What's new

MIG-29 jet in Hong Kong

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
MIG-29 jet in Hong Kong

1-34.jpg

2-28.jpg

Chinese friends playing with MIG-29 jets, while some countries still investing on MIG-29 jets

:china: :smitten:

garbage for what? .this mig-21 looking early models which you can got from even in junk shop in my village.lol

Maybe for someone's personal collections. Couple of days back a Mig-29 was sold for $4-5 million.

Are jets shipped this way or are they flown?
Fake I guess.

Just a prototype.

Useless Russian outdated Tech...:disagree: the J-11B its supperior to any Mig29 air plane coming from Russia...:china:

The J-8 is much superior to the MiG-29, let aside the J-10 and J-11.

Useless Russian outdated Tech...:disagree: the J-11B its supperior to any Mig29 air plane coming from Russia...:china:

You know nothing about the Mig-29 just like you know nothing about aviation, so do not spout trash when you have nothing to back it up with.

The J-8 is much superior to the MiG-29, let aside the J-10 and J-11.

Stop the 'superior' nonesense the J-8 is an old interceptor that is comparable to an F-4 or Mig-23 and i'm being generous; the J-8 would get its tale waxed if it ever incountered a Mig-29. In mock combat older and downgraded Mig-29 varients from various countries have scored high kill rations against everything from the F-16 to the F-18. And please do educate yourself about the Mig-29K and or the Mig-35.

Stop the 'superior' nonesense the J-8 is an old interceptor that is comparable to an F-4 or Mig-23 and i'm being generous; the J-8 would get its tale waxed if it ever incountered a Mig-29. In mock combat older and downgraded Mig-29 varients from various countries have scored high kill rations against everything from the F-16 to the F-18. And please do educate yourself about the Mig-29K and or the Mig-35.

This shows how little you know about the J-8 series. The initial J-8I planes were in fact comparable to the F-4 or the Su-15 Flagon. However, newer variants such as the J-8IIM or J-8F boasts better high-speed and low-altitude maneuverability, radar, survivability, and engines than the F/A-18, F-16C, and Mirage-2000.

The basic MiG-29 variant (the one in Hong Kong) has specifications and radars that are nowhere near that of the J-8IIM or J-8F.

In mock combat older and downgraded Mig-29 varients from various countries have scored high kill rations against everything from the F-16 to the F-18.
yeah like the one Iraq had?...:azn: could you please remind us how well they did?...:lol:

You know nothing about the Mig-29 just like you know nothing about aviation, so do not spout trash when you have nothing to back it up with.

haha, I know you would be here. ptldM3

Any way, guys stop this.

This shows how little you know about the J-8 series. The initial J-8I planes were in fact comparable to the F-4 or the Su-15 Flagon. However, newer variants such as the J-8IIM or J-8F boasts better high-speed and low-altitude maneuverability, radar, survivability, and engines than the F/A-18, F-16C, and Mirage-2000.

The basic MiG-29 variant (the one in Hong Kong) has specifications and radars that are nowhere near that of the J-8IIM or J-8F.

The Mig-29 varient from Hong Kong is likely the first generation Mig-29's purchased from a former satelite state, and it probably has no radar. Your first post generalized all Mig-29's and not 'the one in Hong Kong'.

yeah like the one Iraq had?...:azn: could you please remind us how well they did?...:lol:

The ones with the downgrades avionics and piss poor pilots? A little education lesson for you, even the East German Mig-29's had many of the most important features removed before dilivery, yet even with some of these systems German Mig-29's managed to get F-16 and F-18 kills, in mock battle. Because of defectors the Arabs likely got even more watered down Migs than the Soviet block countries.

You should also know that Iraq also operated Mirages, they too got shot down, Iraq lost 8 Mirages while at the same time managing 0 kills , The F-1's record was 0:8, but this proves nothing other than the fact that Iraq had a awfull air force. In fact, it should be noted that the an F-1 managed to shoot down and F-14 and some other very good aircraft for its day, yet when the Iraqi's faced professional air forces' they lost horribly.

Back
Top Bottom