What's new

MiG-21 Bison - The Underdog

Check post #25 & 27, to see who dragged pakistan..i dont think, the person in question is Indian!!

But I do agree with the other part....thats what the whole debate is about..
Nah, read my post carefully the one you just quoted, I hve mentioned Indians dragging Pakistan specifically, not people dragging Pakistan:hitwall: :wave:

Sir, read all my posts and the links I provided again on this thread before announcing who is intelligent and blowing the trumpet...would u pls??

Or in simple words, explain the same thing,I mean attrition rate to Zagahaga ....and make my efforts worth the time!!

Whats Su-30 mki attrition rate per 100,000 hours ? :undecided:

Last edited:
Whats Su-30 mki attrition rate per 100,000 hours ??? :undecided:

do u really believe I know that??:no:.....but the one link that I provided mentioned of attrition rate for IAF in 1990's ......
The Pak member didnt seem to understand that and kept bragging of numbers of Mig and sukhoi crashes comparing to F-7 and F-16, so I replied him in his own tone ...which u picked up as my delusion...

nyways end it...hopefully no1 tries to derail the already derailed thread by comparing IAF and PAF..

Sir, read all my posts and the links I provided again on this thread before announcing who is intelligent and blowing the trumpet...would u pls??

Or in simple words, explain the same thing,I mean attrition rate to Zagahaga ....and make my efforts worth the time!!

Brother why are you asking to read your all post from everyone, we are only replying to the post in which your claiming that F16 crashes more then Su-30MKI, that's it:agree:

U seem to be smoking pot now!!! PAF might be known to take care of it birds very well when compared to some african airforces or southamerican ones...not IAF which is way better..

I had clearly debunked ur myth early on regarding the Migs and now u start with Su-30MKI !! ok....
so how many F-16's did u induct ?? 50 odd and how many crashed?? atleast 10!!
How many Sukhoi-30MKI did IAF induct 130 odd, how many crashed ?? two!!

So going by a previous post where u mentioned numbers are indicative , IAF is way better than PAF....

So, come out of the dream like a sane person!!

if you dont know a couple where canonbalized for parts due to the embargoed decade and plus we have thoes birds for 30 + and i think a couple of them where shot down aswell

Brother why are you asking to read your all post from everyone, we are only replying to the post in which your claiming that F16 crashes more then Su-30MKI, that's it:agree:

I am asking to read only to understand the precursor that lead me to that post nothing else....I know it was completely wrong in the first instance but what can u do when people make their own rules for certain perceptions...
Look again he hasn't read properly and posted another comment...forget it...I think we should stop this here...if possible ask him to refrain from useless comparison....

Ur antique chinese tincans dont crash because they dont take to the sky...its as simple as that :rofl::rofl:

all u guys can see id few F-16s here nd there nd u think all is well with PAF..cmon frankly both the airforces (IAF,PAF) are plagued with this aged aircraft problem nd I cant speak for PAF but IAF atleast is moving in the right direction.

Ho old are you ? 8 or 9 ? Dont you start with the junk thing. your airforce have been flying and still flying the airplanes that has an average age of 25years. migs still make up of 70% of IAF.

dont utter the words that are bigger than your mouth.

LOL why are you making fun of yourself by making such irrational and childish statements, Obviously u will see an aircraft on sky not sailing on a sea or saink:cheesy:

F16 is considered as the second best (after F15) regarding its Kills, more then 80 kills and no f16 down comon match ur Mig 29 with this bird, and yeah we are going in wrong direction, just aquring some 100 J10s, and Some F16s block 52, and 250 JF17s and maybe J11 or gripen sounds nothing

Sorry for being off the topic, continue with ur discussion
Peace out:wave:

Can u point which part of my comment was either irrational or childish.?
I think u din get my point.What i meant was ur antiques dont crash because ur pilots dont undertake training sorties more often in them whereas our pilots regularly undertake training in them nd hence more crashes.

nd secondly I said "I cant speak for PAF" ...wat part of it u din understand?

nd thirdly is J -10 is atmost comparable to our Mig 29 s

J-11 is nothing more than a lice-produced (copied) Su-27...remember we have the best Flanker out there in the market :devil:

I can understand the chinese ones who may be willing to sell them on credit but who s gonna pay for purchasing Gripen...???

nd wen all these aircraft materialise for ur AF we would have started taking delivery of some of the best fighters in the world(MMRCA)

nd lastly for the combat record of the F-16 that u mentioned I wuld like to say wat u pakistanis often say - "The machine is only as good as the man inside".
All the kills made by US F 16s were against totally under prepared,ill-serviced nd clueless Iraqi Mig -29 s .the combat record would have been very different if the US F -16s had gone one on one against Mig-29 s with Russian pilots or heck even Indian ones.

Ho old are you ? 8 or 9 ? Dont you start with the junk thing. your airforce have been flying and still flying the airplanes that has an average age of 25years. migs still make up of 70% of IAF.

dont utter the words that are bigger than your mouth.

hey if words indicate age then i guess ur still a baby in diapers walking on papa's laptop keyboard judging from ur post.:rofl:

There are abt 600 fighetrs in IAF and only abt 200 are Mig 21 s nd even among them 125 are Mig 21 Bisons wich are atleast 3.5 gen fighters.So jus verify before shooting crap tat 70 % of IAF is Mig 21 s.

last time i checked PAF wasnt exactly flying raptors nd rafales.80 % of their fleet is also composed of antiques far beyond their lifespan.
So y dont u spend some time in googling nd finding out the inventory of PAF before spewing Bullmanure all over here.

over :bunny:

hey if words indicate age then i guess ur still a baby in diapers walking on papa's laptop keyboard judging from ur post.

Exactly my previous point. How old are you by the way? 4 or 5 ?

There are abt 600 fighetrs in IAF and only abt 200 are Mig 21 s nd even among them 125 are Mig 21 Bisons wich are atleast 3.5 gen fighters.So jus verify before shooting crap tat 70 % of IAF is Mig 21 s.

last time i checked PAF wasnt exactly flying raptors nd rafales.80 % of their fleet is also composed of antiques far beyond their lifespan.
So y dont u spend some time in googling nd finding out the inventory of PAF before spewing Bullmanure all over here.

did i ever say in my post mig-21? i said iaf has 70percent of mig fleet. read it carefully . and i also said that they are average of more than 25years old. any doubts about that ? :P

next time before you type in excitement, please read the message before . ;)

lets expect a mature response from you this time.

did i ever say in my post mig-21? i said iaf has 70percent of mig fleet. read it carefully . and i also said that they are average of more than 25years old. any doubts bout that ? :P

next time before you type in excitement, please read the message before . ;)

lets expect a mature response from you this time.[/QUOTE]

hey kiddo exactly my point.....its not the average life that matters but how much more they can serve the country without incident.
heard of any crash of Mig 29 in rent times cos they have all been upgraded and another upgrade is pending and the deal has been finalised.They are expected to serve till 2025.and with thse upgrades they will be 4++ gen..same goes for Mig 21 Bisons. wich have become 3.5 gen in the true sense of the word.

Can u say the same for ur antique F 7 and mirage rose.??? huh

nd lastly for ur mature comment....ur IQ is way too below to comprehend anything even if i say something mature.
p.s: i dont beleive in starting attacks personally but if u are game then bring it on.:sniper::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom