What's new

Miftah Ismail tenders resignation as finmin ahead of Ishaq Dar's arrival to Pakistan

So from industrialist now a chartered accountant will fix the economy of the only nuclear armed Islamic country.........

The man the myth the legend ... Is here... The one from whom this debt fiasco was sown... Building faak ing projects we can't afford just to impress the jahil populace...
If it is true that establishment played role in stealing elections from IK at that time. Then they are and all involved are to blame for what has happened in these approx 10 years...
I think it's time to disband this failure of an intelligence agency that is run by a selfish few, serving the selfish few.

So from industrialist now a chartered accountant will fix the economy of the only nuclear armed Islamic country.........
There is no concept of governance in Pakistan. Governance is build the widest road and the highest bridges that's it. They won't fix education systems and will run parallel institutes in order to keep everyone happy and keep the populace jahil.

Fcr0G8vXoAUEpIQ.jpg

All under the Watchful eye of Lumber 1 Shit Phattus of DHA, The team bhurwa is Ready to start Laundering before the retirement, This shows the character of the Phattu leadership of Rusted Brass, few months back these shit hole were bitching about so called 5th Gen warfare against state of Pakistan.

what the F***** is going on in this country, A convicted criminal and money launderer is now Pakistan's Finance minister.

Yaar yay to haad ho gai.. Bajwa really screwed Pakistan well for his masters..

Lol... So true. It's a sinking ship....

All under the Watchful eye of Lumber 1 Shit Phattus of DHA, The team bhurwa is Ready to start Laundering before the retirement, This shows the character of the Phattu leadership of Rusted Brass, few months back these shit hole were bitching about so called 5th Gen warfare against state of Pakistan.

They are themselves the 5th gen warfare against Pakistan. The Bajea doctrine is to ensure the masses of Pakistan are perpetual slaves and indebted dependent of the Military Establishment into eternity.

Oh lord. If this was going on in some movie, I would close it off on account of how unrealistic it is.

Maryam is on audio complaining keh "Miftah ajeeb batain karta hai", "Isay kuch nhn pata kia kar raha hai", "TV par akar embarass karta hai", "Dua karain Dar sahab ajayen", "Woh cheezain sambhal lete hain", and many others....aur idhr she is tweeting in his appreciation and Miftah is thanking her.

Also, why are they removing him then if he did such a splendid job?

As I've always said, either they think we people are the biggest fools, or these guys have no shame at all.

Anyways, one guy on this forum would be absolutely chuffed that Dar is coming back.! :P

Oh lord. If this was going on in some movie, I would close it off on account of how unrealistic it is.

Maryam is on audio complaining keh "Miftah ajeeb batain karta hai", "Isay kuch nhn pata kia kar raha hai", "TV par akar embarass karta hai", "Dua karain Dar sahab ajayen", "Woh cheezain sambhal lete hain", and many others....aur idhr she is tweeting in his appreciation and Miftah is thanking her.

Also, why are they removing him then if he did such a splendid job?

As I've always said, either they think we people are the biggest fools, or these guys have no shame at all.

Anyways, one guy on this forum would be absolutely chuffed that Dar is coming back.! :P
Please unban @Norwegian with immediate effect :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom