What's new

Mideast cease-fire starts tomorrow: Annan

Nice research Rehman, Hope you will also find resolutions where the US has veto in favour of Israel. I think that happend almost every time:devil: .

Israel says will examine Lebanon war mistakes in preparation for "next round" JERUSALEM: Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz said Sunday that the Jewish state would examine mistakes that it made during the Lebanon war in preparation for the "next round" of war.

"We will examine the issues that have been pointed out as failures," he told the cabinet meeting. "We will put everything on the table. Our duty is to prepare for the next round," he said without elaborating.

"It is the Lebanese who are to be blamed for allowing the weapons transfer... The one responsible is (Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad) Siniora. We should give him an ultimatum -- either he stops the weapons transfer or we target his infrastructure," Yishai said.

Housing Minister Meir Sheetrit, a hardliner who like Herzog and Yishai is a member of Israel's security cabinet, echoed the statements.

"The Lebanese are yet to carry out the resolution and are saying that Hezbollah will not be disarmed and that it can hide weapons. What are we supposed to do? Sit idly and wait for Hezbollah to rearm?"

UN Resolution 1701 calls, among other demands, for Hezbollah to disarm, something that the Shiite militant group has so far refused to do, maintaining its right to fight as long as Israeli troops are in Lebanon.

Next Round??!!
They have war hesteria.:idiot:

Nice research Rehman, Hope you will also find resolutions where the US has veto in favour of Israel. I think that happend almost every time .

Yes, US has defended every illegal action of Israel

Averröes;23142 said:
Try getting a list of UN resolutions where the US has vetoed against it. Recently it was against the resolution for Israel to stop its aggression in Gaza, the aerial bombardment and kidnappings.

(see the following attachment)

Attachments

• US veto.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 17
Nice research Rehman, Hope you will also find resolutions where the US has veto in favour of Israel. I think that happend almost every time:devil: .

Samudra posted that list somewhere at WAB, I'll ask 'her' to post it here aswell.
Sam...hope you're reading this...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom