What's new

Mike Pompeo calls for global coalition to 'push back' against China

China is a perpetual threat to the world peace and economies. Their ain't one country in its neighbourhood whose lands china is not illegally occupying. It's time for them to unite and teach these commie losers a lesson.

Given a chance, I am pretty sure at least 90% of Indian will choose to leave the world's largest democracy of India to immigrate to China.

I do not know what Stockholm Syndrome is and I do not care to know. But I know that Indian in general is pretty brainwashed (and easy to be brainwashed thank to low IQ), while Chinese are pragmatist.

When Covid-19 peaked in China some months ago, an Indian friend of mine (he got a Ph.D) told me that the Chinese rounded up all patients in Wuhan and killed them by gun fire. I was very surprised because he was not of anti-China type. So I just shrugged off. I supposed that he really believed the story.

This should be your MOTTO "I do not know and I do not care to know". Indians are not brainwashed at all, they have a lot of biases (as do most people) but not brainwashed. You underestimate our free media, understandable as most counter opinions are unaccessible to your society.

Secondly Most Indian's don't leave even their towns & villages for 2-3X salaries much less the country. You underestimate the strength of our culture simply because you never had the opportunity to experience a strong culture.

Thirdly, you are no less than the Indian Phd guy with your false assumptions and rhetoric.

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt".

I am not sure if you are a false flagger Chinese or a Vietnamese. Apologies for the slightly harsh language if you are the latter.

Can someone confirm the credentials of "AViet".

Covid 19 had a very bad impact on the consumers .my 6 year old nephew gets scared if we tell him the toy he is playing is made in China .now if he wants some thing and we don't want to buy it ,all we have to tell him is ,it's made in China .
You can brainwash Indian 6 year old children to fear falling of the corner of the flat earth. Especially imaginary 6 olds just made up for the sake of trolling and especially Indians who dont have exactly the best track record when it comes to resisting brainwashing.

Not exactly the earths concern.

Pakistan has a stated policy of not taking part in someone else's war.

America remains Pakistan's biggest trading partner and China is Pakistan's biggest strategic partner along with Saudi Arabia.

We have no choice but to wait everything out.

Pompeo can sacrifice the Indian cow. Nobody cares about that

China is a perpetual threat to the world peace and economies. Their ain't one country in its neighbourhood whose lands china is not illegally occupying. It's time for them to unite and teach these commie losers a lesson.
That's what Indian text books taught you? Google and check international polls on who is the biggest threat to the world peace, they poll regularly on this topic.

But guess what now we don't and you still do.
What foreign power we are living under? China is not India, which is so used to being used as a pawn by foreign powers.

That's what Indian text books taught you? Google and check international polls on who is the biggest threat to the world peace, they poll regularly on this topic.

No we inferred it from your imperialistic ambitions and modern geopolitics.

What foreign power we are living under? China is not India, which is so used to being used as a pawn by foreign powers.
You can be the new definition for Stockholms Syndrome.

Ha, I forget you have your own "world", ok, keep living in it.

Giving new definition is part of your own Indian fantasy, enjoy.
I am enjoying, watching China making enemy out of every country in the free world.

Recently Myanmar has also called out China for sponsoring and arming Rohingya terrorists, is that not true? China's bioterrorism has already destroyed the livelihoods of millions across the world and brought the lives to a standstill. It is now duty of every nation to boycott and isolate the evil China. And China's downfall has already started. So far it has lost 500 billion dollars of export revenues and counting.

I am enjoying, watching China making enemy out of every country in the free world.
We are always the enemy of the west, no surprise at all, we always know they won't sit idle and see China dislodge them from their centuries old global domination. As for India, you are always a paw of different powers, now you make your whole immediate neighborhood a hostile place for you to live in, smart move.

In that case no nation would ever progress because it doesn't suit the Anglos.
What would you have had the Chinese do?
Stay a backward poor nation just because it doesn't suit America?

Absolutely not. But when Deng Xiaoping shaped China's foreign policy based on bide your time, keep a low profile, he meant that this should be the policy for a century as China quietly grows. Xi Jinping abandoned this policy and took a much more aggressive tone. Also, prior to Trump's pushback, China started to behave arrogantly towards its neighbors and failed to win their trust. So now it is finding itself isolated.

Recently Myanmar has also called out China for sponsoring and arming Rohingya terrorists, is that not true? China's bioterrorism has already destroyed the livelihoods of millions across the world and brought the lives to a standstill. It is now duty of every nation to boycott and isolate the evil China. And China's downfall has already started. So far it has lost 500 billion dollars of export revenues and counting.
Recently we aligned with Iran to kick India out, this must have hurt you so much and you just go back to live in your own fantasy world and refuse to come out to face the reality.

We are always the enemy of the west, no surprise at all, we always know they won't sit idle and see China dislodge them from their centuries old global domination. As for India, you are always a paw of different powers, now you make your whole immediate neighborhood a hostile place for you to live in, smart move.
Does west encompass Japan, South China sea Nations, Australia as well or is it a propoganda tool for CPC to explain China's Imperialistic desires to its incarcerated populace.

India was never a pawn. India practically championed the NAM and still is skilled at balancing powers. We even tried making friends out of you, but clearly you were intersted in hegemony rather than being friends.

Now dont complain when we see our interests aligned with the west.

Recently we aligned with Iran to kick India out, this must have hurt you so much and you just go back to live in your own fantasy world and refuse to come out to face the reality.

Oh really, it was a reactionary move by Iran as India chose US over them and reduced oil imports from Iran. Do not overestimate your diplomats with tiny brains. You can't do jackshit against us. Your downfall has already started and we are going to play a major part in it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom