What's new

Mike Pompeo calls for global coalition to 'push back' against China

Since when US has become such an insecure little girl? US has completely lost it.
No idea. Same thing happened when Iran-US tensions were increasing last year- US started calling for a "coalition of the willing " to secure the Persian Gulf..only UK and Norway sent 1 ship each...that was when i knew NATO and US military invincibility were gone! I'm not attacking US, i am just stating the facts as i see it happening in the real world...Even PLAN isnt as scared in SCS as they used to be..US will have to fight and risk more and more to get the same gains and security..smh.

They are trying hoodwink the Indians into an “alliance” against China. Fighting China to the last Indian, from Indian Soil (bases) and making India buy US weapons (got to get indian to spend a big chunk of the $400 billion India has in reserve set aside for national development).

India and China coexist for century. All of the sudden some white Anglo took over India and sow division to controlled the population, drew an arbitrary line, sent Indian to fight against the Chinese during Opium war. What did Indian get out of this arrangement. Bengali famine? More inferiority complex? More Indian died at the hands of Anglo than China since they have been neighbor.

Now, Western corporation taking over Indian markets, Indian pay taxes to fund corrupt politicians and Western defense firms. Indian going to die so the AngloAmerican can put down a near competitor. Anglo is really good at using Indian for the last 3 century. Indian killed more Chinese in China under the order of the British than Chinese ever killed Indian in India. India should apologize and make amends

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom