Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Crossfire: Militant commander killed in Swat, accomplice arrested
By Umer Farooq
Published: November 5, 2011
PESHAWAR: A militant commander was killed while his accomplice was arrested during a crossfire with security forces in Bara Bandai area of Swat earlier today (Saturday).
According to official sources, the clash started early in the morning when both the militants were trying to trespass Ningolai area to enter into Bara Bandai.
The security officials surrounded them in an attempt to detain them but the militants opened fire at them. The security forces retaliated and killed militant commander Qari Gul Rehman.
“We wanted to arrest them but they opened fire at us,” said a security official.
Officials said that the arrested accomplice was shifted to an undisclosed location where he would be investigated, adding that a search operation has also been launched in the area.
Crossfire: Militant commander killed in Swat, accomplice arrested – The Express Tribune

Wasalaam Imran Bhai suna hai aap mujh se naraz ho ?

salam dear .kis ne sunaya tumhy bhi? humy pata hi nhi :rofl: kam is kam humy to phly bata dena chayee ke naraz ho jay main usy bata raha hoon:lol:.
buddy i am going somewhere for 1 hour+ and then we have nice day at same channel same time stupid and funny .main kisi se naraz nhi hota ager ghusa kerta bhi hoon to thori der ke liye dear or tum se to kisi baat ka ghusa nhi hai bhi .

tum is kabil to nhi ho phir bhi let me kiss you :smitten: :rofl:

salam dear .kis ne sunaya tumhy bhi? humy pata hi nhi :rofl: kam is kam humy to phly bata dena chayee ke naraz ho jay main usy bata raha hoon:lol:.
buddy i am going somewhere for 1 hour+ and then we have nice day at same channel same time stupid and funny .main kisi se naraz nhi hota ager ghusa kerta bhi hoon to thori der ke liye dear or tum se to kisi baat ka ghusa nhi hai bhi .

tum is kabil to nhi ho phir bhi let me kiss you :smitten: :rofl:

Yuck Imran Bhai aapse yeh umeed na Thee (Nawabi Showk):no: anyway Thanks wil meet after 5 at same channel stupid and funny :yahoo:, Thanks Again ...Ps kindly do bring all those:woot: snaps:D

Back
Top Bottom