What's new

Militant wings of political parties involved in Karachi violence: DG Ranger

Since DG RANGERS have spoke, On your face Mr. Mav3rick, All Mqm supporters really try to act innocent and try to deflect balme on others especially TALIBAN

You mean the same DG Rangers that was punished by the CJ for not taking action against Rangers personnel who were involved in the murder of that young bloke at BB Park?? You mean that same DG Rangers whose Rangers are involved in extortion, land grabbing, water and tanker mafia, wedding halls and bakeries etc.??? Seriously??

What Karachi needs, for an operation, is either someone who has complete stake in Karachi, who has his children and parents in Karachi (such as MQM administered home department) or some one who has no affiliation and no weakness in Karachi (such as Army).

no not at all. I have already said SEAL ENTRIES into Karachi and deweaponise it! and keep a permanent check on the entries and exits out of Karachi. so in the future no weapons can ever come back in!

You make me seriously wonder how old you were. I mean, you just cannot be beyond teen years to make such foolish suggestions.

Read again dude i said if militant wings exists in political parties they are on defence where as taliban and all other radical factors hand in hand against them, Talibans have openly named 3 political parties MQM , PPP and ANP and threatened that they will go to any extent to damage or kill their members and supporters.

How can Talibans and radical extremists spared , if you could understand my point they are responsible , and FYI they have been here in Karachi since the start of Afghan war till recent logic says there presence was the plain reason why political parties have militant wings in the first place.

MQM was against this radicalization since day one We are talking early 90's when Taliban emerged and Pakistans direct involvement in afghan affairs .

The important thing is there is some one on offence and one on defence , Pakistani citizens have the right of self defence.

As it seems, MQM supporters on their backfoot and trying to spread a false propoganda again and again and again until it becomes a gospel truth.

At least Federal interior minister now accepting target killers and extortionists belonging to political parties. At least he knows Taliban is not a political party nor "hush hush political parties" are on defence

1101945141-2.gif

You mean the same DG Rangers that was punished by the CJ for not taking action against Rangers personnel who were involved in the murder of that young bloke at BB Park?? You mean that same DG Rangers whose Rangers are involved in extortion, land grabbing, water and tanker mafia, wedding halls and bakeries etc.??? Seriously??

What Karachi needs, for an operation, is either someone who has complete stake in Karachi, who has his children and parents in Karachi (such as MQM administered home department) or some one who has no affiliation and no weakness in Karachi (such as Army).
@Mav3rick What comes next, Federal interior minister involved in extortion, land grabbing, water and tanker mafia, wedding halls and bakeries etc ????

I see what you did there, MQM administered HD, so they knockout or eliminate all their rivals and preserve their interests so they can flourish latter

Bravo, clapping !

Last edited by a moderator:
Talibaan, as per my own analysis, are not involved in target killing/bori band lashen or Tortured dead bodies. But Talibaan are involved in extortion, bank heists and holdups, bomb blasts and other major terrorist activities.

Your analysis doesn't matter when DG rangers and Federal interior minister are more informed and have more detailed access to info

MQM doesn't except DG RANGERS! neither does it accept JIT report!

so basically MQM wants army to come & KIL ALL OTHER PARTIES!???????

& THEN WHAT PPP will become mazloom again!

I have no sympathy for you, only muted anger. Its anger because you are not only a believer of the propaganda but also because you continuously propagate it. When I say that non-Karachiites have no right to speak about Karachi, I do not make divide on ethnicity as Karachi is a city but I do make a divide on rights and freedom of Karachiites to express themselves and to live under the system that they so choose.

Karachi should be just as free as the rest of the country. However, the party that gets votes from rural part of Sindh imposes its uneducated and decades old systems on the urban population just because rural Sindh has more seats. And that is the sad reality that Karachiites have had to live under for the past 65 years!! This is why I make statements such as I did, there is no ulterior motive.

Yeah yeah, everything seems to be a problem with someone else other than the MQM which is innocent of all counts of terrorism. That political party MQM is a terrorist organization. It was formed in 1984 and from 1985-90 3000+ people were killed. If people like you used your brain before voting Karachi would not be in such a mess as it is now in. Muhajirs don't need a political party to feel secure. They have 13000+ gdp per capita higher than that of the second highest ethnic group, the Punjabis.

I don't understand what the problem is with these guys who have to keep claiming they are oppressed, they are oppressed, they are oppressed for all eternity. You have full freedom to live under the system you have chosen. Your only problem is you want it all and want to kick the other ethnic groups out of Karachi. I hope there is a day when racism and ethnic hatred goes into the dustbin of history.

It is such a pity that people do not understand what they are doing to this country with their hate. You do not even believe in Pakistan so who am I talking with anyway.

@Mav3rick What comes next, Federal interior minister involved in extortion, land grabbing, water and tanker mafia, wedding halls and bakeries etc ????

I see what you did there, MQM administered HD, so they knockout or eliminate all their rivals and preserve their interests so they can flourish latter

Bravo, clapping !

It matters not what you understand or what you want, what matters is what Karachi wants and Karachi wants MQM so you can burn as much as you need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah yeah, everything seems to be a problem with someone else other than the MQM which is innocent of all counts of terrorism. That political party MQM is a terrorist organization. It was formed in 1984 and from 1985-90 3000+ people were killed. If people like you used your brain before voting Karachi would not be in such a mess as it is now in. Muhajirs don't need a political party to feel secure. They have 13000+ gdp per capita higher than that of the second highest ethnic group, the Punjabis.

I don't understand what the problem is with these guys who have to keep claiming they are oppressed, they are oppressed, they are oppressed for all eternity. You have full freedom to live under the system you have chosen. Your only problem is you want it all and want to kick the other ethnic groups out of Karachi. I hope there is a day when racism and ethnic hatred goes into the dustbin of history.

It is such a pity that people do not understand what they are doing to this country with their hate. You do not even believe in Pakistan so who am I talking with anyway.

If you could have only given a satisfactory answer to the second paragraph of my post, I could have given your post a thought. However, you chose to post random BS instead, which is quite typical. You do post that MQM was formed in 1984 but you have failed to post why MQM was formed or why Karachi so overwhelmingly votes for them still!! The day you understand that, that would be the day we will not have to argue any more.

It matters not what you understand or what you want, what matters is what Karachi wants and Karachi wants MQM so you can burn as much as you need to.

So finally, wolf came out of sheep clothing. Similar persons like you in LEA's with political affiliations are equally responsible for deteriorating situation in karachi

ranger should be given killing license and breach the door of political workers and shoot them right in their streets.... our court is golf court nothing more than that. one eyed always bring DG rangers and start bhao bhao on them... let them free hand..... let them free for war crimes in karachi ... 2 months of blood shed by rangers and 200 years of peace in karachi.... i live here ... and i hate karachi more then israel. mqm and anp are the biggest bhatta khor here... kill them and wipe out their entire families.

Several, including political workers, arrested in Karachi search operations

KARACHI: Law enforcement authorities on Thursday took several suspects into custody, including members of political parties, in search and arrest operations in different parts of Karachi.

During a crackdown in Kharadar and Meethadar areas of Karachi, police detained several suspects and also seized arms and weapons from their possession.

Separately, police carried out a search operation in the city's Garden area and detained four suspected individuals whereas a political party’s unit in-charge was taken into custody in Shah Latif Town.

In a separate operation conducted in an office of a political party in Lyari, police detained seven suspects.

The detentions invoked strong criticism from the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), the largest political party in Karachi, and the Awami National Party (ANP).

MQM chief Altaf Hussain said in a statement that the police raids were targeting his party workers and officials on a directive issued by the Pakistan Peoples Party-led provincial government in Sindh. The MQM’s Rabita Committee also criticised the police operations and said the provincial government was employing “high-handed tactics”. The MQM also staged a walk-out from the Sindh Assembly in protest.

ANP leader Bashir Khan also criticised the raids and said their party workers were arrested in Quaidabad and other areas of Sindh’s metropolis.

Nisar proposes parliamentary committee over Karachi situation - DAWN.COM

political parties want action in Karachi just not against their workers.

Establish a law for every political Murder Leader of the party is held responsible watch over night Karachi and pakistan goes silence

MQM chief Altaf Hussain said in a statement that the police raids were targeting his party workers and officials on a directive issued by the Pakistan Peoples Party-led provincial government in Sindh. The MQM’s Rabita Committee also criticised the police operations and said the provincial government was employing “high-handed tactics”. The MQM also staged a walk-out from the Sindh Assembly in protest.

already ronaaa dhoona started! by MQM. if army comes and also does the same type of operation wait and watch how much they will cryyyyyy

CJ assails Sindh govt, equates Karachi to weapon smuggling hub​

KARACHI: Pakistan’s top judge said Thursday that weapons in large quantities were being smuggled in through the Karachi port and supplied throughout the country, including Balochistan.

Citing media reports, he said around 19,000 containers carrying weapons for Nato and US forces fighting in neighbouring Afghanistan had gone missing.

Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, who headed a five-member Supreme Court bench, came down heavily on the chief secretary Sindh and provincial police chief, saying both were not realising their responsibilities to ensure protection of lives and property of citizens.

The bench, with Justice Jawad S. Khawaja, Justice Gulzar Ahmed, Justice Athar Saeed and Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed as its members, was hearing the Karachi law and order suo motu implementation case at the apex court’s Karachi registry.

Expressing dissatisfaction with the reports submitted to the court by IG Sindh Police and the chief secretary over the missing Nato containers, the court summoned chief collector Customs to the hearing on Friday.

Questioning competence of the police, the court asked why CPLC was successful in catching culprits of kidnapping and murder cases, while the police was still unable to come up with anything substantial.

The bench was astounded with the advocate general Sindh’s statement in which he declared Karachi a ‘war zone’. CJ Chaudhry wondered why the advocate general of Balochistan had not given a similar report when worse cases had taken place in that province.

Meanwhile, Attorney General of Pakistan Munir A. Malik also submitted a report before the court, stating that the major reason for worsening law and order situation was the ‘growing population’ in the port city.

He also stated that drug cartels, weapons smugglers and gangs operating in the city had become a norm.

The federal government’s report further stated that any major operation in Lyari should be avoided. It also advised on banning pillion riding, while cautioning against shutting down cellular networks without prior coordination.

The report also revealed presence of a militant group namely “Muhajir Republican Army” in Karachi and recommended legal course of action upon identification of its members.

The court was also told that any mobile phone SIM card which could not be verified by September 15 would be permanently blocked.

The chief justice remarked that there was an ongoing turf war between different groups in the city and the federal government had not given any input to the provincial government during last two years to normalise the situation.

The bench directed the attorney general and advocate general of Sindh to seek instructions from federal and provincial governments to ensure protection of citizens’ lives.

The bench will take up the case again on Friday, Aug 30 at the Karachi registry.

SOURCE:

CJ assails Sindh govt, equates Karachi to weapon smuggling hub - DAWN.COM

The supreme court really takes action when LEJ or ASWJ terrorists are killed. That is the only time the supreme court appears active. Before that no one cared about the killing and murder of Pakistani citizens in Karachi daily by the MQM, PPP and other parties.

Whats the proof to my claims? Check the news yesterday. An ASWJ militant was shot yesterday. We need to take severe action against the terrorists but the only thing we have done so far is to provide shelter to them instead of finishing them off. Instead the law enforcement agencies chase innocents. I don't know when my country will get out of the giant mess it is in right now.

Iranian and american money speaks
May be u need to read news papers and history that how many leaders of sipa sahaba and ahle sunna martyred till today so until u stop foreign involvement and local establishment its hard to achieve peace

Back
Top Bottom