mankind... briliiant job you have done for Pakistan. We should all bow down to you and kiss your feet.

There is no harm in positive criticism especially when we have repeatedly failed to learn from past mistakes. Perhaps you should read Mount Battens reaction to Jinnah's acceptance of a Pakistan physically divided into 2 parts 1000 km's away!

The partition was a blunder whether we accept it or not as it has been proven by history. Bangladesh would never have come into existence had Pakistan just been 1 major chunk instead of 2 divided portions.

@mafiya is absolutely right. Law enforcement agencies can hire deeply politicized individuals, even RAW agents and but they can't build harmony and ensure the LEA's act independently without any interference of politically charged individuals. Its sad what our country is going through today but we are to blame.

You love bringing my employment into each and every discussion but never share what you do for a living, other than to flame ethnic wars online. And it is even more unfortunate that my fellow forum members actually believe the BS that you and your kind spread just because I am tired of watching my city burn! You have not bothered to post a response to my post, understandably so, but it is sad my fellow forum members fail to pick up on this selective response from people like you.

I had a friend who lost her father to the MQM. It is very unfortunate that we Karachites vote for the most evil party in the country. Karachi will never be a peaceful city until either Altaf Hussain or the MQM is out of the equation for good. I am so sick of ordinary muhajirs mindset that I am adopting Pashtun culture and trying to become just like them. These peoples minds have been corroded with hatred for everyone other than the MQM.

All I hear is blah blah blah and more blah. So you had a friend who apparently lost her father to MQM. Care to give us the background? Or was he a chai waala pathan that was randomly gunned down in ethnic killing spree by apparent MQM killers????

Of all the people who have actually lived in Karachi or do live in Karachi, has anyone ever ever heard of any such organization as the Mohajir Liberation Army, I mean like ever???? What will they think of next, first it was jinnahpur then MLA, what's next the Mohajir Bahini???

Last edited by a moderator:
in case you miss this in the article

The same government will give clean chit to BLA and BRA due to their Nationalist friends so no surprises there

I am confused if they are trying to distract or if it is a reality and such groups exist , why would they ? it doesnt make sense really unless some thing totally insane planned

First, you are dual national, your loyalties divided amongst your ethnicity, your political affiliations, then your adopted country and the country you are currently working in.

So It's hard to get which country you are talking. It seems, australian nationality is hard to come by and you done a great struggle to get it.

Second, A person who only suggest MQM is sole solution for karachi, who are involved in china cuttings, land grabbings, extortions, target killings and claims, maverik knows what's best for his country. Bravo, a great "political statement" just like a british national gives political statements once in a while in his telephonic speeches to Nine Zero

Third, Persons like you in LEA's our civilian Intels are failing and Ummat newspaper was somewhat correct when they reported a news how ISI and MI raised concerns about MQM appointed people in CDKG Control room center where they are monitoring whole karachi through CCTV's

So drop this fake acts of yours. You are only sincere to MQM cause and will switch your loyalties to MQM as soon as OP begin in karachi

There is no harm in positive criticism especially when we have repeatedly failed to learn from past mistakes. Perhaps you should read Mount Battens reaction to Jinnah's acceptance of a Pakistan physically divided into 2 parts 1000 km's away!

Rubbish. Pakistan was broken because our families failed to realize that all languages within Pakistan required equal promotion. The superiority of urdu... who wanted this?

Superiority of Urdu: It didn't favor the Punjabis, the Balochs, the Sindhis, the Pathans or anyone else for the matter. It only and only favored the urdu speakers. By refusing to accept Bengali as a national language muhajirs played a huge part in the break up of Pakistan just they are now by supporting Syed Jamaluddin and Altaf Hussain.

Also who said a country of two parts couldn't be governed? How does Britain have an iron grip on islands like the Falklands?
How does france have an iron grip on Reunion and Mayotte, both on the South Eastern edge of Africa (how close is france to Southern Africa?)... we could very easily have retained control of East Pakistan by giving our people equal rights. Instead people like you threw Bangladesh away just so that urdu would remain the main language.

The partition was a blunder whether we accept it or not as it has been proven by history. Bangladesh would never have come into existence had Pakistan just been 1 major chunk instead of 2 divided portions.

Oh, the partition was a blunder? I have to ask you just what you are doing in an intelligence agency-you do not deserve such a job, you are too ethnically polarized. Tommorow you might turn out to be a RAW agent, the "brilliant" way things are going in these agencies these days.

You love bringing my employment into each and every discussion but never share what you do for a living, other than to flame ethnic wars online.

I am stopping the debate from turning into ethnic war by taking responsibility for your and my mistakes. Because if we shove the blame onto someone else's face like you enjoy doing (with the Sindhis and Pathans) then the entire nation will be fighting with each other.

Furthermore avoiding topics that may have negative implications is not a solution because that leaves the problem undebated and festering in everyone's pathetic minds. Pakistan is not a nation today, but a divided jungle with everyone having his own take on the situation. We have to turn it into a nation but that means fighting the ethnic and religious bigots.

And it is even more unfortunate that my fellow forum members actually believe the BS that you and your kind spread just because I am tired of watching my city burn!

Just listen to this chap. I love my Pakistan very much, I have suffered grievously for it. You cannot understand how my patriotism to my land has been doubted, how my will to fight the terrorist Taliban militants has been doubted and I will continue suffering but I will not give up on the Pakistani people and the Pakistani nation ever, even if every bone in my body is broken. I am not spreading BS but trying to open your eyes. Pakistan is my country and voters like you have ruined it.

Karachi is burning because of people like you. Evidence? In 1984 MQM was formed, from 1985-1990 3000+ people were killed. MQM is by every means a terrorist organization built only and only to destroy Pakistan as is every other party that bases itself on ethnicity.

You have not bothered to post a response to my post, understandably so, but it is sad my fellow forum members fail to pick up on this selective response from people like you.

Your posts won't go unanswered. But tag me first so that I know something has been written waiting for a reply.

All I hear is blah blah blah and more blah. So you had a friend who apparently lost her father to MQM. Care to give us the background? Or was he a chai waala pathan that was randomly gunned down in ethnic killing spree by apparent MQM killers????

That is not the only person. Research someone called Navaid and his restaurant. How he ended up closing his restaurant. Contact him.

Of all the people who have actually lived in Karachi or do live in Karachi, has anyone ever ever heard of any such organization as the Mohajir Liberation Army, I mean like ever???? What will they think of next, first it was jinnahpur then MLA, what's next the Mohajir Bahini???

Yes they have. The conspiracy shows its face in terms of Muhajir Sooba Tehreek. It is the mindset that is divisive and that is the entire problem. These people want to divide my country Pakistan. I will never let it happen. Look at this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/274590-after-jinnahpur-sindh-government-presents-mohajir-republic-army-3.html#post4709744

Just tell me, does Syed Jamaluddin look like an oppressed poor muhajir to you? Why is he calling for the dissolution of Pakistan? This is what the ethnic mindset gives birth to. It is divisive and can only divide Pakistanis further.

We should look in the mental mirror and realize how stupid we are. India's Punjab population is not even 3% of the total Indian population but Punjabis make up 15% of its army. No one has ever complained about this. Now look at us, people like you.

All you have done is complain. You want the Sindhis out of the equation completely and rule Karachi yourself. This will never happen because I love my Sindhi, Baloch, Punjabi and Seraiki brother more than anyone else. Pakistan is my nation. We have to build unity in it, not divide our people senselessly and demand more and more rights. Everyone of us is in this together. If we want all the rights for ourselves then what was the point of making this nation, right?

First, you are dual national, your loyalties divided amongst your ethnicity, your political affiliations, then your adopted country and the country you are currently working in.

So It's hard to get which country you are talking. It seems, australian nationality is hard to come by and you done a great struggle to get it.

I can understand your frustration at not being able to get immigration and at the third class citizen status you face in Qatar. I do feel quite sorry for you and your kind.

Second, A person who only suggest MQM is sole solution for karachi, who are involved in china cuttings, land grabbings, extortions, target killings and claims, maverik knows what's best for his country. Bravo, a great "political statement" just like a british national gives political statements once in a while in his telephonic speeches to Nine Zero

So a person who is sitting in Qatar actually wants to speak about Karachi and involvement of MQM in things that he is dreaming up! I wonder whether I should even grace the stupidity of this person with a response or not, unfortunately as this is a public forum and many read it, I have no real option but to.

MQM is the only acceptable solution to Karachi and that is the decision of Karachi. Nothing much you or anybody can do about it. Despite the hatred and lies and propaganda, MQM is only gaining strength. Unfortunately, you are so low on IQ or so blinded by hate that you cannot decipher why Karachi still votes MQM! And so how does one even argue with such a bigoted fool?

While MQM has clearly set out guidelines to ensure that people involved in the illegal activities, you have mentioned, are rooted out of the party, and not just that but also those whose personal interests align with the service of the city are also forbidden to join the party, people like you are actually using it as an excuse to malign MQM. What a disgraceful lot of characters!

Third, Persons like you in LEA's our civilian Intels are failing and Ummat newspaper was somewhat correct when they reported a news how ISI and MI raised concerns about MQM appointed people in CDKG Control room center where they are monitoring whole karachi through CCTV's

So drop this fake acts of yours. You are only sincere to MQM cause and will switch your loyalties to MQM as soon as OP begin in karachi

I don't need to explain myself to any of you but I think I have said before that my agency is a Federal agency which means that there is a quota on appointments which means that there are atleast 55% employees from Punjab which means that over half of my co-workers are Punjabis and that there are still more rural Sindhis then urban. So the influence can only be from the dominant Punjab region in my agency as opposed to your propaganda and continued attack on my employment.

Rubbish. Pakistan was broken because our families failed to realize that all languages within Pakistan required equal promotion. The superiority of urdu... who wanted this?

Superiority of Urdu: It didn't favor the Punjabis, the Balochs, the Sindhis, the Pathans or anyone else for the matter. It only and only favored the urdu speakers. By refusing to accept Bengali as a national language muhajirs played a huge part in the break up of Pakistan just they are now by supporting Syed Jamaluddin and Altaf Hussain.

You are diving at the micro level of things that eventually formed concrete reasons for the breakup yet you continuously fail to understand it was the physical divide that enabled India to successfully sever that half from us. A single chunk of Pakistan on this side of India could never have been severed regardless the reasons!!!

Birth of Bangladesh was possible because the flaws of partition. I told you to go and read on Mount Battens reaction which are now public information, from his personal diary, when Quaid-e-Azam accepted the partition map that he had purposely created so that it would be unacceptable.

Also who said a country of two parts couldn't be governed? How does Britain have an iron grip on islands like the Falklands?
How does france have an iron grip on Reunion and Mayotte, both on the South Eastern edge of Africa (how close is france to Southern Africa?)... we could very easily have retained control of East Pakistan by giving our people equal rights. Instead people like you threw Bangladesh away just so that urdu would remain the main language.

You not want to speak about the British and the French, perhaps 2 of the oldest civilizations of the new world? Do I need to lecture you on what the British have lost over the years? How many countries under their rule have fallen through? Should I lecture you the same on the French?

And most importantly, which of these countries had ever had to contend with a much more stronger enemy physically in between them like India was b/w east & west Pakistan?????? Are you honestly that naive or just plain stupid?

Oh, the partition was a blunder? I have to ask you just what you are doing in an intelligence agency-you do not deserve such a job, you are too ethnically polarized. Tommorow you might turn out to be a RAW agent, the "brilliant" way things are going in these agencies these days.

So no actual response right? Nothing tangible to write, nothing to disprove my stance.

I am stopping the debate from turning into ethnic war by taking responsibility for your and my mistakes. Because if we shove the blame onto someone else's face like you enjoy doing (with the Sindhis and Pathans) then the entire nation will be fighting with each other.

Furthermore avoiding topics that may have negative implications is not a solution because that leaves the problem undebated and festering in everyone's pathetic minds. Pakistan is not a nation today, but a divided jungle with everyone having his own take on the situation. We have to turn it into a nation but that means fighting the ethnic and religious bigots.

So the solution, according to you, is to look away from the past and to not learn from the mistakes?

Just listen to this chap. I love my Pakistan very much, I have suffered grievously for it. You cannot understand how my patriotism to my land has been doubted, how my will to fight the terrorist Taliban militants has been doubted and I will continue suffering but I will not give up on the Pakistani people and the Pakistani nation ever, even if every bone in my body is broken. I am not spreading BS but trying to open your eyes. Pakistan is my country and voters like you have ruined it.

On the contrary, I actually support the Talibaan as well, the Mullah Omer group, the Haqqanis and all those who are engaged in the freedom of Afghanistan fighting the illegal invasion. I support all those Talibaan factions that are not attacking Pakistan. My anger is only against TTP and scum like them who are foreign agents hell bent on our internal destabilization and chaos.

Karachi is burning because of people like you. Evidence? In 1984 MQM was formed, from 1985-1990 3000+ people were killed. MQM is by every means a terrorist organization built only and only to destroy Pakistan as is every other party that bases itself on ethnicity.

Again, I will ask you what was the reason for the formation of MQM??? Why did the citizens of Karachi vote so overwhelmingly for MQM??? How did MQM reach the peak as soon as it was formed? Can you answer those questions?

Once you have answered the above correctly and honestly, hopefully, then we can discuss where you got the figure of 3000 murders committed by MQM. We can discuss the murders 10 years preceding MQM and 10 years post MQM formation. We can discuss the reasons and we can discuss the continuity of success the MQM still enjoys from the city that is actually mostly educated.

Your posts won't go unanswered. But tag me first so that I know something has been written waiting for a reply.

My posts are continuously either unanswered or steered into other directions, on purpose. You may visit my earlier posts and decide for yourself.

That is not the only person. Research someone called Navaid and his restaurant. How he ended up closing his restaurant. Contact him.

Give me his details and the back ground of it all. There are literally hundreds of thousands of Navaids in Karachi.

Yes they have. The conspiracy shows its face in terms of Muhajir Sooba Tehreek. It is the mindset that is divisive and that is the entire problem. These people want to divide my country Pakistan. I will never let it happen. Look at this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/274590-after-jinnahpur-sindh-government-presents-mohajir-republic-army-3.html#post4709744

Just tell me, does Syed Jamaluddin look like an oppressed poor muhajir to you? Why is he calling for the dissolution of Pakistan? This is what the ethnic mindset gives birth to. It is divisive and can only divide Pakistanis further.

We should look in the mental mirror and realize how stupid we are. India's Punjab population is not even 3% of the total Indian population but Punjabis make up 15% of its army. No one has ever complained about this. Now look at us, people like you.

All you have done is complain. You want the Sindhis out of the equation completely and rule Karachi yourself. This will never happen because I love my Sindhi, Baloch, Punjabi and Seraiki brother more than anyone else. Pakistan is my nation. We have to build unity in it, not divide our people senselessly and demand more and more rights. Everyone of us is in this together. If we want all the rights for ourselves then what was the point of making this nation, right?

Yes, today I want Sindhis from rural Sindh out of the matters of Karachi completely. We have been governed by the uneducated, illiterates from interior Sindh for the past 65 years! It is the saddest things that the educated people of a country are continuously denied the right to choose what's good for them by none other then the illiterates of the country who just happen to outvote them in the province.

And I fail to understand the harm. Can anybody point out the harm in actually dividing Sindh on the lines that were drawn by ZAB in the 70's? There is an urban Sindh and rural Sindh by all accounts including national quota so why not divide them administratively atleast???? Secondly, what benefit does it serve Karachi/Hyderabad to be a part of Sindh? Interests should flow both ways, right? What should Karachiites do when the disadvantages are so overwhelming and continous?

You are diving at the micro level of things that eventually formed concrete reasons for the breakup yet you continuously fail to understand it was the physical divide that enabled India to successfully sever that half from us. A single chunk of Pakistan on this side of India could never have been severed regardless the reasons!!!

I still maintain that we could have kept the union intact had it not been for Bhutto's lust for power and greed. He threatened to break the legs of Bengalis who dared to vote for Awami League.

Birth of Bangladesh was possible because the flaws of partition. I told you to go and read on Mount Battens reaction which are now public information, from his personal diary, when Quaid-e-Azam accepted the partition map that he had purposely created so that it would be unacceptable.

Now are you trying to tell me forming Pakistan was Quaid E Azam's mistake? You have lost it completely. This is where divisiveness starts and it ends with the Sindu Desh, Muhajir Republic, Independent Pakhtoonistan and what not. Pakistan could have been saved. The only people who broke Pakistan were intolerant people who did not accept the Bengali vote. There is no reason a country with Bengal in the east and Sindh, Punjab, Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan in the west couldn't be a solid union and nation.

You not want to speak about the British and the French, perhaps 2 of the oldest civilizations of the new world? Do I need to lecture you on what the British have lost over the years? How many countries under their rule have fallen through? Should I lecture you the same on the French?

The British didn't lose anything. They threw away what they had for world democracy. No matter how they behaved it was a bold step to dissipate their empire. They still have hundreds and thousands of Islands like Gibralter (spain) controlled fully by them.

Stop making excuses for throwing the Bengalis away. You did not respond to my point about who wanted the superiority of urdu. You guys broke Pakistan in half and now blame others for it. It is a typical MQM tactic. Avoid the blame and throw it onto someone else.

And most importantly, which of these countries had ever had to contend with a much more stronger enemy physically in between them like India was b/w east & west Pakistan?????? Are you honestly that naive or just plain stupid?

We could have resisted India if we had been united in the 1971 war. Instead we started fighting amongst ourselves. The exact same situation could arise again when MQM, a terrorist organization is banned. The MQM has full insurance and if we try to kick it away Altaf will try to break Pakistan.

So no actual response right? Nothing tangible to write, nothing to disprove my stance.

I wrote an entire post to prove your childishness and disprove your stance. My worry is that the intelligence agencies chase innocents all the time and are so ethnically polarized... I wonder how they operate. I am very saddened to hear a person like you has secured a job in a federal agency.

So the solution, according to you, is to look away from the past and to not learn from the mistakes?

Where did I say that?

On the contrary, I actually support the Talibaan as well, the Mullah Omer group, the Haqqanis and all those who are engaged in the freedom of Afghanistan fighting the illegal invasion. I support all those Talibaan factions that are not attacking Pakistan. My anger is only against TTP and scum like them who are foreign agents hell bent on our internal destabilization and chaos.

Not only are you a ethnic bigot, you are also a terrorist with a badge.

You are in the security services, working for a federal agency and openly support the Taliban but action is taken against secularist liberals. This is epic. The intelligence agencies chase guys like me who are secular by nature and leave people like you in their own agencies. I promise to fight the taliban with my own hands... and they might even go as far to jail me for this.

I cannot understand what is going on in Pakistan. If you really think the Afghan Taliban are noble how will you stop their attacks on Pakistan? You are sympathetic to militants while sitting in office. Yet they won't ever hire ordinary people like me.

The intelligence agencies are becoming useless because of politicized people and militant sympathizers sitting in offices like you.

Again, I will ask you what was the reason for the formation of MQM??? Why did the citizens of Karachi vote so overwhelmingly for MQM??? How did MQM reach the peak as soon as it was formed? Can you answer those questions?

Because they were stupid like everyone else in my country. They think ethnic politics is everything. According to a survey 86% of all Pakistanis hold their ethnicity or sect above Pakistan and above loving Pakistan.

Once you have answered the above correctly and honestly, hopefully, then we can discuss where you got the figure of 3000 murders committed by MQM. We can discuss the murders 10 years preceding MQM and 10 years post MQM formation. We can discuss the reasons and we can discuss the continuity of success the MQM still enjoys from the city that is actually mostly educated.

Arguing with you is an utter waste of time. No matter what evidence you are faced with you will not give up on the MQM. It is a pity what people like you have turned Karachi into.

My posts are continuously either unanswered or steered into other directions, on purpose. You may visit my earlier posts and decide for yourself.

You call this unanswered?

Give me his details and the back ground of it all. There are literally hundreds of thousands of Navaids in Karachi.

Exactly, the next day he will be beaten by MQM thugs... amazing advice.

Yes, today I want Sindhis from rural Sindh out of the matters of Karachi completely.

That is exactly the problem. You should be grateful that in 1947 Sindhis made up 60% of the population of Karachi and vacated their homes to keep muhajir families temporarily, now they make up barely 8% of the total population. They gave up the provincial capital for you and now you want to throw them out.

All Pakistanis are equal. This is what Jinnah envisioned when he made Pakistan. He didn't want you to take all the power yourself in your own hands. You can cry you are oppressed a thousand times. It won't change the fact that you have a GDP per capita 13,000 Rs higher than the Punjabis and are the richest ethnic group in Pakistan, yes indeed, the richest.

We have been governed by the uneducated, illiterates from interior Sindh for the past 65 years!

And that describes the naara I used to hear in Karachi very recently. "Bhookey Nangon gaon mein, badsha sheher mein" (In this case according to those making the naara the badsha's were muhajirs and bhookey nangay were Sindhis.

MQM is a racist, terrorist organization. This is a fact, a reality from which no matter how much you try to hide, you cannot run away from. Any honorable person's concious should hurt when he votes for the MQM after so much... but you will remain the same. All MQM supporters are the same.

It is the saddest things that the educated people of a country are continuously denied the right to choose what's good for them by none other then the illiterates of the country who just happen to outvote them in the province.

The educated people, The middle class... I am more worried about the 70% population that earns less than $2 a day. MQM is interested in the middle class because its vote bank consists of people from the middle class. It has no interest in improving the lives of the people of rural sindh. 70% of Pakistan's population is extremely poor. What about them?

And I fail to understand the harm. Can anybody point out the harm in actually dividing Sindh on the lines that were drawn by ZAB in the 70's?

I am for making the divisions provinces so will partly agree with you here.

There is an urban Sindh and rural Sindh by all accounts including national quota so why not divide them administratively atleast????

These things can be achieved without that fly running around my nose... that fly being the evil MQM. We do not need MQM to solve our problems. It is a terrorist front that is involved in destroying Pakistan.

Secondly, what benefit does it serve Karachi/Hyderabad to be a part of Sindh? Interests should flow both ways, right? What should Karachiites do when the disadvantages are so overwhelming and continous?

The poor oppressed muhajirs with a gdp per capita 13,000 ruppees higher than their punjabi counterparts. With a separate system for Karachi... how you have been oppressed? I cry for you.

Pakistanis will have to abandon their ethnic divisions if we want to advance. Everyone simply demands more rights than the rest. Its a sad situation that we keep voting in criminals. Altaf Hussain called partition the greatest blunder in the history of mankind. That should be enough to disqualify his party from even standing in elections.

Furthermore you do not believe in Pakistan and support the dirty, unwashed Islamists and Wahabi mullahs. I see no reason why a person like you should be appointed as a federal agent in an intelligence agency. I am very worried about the future of Pakistan when I notice people like you.

DG RANGERS is a liar the JIT is a liar. basically to MQM everyone is a liar who says anything against MQM. I have never seen any other party in Pakistan being so paranoid.

when clearly AAltaf said bhatta khaurs,china cutters & extortionists are in MQM and he has kicked them out.

BUTTTTTTTTTT bhai forget to hand them over to police or expose their names.

& the DG RANGERS statement of weapons being imported through port under babar ghauri well I said this 2 years ago. that this was the case the MQM fan club didn't believe it then they won't believe now.

EVEN if angels come from heaven and tell MQM fan boys that MQM is bad they will disown angels! saying yeh MQM kaay khilaaf saazish mein mulwaas hain! :laughcry:

I can understand your frustration at not being able to get immigration and at the third class citizen status you face in Qatar. I do feel quite sorry for you and your kind.

So a person who is sitting in Qatar actually wants to speak about Karachi and involvement of MQM in things that he is dreaming up! I wonder whether I should even grace the stupidity of this person with a response or not, unfortunately as this is a public forum and many read it, I have no real option but to.

Third class status? How so dear sir? Could you explain, point out instances from news papers, sources, instead of "hawai fire" why not so back up with some real hard evidences, or you just sounded like a typical Frustrated man, who may have experienced boot lickings of australians at some instance of his life and try to apply your experience me?

We Bakistani's are a flourishing community in Qatar,Due to rise of educated qatar and all the developmental work, Qatar has become a melting pot of different cultures. Equal work opportunities are available. Racism is at it's low here. So instead of feeling sorry for me,,you could do a little better by proving in real time instances of what you said or otherwise, what would be difference b/w you and an Illiterate person (Parha likha Jahil) who says such thing to win brownie points?

The stupidity is exposed here of yours, when a person above your pay grade speaks in supreme court and has a better knowledge of things says quite contrary to what you say here and Pakistani sitting every one will take their words any day of year because they know the truth of Political parties and about MQM . So you are nobody, i repeat no body to advise others that you don't know what's going in karachi. Since you are a biased person, so it's obvious you will favour MQM and try to conceal it's involvement in every other criminal activity.

MQM is the only acceptable solution to Karachi and that is the decision of Karachi. Nothing much you or anybody can do about it. Despite the hatred and lies and propaganda, MQM is only gaining strength. Unfortunately, you are so low on IQ or so blinded by hate that you cannot decipher why Karachi still votes MQM! And so how does one even argue with such a bigoted fool?

While MQM has clearly set out guidelines to ensure that people involved in the illegal activities, you have mentioned, are rooted out of the party, and not just that but also those whose personal interests align with the service of the city are also forbidden to join the party, people like you are actually using it as an excuse to malign MQM. What a disgraceful lot of characters!

It's amusing when a frustrated person says MQM is only solution of karachi. ok let's talk on facts. Out of 20 million population of karachi, how many favour MQM control on Karachi? We after all living in a democracy and by democratic rules, you and others asking for a complete control on karachi are just a minority! Unfortunately you are so blinded by the love of MQM, that facts you conveniently ignores and speaks as if you have conducted a poll where 50 percent of karachi population likes MQM. Bigoted fools driven by blind hates for others tend to present such solutions

but your jingoism didn't stopped here, it kept patronizing MQM about the imaginary guidelines. Yeah, definitely, that's why militant wings of "Political Parties" still exist despite MQM "clearly set out guidelines".

I don't need to explain myself to any of you but I think I have said before that my agency is a Federal agency which means that there is a quota on appointments which means that there are atleast 55% employees from Punjab which means that over half of my co-workers are Punjabis and that there are still more rural Sindhis then urban. So the influence can only be from the dominant Punjab region in my agency as opposed to your propaganda and continued attack on my employment.

Hmmm,,,you didn't refuted that you will switch loyalties to MQM, if Op against it's militant wing is launched. Your Federal agency is quite clever, where they haven't appointed dubious persons in numbers with questionable loyalty like you would compromise federal agency. I still would recommend that "so called federal agency" to keep tab on similar persons like you to keep them in check, who would fled to australia after helping MQM out. After all, you would put ethnicity and MQM before anything else

Back
Top Bottom