What's new

MiG 21s to be phased out from 2014

But indians feels very proud by saying that kaveri is indigenious! so taking french assistance is indigineous? :)

So what??

How many other countries got assistance and they call their product indigenous??

You can't expect a defense industry in its infancy to do everything on its own.

The question is, IS LCA READY FOR REPLACEMENT OR WILL YOU GET ENOUGH RAFALE BY 2014 TO REPLACE THEM.
this is a big question mark ?

The MiG21 will Start phasing out, which means not all 200 will phase out in 2014. by 2014 30-40 LCA will be available. Every year X MiG21 will phased out and X tejas will replace it.... by 2020 all MiG21 may phase out and 120-150 LCAs will replace it.

I read the news like this, i don know how you read it.

I wish civilians could purchase such planes after being phased out without the armaments of course....might do wonders for the hobbyists if the price is right...instead of just scraping off

I wish civilians could purchase such planes after being phased out without the armaments of course....might do wonders for the hobbyists if the price is right...instead of just scraping off

good idea but even without armaments it work like kamikaze :P

The MiG21 will Start phasing out, which means not all 200 will phase out in 2014. by 2014 30-40 LCA will be available. Every year X MiG21 will phased out and X tejas will replace it.... by 2020 all MiG21 may phase out and 120-150 LCAs will replace it.

I read the news like this, i don know how you read it.
tejas project start in 1981 after 30yrs it is still in testing phase
we are satisfied with jf-17 this year block 2 will enter production
INSHALLAH
why you are not accepting your failure rather than to abuse our project
india have full rights of manufacturing rd-33 and al-31 i think so
but you cannot copy them for tejas

INSHALLAH

Just refer post #23 ,you people satisfied with any kind of quality but v prefer only the best.

INSHALLAH

India's kavari is already designed better then RD-33 in terms of Performance , and IAF don't want Higher Thrust Engine thats why American Engine will pitch in Block -II

PAF is Satisfied with RD-33 but IAF don't want RD-33 / kavari specificatinos and want better engine then that.

More over LCA is already started into Production and will be start delivering form April 2012 onwards..........

So you call IAF no using RD-33 type engine is failure or PAF using RD-33 engine is success ?

Its ok if we dnt want underdevepment plane ..

But what about your Jf17 .. even after its development county like Zimbabwe reject this

And even its "co-developer" China doesnt want to induct it into their air forces rather want to go for better fighter planes like J-10, J-11, J-20 Etc

INSHALLAH

:hitwall: the only failure is you! LCA Is a successfull aircraft. You just needed to bad mouth it for your own personal satisfaction. You people are worse than a broken record. Tip jf 17 is your all time world wonder good for you now you can shove it. It's just chinese junk as far as we are concerned

INSHALLAH

Browse the LCA sticky thread you will get answer of your misconception.

LCA project phase I started in 1991-2. 20 year later LCA achieved IOC. Escept Engine everything has indian touch in it. Engine is delayed, not scrapped. So hold your horse.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

INSHALLAH

Wait a minute, I know you. I think you have raised the same query in many thread and everytime I have given you the same answer.

Why you do it deliberately?

only one solution to Indian migs 21 same program as MMRCA and this time JF17 thunder will be in battle Pakistan would give it cheaper with a kill switch make a rollercoaster fro tejas prototypes :smokin:

i think they'll all be burning heaps of scrap metal prior to given retirement date

only one solution to Indian migs 21 same program as MMRCA and this time JF17 thunder will be in battle Pakistan would give it cheaper with a kill switch make a rollercoaster fro tejas prototypes :smokin:

Does 'Insha Allah' means Allah wishes?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

INSHALLAH

98 Sanction crumpled the whole Pakistani economy, for India it cannot even stopped her Aircraft program.

Back
Top Bottom