What's new

MIG-23 Aircraft Crashes In Rajasthan, Second In 48 Hours For Indian Air Force

hassamun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The aircraft was on a routine training mission. A Court of Inquiry has been ordered. Both pilots ejected safely before the aircraft crashed in the Balesar area.

NEW DELHI: An Indian Air Force (IAF) MIG-23 aircraft has crashed in Rajasthan's Jodhpur in the second such incident reported in 48 hours. Both pilots ejected safely before the aircraft went down in the Balesar area.

The aircraft was on a routine training mission. A Court of Inquiry has been ordered.

On Tuesday, an Air Force chopper, an Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) involved in flood rescue, went missing in a deep ravine in Arunachal Pradesh.

mig-23_650x400_81499340150.jpg

The aircraft was on a routine training mission. A Court of Inquiry has been ordered.

Reports suggested that its debris was spotted yesterday but the Air Force has not confirmed it. The helicopter had been on multiple sorties to evacuate people stranded after massive landslides caused by heavy rain in Arunachal Pradesh.

In May, two pilots died after a Sukhoi-30 fighter jet crashed near the Assam-Arunachal Pradesh border.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mig-...cond-in-48-hours-for-indian-air-force-1721311

They must retire this fighter now.it threatens life on the ground as well.

Didn't the IAF retire all MIG-23 jets a few years ago? Or are they continuing to use the training versions and this was one of those?

mate i have seen you denying alot of bad news relating to india. i admire your patriotic desire to protect your country from defamation but i will also like you be a realist and accept the bitter truth when there is ample evidence.
I deny fake news propagated by you.
I am a fake news buster.

I deny fake news propagated by you.
I am a fake news buster.

The Article doesn't say that there were two MIG-23 crashes. The First Crash was the Helicopter during relief work and the second Crash is this incident...Kindly re-read the article...

The title of the article is creating a misconception.....
Two different incident involving different platforms at very distant location used for different purposes....

One for a search and rescue mission AND other was a routine training sortie.
One in dry desserts of Rajasthan and other at hilly hy altitude region

How can one compare them.

Non the less there was loss....

We are sensing the burns all from across the border all the time these days. BTW the guy you have quoted is emitting smoke, call a fire engine.

since when 72 virgins became synonymous with your religion?

You are talking like ISIS.
@waz @Icarus

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom