What's new

Migrant woman in Bihar coronavirus isolation ward sexually abused, dies

He is Indian Muslim. Why its hard for Pakistani liberals to understand

I looked up his post history. If you had a brain you can tell he isn't.

Use of z instead of j in "haramjade" and use of mulk instead of desh, as well as saying that Bangladesh shouldn't let Hollywood star shoot in an "Islamic country," among other posts which make it obvious.

Oh, well.

You mean it was Pakistanis who came all the way from Pakistan to rape your woman ? Must be ISI raping indian women ? Right ?
Only an imbecile would conclude that.

That was a simple reply to dude who claimed that Indians have taken to watching **** in lockdown. You guys literally TOP that list.

What you deduced from my reply can shame even the most intellectually challanged people. My sympathies.

I looked up his post history. If you had a brain you can tell he isn't.

Use of z instead of j in "haramjade" and use of mulk instead of desh, as well as saying that Bangladesh shouldn't let Hollywood star shoot in an "Islamic country," among other posts which make it obvious.

Oh, well.
Many Indian Muslims speak Urdu. Do you listen to Owaisi and how he speak?
Why u liberals have problems when Kashmiris and Indian Muslims speak against Hindutwas

Wha
this was very old figure of 5 years back but I am saying about current situation and rape in india is proving this also
What I am saying is that it is extremely stupid to relate a rape with ****. You guys top that list and as per you rapes don't happen in Pakistan. But you guys watch that stuff most. So it's obvious there isn't any connection between both of them.

Why u liberals have problems when Kashmiris and Indian Muslims speak against Hindutwas

I don't. Did I ever call Jamahir and Afrazul non Indian? Whatever you want to believe though.

FYI, even Owaisi says desh, not mulk. First time I have ever seen an Indian use mulk lol.

Sab p nazar hai apki wow....
Abhi thore din pehle mein ne ghalti se aik larki ko chair diya tha. Mujhe maaf krdo. Mere ghar walo ko na utha lena pleeej.
@ISI @CIA
I'm sure most of the Pakistani youth at home listening to naats online.

there are reports that after lockdown due to corona pandemic most indians are passing days by watching blue nude movies and indian visitors to such websites have increased much
Would you care to share the source of your hypothesis?

Speechless.
Why Masterchief? Can anything better be expected?

Back
Top Bottom