What's new

Mighty China builds 42 KM bridge while US crumbles

Did he mention India?

Besides back up your post with some recent credible data , not some NGO sites.

Also a nation with half of India child population and having 4 lakh children dying shouldn't be pointing fingers

That's kind of retarded. You ask him for a source (non-NGO even) and you provide nothing for the similar claim that 400,000 children die in China every year.

Well here's another counter claim.

India suffers a great leap forward every 8 years

His statement is based on a report by Nobel economist Amartya Sen.

Congrats China!!

Seeing Pics, It looks amazing. I wish to drive there. It will be a great experience.

That's kind of retarded. You ask him for a source (non-NGO even) and you provide nothing for the similar claim that 400,000 children die in China every year.

Well here's another counter claim.

India suffers a great leap forward every 8 years

His statement is based on a report by Nobel economist Amartya Sen.

here is my link

Child mortality in China stays high

Also my counter claim to the original post.

4800 Starvation Deaths in India in Last 4 Years: Naqvi

Besides any idea about the time context of the Sen's report?
starvation deaths were high before India's Green revolution

People and their insecurities..Please discuss China's mighty bridge. This is not about India or even US.

Stop dragging the U.S. into this please. Thread titles like these remind me of TOI articles which drag China into the discussion despite the fact that China has nothing to do with those articles.

And you dragged in India inspite of the fact that India had nothing to with this article .:lol:

China’s ability to execute large scale projects in record time is unparalleled. Even US cannot come anywhere near.

Congrats China :cheers:

That's a fine bridge, if only Britain still had that kind of vision. We need Brunel back.

What a wonderful bridge!

I once drove through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. It’s pretty long. And at a time you drove into the tunnel under the sea… but look at the Jiaozhou Bay bridge, you must feel like driving into the cloud.

20090702-china-full.jpg

The_Jiaozhou_Bay_Bridge_01.jpg

BTW, believe or not, if US crumbles, it goes with China, as the two are in the same pants. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom